It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush doubles bounty on Osama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ok,
could be that osama is just a ghost, because we only see him on videotapes from time to time, and then they increase the bounty. its not very hard to raise the bounty on a man that doesnt even exist!

and secondly,
if he really is alive, and hiding, no american dollar can help the u.s. find him.

quote: Originally posted by abigail
What beliefs? That if you kill 100 Americans and yourself you will go to heaven and get 72 virgins to play with???? Yep, guess if I were male I would hold out for the virgins vs the money too.....thats belief for ya.

can you comment even more ignorantly?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wich indicates he is likely surrounded by an inner circle of true believers that won't budge and the group as a whole would likely be in a part of the world where beards and ak47 can blend in, my personal bet he is hosted by a Cheznyian or Kashmir warlord.

He likely will be in a disputed area that cannot be accessed by the usa without stirring up a lot of trouble. Russia nor India wouldn't likely appreciate american huntparties in what they consider "their" territory.....

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
Make up your mind folks.....either we nail the bad guys or we don't. It is not like they are going to sit down for tea and work things out with us. These radicals know nothing else but hate, violence and death.

OK, US has him on his list for a long time, now, the thing is and again I will bring it up, so far bin is not show, and no money has being able to make any of his followers to turn him in.

It has nothing to do with democrats or liberals.

It has to do with the wiliness of bin laden people to give up their icon.

Don't get confused now abigail.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Abigail, first..this is a conspiracy website....Second...Dont you think they should have gone after him when he first perpetrated 9/11 instead of looking the other way??? Even Bush backers know this little tid bit of information...As Bush put it-"I'm not worried about catching Osama..its not important..(paraphrasing, of course)
So why now?? My guess is to keep the terror backdrop intact and to remind us of the boogieman.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Who you calling ignorant? If his so called "followers" are with him, why don't all his muslim radical friends pick up arms and fight? Ever notice that when anyone in the middle east gets in the trouble with the US the rest of the muslims just run and hide behind words. No one came to help Sadam on 91 or recently. No one but crazed radicals hoping for money for their family and virgins for them came to help binladen. Please, if the middle east was serious about one big muslim world then they have the manpower to do so.......of course, they can't seem to agree on who will be boss so like typical male ego.....they remain divided and will never unite as one power. Dream on.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
well my mind is made up I want to get the people respondsible for 9-11 not anyone else!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah no muslims came to fight thats why our soldiers are sitting so pretty in Iraq, Right

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramthenothing
Yeah no muslims came to fight thats why our soldiers are sitting so pretty in Iraq, Right

Lets think bigger ok??? I am referring to all middle eastern countries that claim they want no US presence and want Israel to give up their land. They have talked for centuries about a great return to palistine and a united muslim world........so.......where is it???

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How plausible is it that Osama is in Iran?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
Who you calling ignorant? If his so called "followers" are with him, why don't all his muslim radical friends pick up arms and fight?

They do not fight in a convensional US by the book way, the are very good at the way the used random "attacks" on US in Iraq.

Ever notice that when anyone in the middle east gets in the trouble with the US the rest of the muslims just run and hide behind words.

Well not really they are in their country we are the invading forces.

No one came to help Sadam on 91 or recently. No one but crazed radicals hoping for money for their family and virgins for them came to help binladen.

Actually because they did not like Sadam at all, see he did not have friends in the middle east perhaps only Syria.

That is why the bin laden-Sadam conection was so hard to sell, they were not friends after all.

Please, if the middle east was serious about one big muslim world then they have the manpower to do so.......of course, they can't seem to agree on who will be boss so like typical male ego.....they remain divided and will never unite as one power. Dream on.

Actually they are a muslin world, and they belong to the same main tribes but is one problem they don't like each other.

And perhaps you are right the tribal groups is what keep them divided, but If US gets more involved in the middle east we may see a change and they perhaps united to fight.

But that is just something to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Remember how long it took us to catch the Unabomber.

Or Eric Rudolph.

And they were right here in the US without the money and support network that OBL has.

That is why the bin laden-Sadam conection was so hard to sell, they were not friends after all.

There are not too many "friends" among dictators and terrorists. Only co-defendants.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jsobecky, we did not have thousands and thousands of troops in the Marines, Airforce, Navy, special forces, etc etc looking for those people. Dont forget why we supposedly started this war in the first place.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea, it worked for Husseins kids didnt it?

Personally, I would not like it known that we have him............

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hmmmm....w'r he at.....Osama...is in IRAN.

No dout about it....he's being "sheltered" in Iran, and is spending time in a cell....for his crimes. Even most muslims agree that what he did was terrible. And in my mind...don't think Osama would try to hide from the might of Iran...if Iran want him...the'z gon'a get him.

And all this talk about attacking Iran is just more proof he's there. Plus not t'a mention the last tape from Osama....almost like a hollywood set
...excellent lighting and audio equipment.

Don't think they have caves that nice in Afghanistan.

Anywho...just my 2 cents...

Type soon, y'r Canadain friend,
Sven

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
unlike saddam and co that were turned in by their people

what makes you think bin ladins men would do that?
they have shown they are willing to die for the son of a bitch

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Jsobecky, we did not have thousands and thousands of troops in the Marines, Airforce, Navy, special forces, etc etc looking for those people.

And we don't have those same people looking for OBL, either. And we are not permitted to roam Pakistan at will looking for him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join