It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Final Debate Hillary Clinton Mocking, Taunting then Turns into the Tormentor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Mrs. Clinton implied that Mr. Trump would find a way to weasel out of paying his fair share of taxes for Social Security.

“My Social Security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald’s — assuming he can’t figure out how to get out of it,” Mrs. Clinton said, fully aware she was provoking him.

And provoked he was.

“Such a nasty woman,” Mr. Trump grumbled.

Mr. Trump was, for much of the night, oddly calm and composed. He minimized his name-calling. His interruptions were relatively rare for him.

In a debate that his allies had predicted would represent 90 minutes of scorched-earth verbal warfare, Mr. Trump seemed deserted by his most bellicose instincts.

He repeatedly gave up chances to respond to pointed taunts from Mrs. Clinton, who dominated the confrontation from its opening moments, needling and baiting him over and over.

During a back-and-forth about immigration, Mrs. Clinton landed a hard jab, asserting that Mr. Trump had used undocumented workers to build Trump Tower — even threatening such workers, she said, with deportation.
www.nytimes.com...

There is more to read in the nytimes link above

This news article for the most part was my point of view on the third and final(thank goodness). Except for nytimes saying that Hillary used Trumps tactics against him. I think Trump won the debate. The video clip summarized the debate nicely. Overall, It was nice to see Trump using less interruptions even with Clintons taunting statements.
edit on 20-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Trump kept his cool and the NYTimes criticise him for it. No surprise here.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

He did?

#BadHombres

#NastyWoman

#Wrong

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In a debate, if you can upset your opponent you have won. Trump accomplished this in the last 2 debates. Clinton was thrown completely off-guard and a few times there looked completely defenseless. The Dem Alinsky tactics do not work against logic and reason. He (Alinsky) had no concept of these 2 being a low-brow that he was.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

He did?

#BadHombres

#NastyWoman

#Wrong

pls tell me someone is selling matching couple t-shirts that say "nasty woman" and "bad hombre"
edit on 20-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

This is terrible! How could she do such a thing?! Naughty, naughty Hillary!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Bad Hombres well in the picture I see what is the main cause of all our problems violence and destruction all over the world not just Trump or Hellary supporters. Also, neither of them say about peace or about war we are in now. Why is this?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightOfDawn

Bad Hombres well in the picture I see what is the main cause of all our problems violence and destruction all over the world not just Trump or Hellary supporters. Also, neither of them say about peace or about war we are in now. Why is this?

They spent a lot of time personally attacking each other in the other debates (no help from the moderators) with irrelevant issues. We needed to hear more about plans for Afghanistan and Iraq

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Obviously Hillary hit a nerve with that tax comment lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"No puppet. No puppet." "You're the puppet!" "No, you're the puppet."

WALLACE: You condemn their interference?

TRUMP: Of course I condemn. Of course I -- I don't know Putin. I have no idea.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Kept his cool? LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
In a debate, if you can upset your opponent you have won.

In this video clip, Trump was upset, so Clinton won.
edit on 20-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

In this video clip, Trump was upset, so Clinton won.

Did you not watch the whole debate?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

LOL. Nice catch. I can remember him saying how he knew Putin. The Blaze

“I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes,” Trump said during the GOP debate. “We were stablemates, and we did very well that night.”

And they were never in the same room. Or country.

Now he says he doesnt know Putin.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Mrs. Clinton implied that Mr. Trump would find a way to weasel out of paying his fair share of taxes for Social Security.

“My Social Security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald’s — assuming he can’t figure out how to get out of it,” Mrs. Clinton said, fully aware she was provoking him.

And provoked he was.

“Such a nasty woman,” Mr. Trump grumbled.

Mr. Trump was, for much of the night, oddly calm and composed. He minimized his name-calling. His interruptions were relatively rare for him.

In a debate that his allies had predicted would represent 90 minutes of scorched-earth verbal warfare, Mr. Trump seemed deserted by his most bellicose instincts.

He repeatedly gave up chances to respond to pointed taunts from Mrs. Clinton, who dominated the confrontation from its opening moments, needling and baiting him over and over.

During a back-and-forth about immigration, Mrs. Clinton landed a hard jab, asserting that Mr. Trump had used undocumented workers to build Trump Tower — even threatening such workers, she said, with deportation.
www.nytimes.com...

There is more to read in the nytimes link above

This news article for the most part was my point of view on the third and final(thank goodness). Except for nytimes saying that Hillary used Trumps tactics against him. I think Trump won the debate. The video clip summarized the debate nicely. Overall, It was nice to see Trump using less interruptions even with Clintons taunting statements.

Your own description shows Clinton won the debate. Most media says the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This was clearly Trump's best debate. And by that I mean, the only one in which he did not appear to be a rambling Alzheimer's patient with aggression issues. But he still had enough unpleasant moments to make his performance here worse than just about any other in modern history, save his own. He makes George W Bush look like a genius.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

This was clearly Trump's best debate. And by that I mean, the only one in which he did not appear to be a rambling Alzheimer's patient with aggression issues. But he still had enough unpleasant moments to make his performance here worse than just about any other in modern history, save his own. He makes George W Bush look like a genius.

I'd gladly vote for a rambling Alzheimer's patient with aggression issues over Clinton.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Your own description shows Clinton won the debate. Most media says the same.

Is that the same media that goes negative on Trump 96% of the time, to only 4% negative on Hillary?

What a shocker that the MSM would claim that Hillary won the debate!

I am sure Polls will come out today supporting this contention, where they sampled 75% Democrats, 20% Republicans and 5% Independents.

I guess we will see on November 8 if Hillary's supporters bother to show up to vote (especially African Americans, Hispanics and Millennials)...because I am pretty sure Trump's people are going to line up and vote in record numbers.
edit on 20-10-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

He did?

#BadHombres

#NastyWoman

#Wrong

Yes all three of his statements from an hour and a half debate!

BadHombres: Would you call drug dealers that are destroying the inner city "GoodHombres"?

NastyWoman: Take your pick from a whole list of "Nasty" things she has said and done.

Wrong: If she is wrong she is wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join