It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moonbase

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
William, scroll back up a few posts:

As I mentioned to Cassini, most likely X Craft being launched from either Wyoming or Alaska due north, or out of Pine Gap Australia due south, on polar orbits.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Of course, I'm just speculating, but I don't see how a CURRENT civilization could be hidden on mars. My guess, though, is that there's just enough frozen water over there to support a few 'manned' bases (perhaps even automated factories that build/repair ships and huge genetic labs).

Well, if they had installations underground, it would be very easy for us to overlook them. This possibility seems more realistic when you consider that shortly after 9/11, our "shadow government" released the news that they would be conducting affairs in underground installations. I think there was even a discovery channel special on these gov't installations, with video and everything.

BTW- regarding Pine Gap, Australia, there is supposedly an underground base located there. This link is an interesting read:

"The United States has three major bases in Australia. One
is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera, T.N.), another in
New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is
located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical
center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs
(Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of
the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with
barely visible entrances to the surface.
"This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United
States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defense
Space Research Facility.

www.anomalous-images.com...

[Edited on 22-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Valhall - hope your not talking about me, i only put up what I see, I don't make anything up.

I don't really have any comment on your "Mars manned-mission" scoop, other than, don't buy on any stock tips from this dude... by Valhall

Im looking for the website, and it seems very logical because we know nothing of quantaum physics. a whole ship the size of the moon could be hidden from us and we not even knowing of its existance.

Maybe you could provide us with some evidence to support what you said oh wise one.

onlyinyourdreams - thats why i said their using an optical illusion. I know its a hard theory to swallow because I'm not even sure of it, but it does make some sense.

[Edited on 6/22/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not only would you have to hide the Martian civilization optically, but any transmissions would also be picked up... There may (possibly) be a base on Mars, but I don't think an entire Martian civilization is magically obscurred there....

The moon base is always an interesting topic though. Phillip Corso, who worked closely with Gen Trudeau, wrote of it in his book, The Day After Roswell, but even he didn't think it had actually been done. Personally, I agree. However, I will answer William's query.... Perhaps we are using more advanced craft to resupply it? (i.e. not rockets) If there is a base there though, it is likely a joint alien/USA facility....

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Perhaps we are using more advanced craft to resupply it? (i.e. not rockets) Posted by Gazrok

Check this thread out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there is a base there though, it is likely a joint alien/USA facility.... Posted by Gazrok

From what I understand, more likely joint US/Russian.... there is apparently SOME kind of alien presence, as evidenced by the loss of the 1986 Mars mission, and as photographed by Phobos II prior to its disappearance...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't buy that... The Russians would love nothing more than to take that carrot (being the only moonshot nation) away from America...even in this time of peace between us...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I can't buy that... The Russians would love nothing more than to take that carrot (being the only moonshot nation) away from America...even in this time of peace between us...

Yeah, but thats assuming that the cold war was real, and there ever was any animosity between us... I have mentioned before, the Cabal are masters of long term social engineering, including foisting false conflicts on the public...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
man i hope u guys find the sites with all the information about the moon base and aliens on mars until then i hope we will soon unravel this mystery

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't know about other ATSrs but, I certainly never suggested the Apollo missions didn't orbit the Moon.

I did suggest there was enough speculation (and Apollo Astronauts) indicating the actual landing of A11 may not have happened.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
u no it may not have happend

look at this clip, i think or no its fake but it does raise a i brow

"you will have to copy and past the url because there is a mistake"

www.putfile.com...

(www.putfile.com) is wasome

[edit on 15-7-2005 by ned316]

[edit on 15-7-2005 by ned316]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
William, scroll back up a few posts:

As I mentioned to Cassini, most likely X Craft being launched from either Wyoming or Alaska due north, or out of Pine Gap Australia due south, on polar orbits.

What?

In order to reach the moon you need a constant velocity of about 7 miles per second, and no such aircraft exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hey man its only 250,000 miles away from earth

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
did my little link work, because it didnt for me or some other people

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The link didn't work for me. I think that we DID go to the moon, and all the missions they said landed there did. I also think that we went to Mars with the Rovers and the pics were real.

On the subject of the moon base, I saw something when I was younger. To this day I have no clue what it was. When I was about 8 or 9, we lived on the AF Base in Hawaii. When I went out the back door one night I happened to look up at the moon. It was either just a sliver, or a quarter moon, I can't remember exactly, but centered right on the dark side of it, there was a bright white light. It wasn't moving, just seemed to be sitting there. I watched it for a few minutes, and it didn't move at all. It made me a little nervous to see it, so after a few minutes I went back into the house. I know it wasn't a sattelite, because it wasn't moving, and most sattelites can't be seen after an hour or two after sunset, from what I've been told. It CERTAINLY wasn't a planet or star, because it was smack in the center of the moon. I never saw it again after that night, even though I kept my eyes out for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ok i was watching this disclosure and in it there was a man that came up and said tha there was a moon base with mushroom type domes and such anway here is the link to the disclosure

www.netro.ca...

if you want to skip through to the part about the moon base just
go to about 59:20 thats were the guy starts to tlk about the moon base

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
that must have been the base

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't find the moon base theory to be all that off track because really when you think about it, it works. Suppose you want to monitor a alien species which has limited space travel. Were do you set up at? Dark Side of the moon. Or if you go with another theory: They warned us off of the moon in the sixies or seventies thats why are closest neighbor sits there like a broke down useless chevy in the alley. If you read the book about the apollo 13 accident there are several references to "santa clauses" which was NASA lingo for UFO's. The only thing I have a hard time swallowing is that it would be a joint us/alien base. I find that to be just a shade to arrogant.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've read of bases on the dark side of the moon. Human/alien bases. That would be rather poetic. Since we can only see one side of the moon, they could have thriving colonies and science bases up there as we speak. Who would be the wiser?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Have a look at this:

Clementine Image Viewer

Use the following settings:

1 pixel = 1km, Lat= -1, Long= 311

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That's gotta be the strangest "natural" formation I've ever seen. heh. I used Picassa to lighten and sharpen it. Rather interesting little thing there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join