It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moonbase

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
for the scientists/aliens having a joint base, i think that is credible and maybe they are thriving but just its under ground, or under the base or the moon, it could possably be huge just like depicted in this picture

www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ERROR! because

they is 1996 282

fileready is

row is 182, col is 508

Thats what I get when I try to go to those cordinates -1/311

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just tried it and it still worked for me just fine. You have to have something to lighten the image, because its' pretty dark, but very very interesting when you do.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
that is just one of artist descriptions i mean illistrations depicting of what it might be like on a moon base lol

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Amusing thread. Sometimes I wonder how many other employees of NASA read this message board...stumbling upon it has brought me great laughter...

I wish I could explain how many people are involved in things like Lunar and Martian exploration - it's not a small group of people, it is a very wide and diverse amount. If you think you can silence and keep a large group of people out of the loop, ranging from PhDs to undergraduate students, you are truly the ignorant ones.

If there is one thing humans are no good at, it's keeping a secret...remember that

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We could get someone to astral travel or remote view to the moon like say 1 everyday

i will when i actually can AP or RV but ill most likely be able to AP first

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
ERROR! because
they is 1996 282
fileready is
row is 182, col is 508

Thats what I get when I try to go to those cordinates -1/311

That happens when you click on the image after it loads, try it again...

The interesting part? Check out who hosts that site:

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiS2000
Have a look at this:

Clementine Image Viewer

Use the following settings:

1 pixel = 1km, Lat= -1, Long= 311

Here's the pic, with the brightness turned up:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
what are you all talking about, this has to be the most natural formation ive ever seen

/grin

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I do not think that the object in the picture is "natural" by any means because i haven't seen any think that square. It could have been edited by the host of the web site which appears to be the U.S. navy.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Enhanced 3 times in photo shop hope the link works

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
with increased contrast, this definitly looks like a base, with the protusion to the left being a decompression hatch and the sphere to the left probably being a ship or ground transportation.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here is a zoomed in and enhanced picture of that "base".
Now it appears to have craters on it's top, why would they have craters on a base, and why would they build a base in a crater that looks like a building? That would not be the best way to hide it.

Also the base itself does not look like it is higher then the surrounding ground, the "walls" look more like ridges.

[edit on 19/8/2005 by lucas_900]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What happenend to Mr. Lear's observation vis a vis the moon (etc. base etc. ?)?.? I have to admit that I do not believe that every available planet in the solar system has a humanely breathable atmosphere, but, hey, he was right (IS right) about there being alien robotic mining operations upon the (very lucrative) dark side of the moon.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidselfbut, hey, he was right (IS right) about there being alien robotic mining operations upon the (very lucrative) dark side of the moon.

yup. ive seen them with my own 2 eyes. so has he.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join