It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast last night..anyone hear Haarp saying dead bird w/avian is here in US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I fell asleep but at the beginning of the show the two men from Haarp stated they found a dead bird carrying the avian flu pandemic.in the NE of the United States.
When Art asked why the media hadnt reported it they said they were breaking it on the show.

Did anyone else hear this?

If so, please elaborate on it since i fell asleep. Thank you

[edit on 24-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
More info on what was actually said on the show would be greatly appreciated.
In my opinion, to say there's a dead bird with avian flu can be quite deceptive.. avian flu has been in North America, outbreaks last year. What needs clarification is whether it was H5N1 that they said the bird was infectedwith, and consequently killed by and where. Anyone know?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Bump

I know we have lots of Coast listeners.
Anyone out there today?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
``

as i sleep with the radio on C2C AM nightly, i just happened to be going to the facilities when the dudes that talked 'around' HAARP (for security reasons),,,did mention that last week a dead falcon was found-tested- & tested positive...
they suggested the hawk-falcon flew the arctic circle route.
make your own assessment

i'm not sure if recent interviews are free-
but C2C has stream-link files on their nightly interviews

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
OK, this was last night, and i recall now it was a falcon.

You heard it last week? Well, i wouldnt be surprised if the mainstream media has been told to keep quiet. unbeleivable if its true.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Going to give it a listen right now...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This may have been something to do with this, maybe not. According to British press today the UK is already preparing to prevent the outbreak of this killer flu taking the lives of thousands. I don't think this is related at all but you never know.

KILLER FLU FEAR

DRAMATIC plans are being drawn up to stop a flu outbreak killing thousands.
A Government contingency plan includes forcing people to stay at home to stop the spread of the disease.

All football matches and pop concerts could be banned and quarantine centres set up to stop people travelling abroad with the disease. Experts fear avian flu, which has killed 32 people in south east Asia, could mutate and become highly infectious. It can only be passed to humans by infected birds at the moment.

Anyway it looks like it's being taken seriously in the UK. No one should ever take the Mirror at its word but there is also a report about this on the BBC, although I see no article yet. You can see the story on the video/audio section though, or the news channel if you have it. No doubt it's in other British news sources but I haven't bothered to look, look into it yourself if you want.

Anyway, I don't know how relavent this is to what you're looking into but I thought you might want to see anyway. I figured there might have been some confusion...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks, JN.
It's relevant, but not entirely.
Most countries, since the outbreak last year, have developed pandemic preparedness plans in the event of a pandemic, particularly one as deadly as it seems H5N1 would be. Also, given the fact that a pandemic occurs every 30 years or so, so we're kinda overdue.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
OK, this was last night, and i recall now it was a falcon.

You heard it last week? Well, i wouldnt be surprised if the mainstream media has been told to keep quiet. unbeleivable if its true.

No, I think he meant that the falcon was found last week, not that he heard it last week.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Great, i hope im not the first case..i'm awfully sick

I know, i know....

top topics

join