It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Final Debate Hillary Clinton Mocking, Taunting then Turns into the Tormentor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Trump managed to stay calm a bit longer this time, he was trying so hard but, then of course he went off the rails 1/3 if the way through and just got worse has it went on. As soon as he gets rattled he starts babbling, becomes incoherent and starts interrupting. He just has no ability to control himself. He can be rattled so easy, which would be a disaster in White House.

And then of course he blows the big question. His talking heads and campaign manager had promised all day that he was he would accept the results of the election if he lost and the media was just twisting his words. And as usual Trump and his people were not on the same page. He blew it and at that point he seemed to know he has blown his last chance at his election and then really fell apart.

He managed to hold it together for 30 min but, then spent and hour descending into nutty town to point where he accused the Iraqi government attacked Mosul just to help Clinton in the election. All Clinton needed in this was a draw but, Trump handed her a victory and any chance he had of making a come back. And while he will blame everybody else, he has no one to blame but himself.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

did you feel proud thats all you got out of the debate>? omg this country is doomed

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Excellent review.

He dove into that "they are attacking Mosul to help you" argument and it was obviously some bizarre AJ style conspiracy - and to think the Mosul attack was somehow all about him and the election.l and helping Hillary. Wow.

I keep thinking maybe I heard that wrong. Is that what you heard?? Did I just misinterpret that? Seems he went so far off the rails in that moment it was a total free fall over the edge into crazy land.

edit on 20-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Did anyone catch when Trump said he didn't apologize to his wife about his accusers because he didn't have nothing to apologize for? He and his wife have both been caught on tape saying he apologized to her! How can anyone believe anything this guy says?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Links please?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I stand corrected! I went back and reviewed the debate where I heard him say that. He did say he didn't apologize to his wife about the alleged accusations because he said he didn't do anything. However when he said he didn't apologize to his wife, I was thinking about the apology he made to his wife for the things he said on the bus with Billy Bush. My bad, wide eyes you proved me wrong. Thanks for questioning it!

I was wondering why Clinton or the media didn't pick up on that. That answers my question why nobody caught the conflicting statement.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
In a debate, if you can upset your opponent you have won. Trump accomplished this in the last 2 debates. Clinton was thrown completely off-guard and a few times there looked completely defenseless. The Dem Alinsky tactics do not work against logic and reason. He (Alinsky) had no concept of these 2 being a low-brow that he was.

alinsky?......Hillary smacked little Donnie around so bad, that Hillary sent over a complimentary new pair of little girl panties for him

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Trump kept his cool and the NYTimes criticise him for it. No surprise here.

He did?

#BadHombres

#NastyWoman

#Wrong

He wasn't lying though, like Hillary. She is the nastiness slag in the entire world.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Yes you are right in what your saying the moderators should discuss the crisis of the world issues that are on everyone's mi d but of course the issues in America they just boycott these subjects and hype it for no reason. As at the end most Americans don't know who to choose. As at the moment in Britain our Prime Minister Theresa May wasn't even elected in a and I said that she would be our Prime Minister when we had our Brexit to my fella and now she's in. A mix of Theresa May and Hellary Clinton do people not see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join