It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Percent PROOF That An Alternate Universe Exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

HA HA HA

What kind of, who are these peop, where are these, just where is this universe located at??

I mean I know you can vote more than once on this crapy poll but why would you?

So someone can come by and make a joke thread out of the results???

Ha
Wow

Ha

Hmm

Wow

Ok then

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have the same thoughts whenever I see a CNN poll.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Nostradamus poking his head in here again....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ok i feel dumb, what am i missing from this screen grab?😊

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Ok i feel dumb, what am i missing from this screen grab?😊

I don't get it either.

It's a poll an that is about all I can tell from the OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein Some people here can see this poll for what it is, while others will not. They will see this poll and take heart. Don't give up, Don't give up, oh, please don't give up. Somehow, in some alternate universe, some parallel dimension this poll is taken seriously. Either that or Drudge is aiming this propaganda poll at the most stupid, gullible and brainwashed people on the planet. Did I sum it up Emm?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I could be mistaken, but I think the point the OP is making is that he cannot believe so many people believe Trump actually won the debate when it's crystal clear (in the OP's view) that Clinton won the debate rather convincingly. The debate was so obviously won by Clinton (in the OP's view) that it feels like he is in an alternative universe when reading the results of the poll (which are not congruent with reality.)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How can you win a game thats rigged?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein Some people here can see this poll for what it is, while others will not. They will see this poll and take heart. Don't give up, Don't give up, oh, please don't give up. Somehow, in some alternate universe, some parallel dimension this poll is taken seriously. Either that or Drudge is aiming this propaganda poll at the most stupid, gullible and brainwashed people on the planet. Did I sum it up Emm?

Quite sufficiently, Terry.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
I could be mistaken, but I think the point the OP is making is that he cannot believe so many people believe Trump actually won the debate when it's crystal clear (in the OP's view) that Clinton won the debate rather convincingly. The debate was so obviously won by Clinton (in the OP's view) that it feels like he is in an alternative universe when reading the results of the poll (which are not congruent with reality.)

Again, another "Bingo!"

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ok, then it was the obvious. And i was over thinking it😉

new topics

top topics

join