It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush doubles bounty on Osama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
in.rediff.com...

US to double bounty on Osama's head

January 24, 2005 12:07 IST

With Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's trail having gone cold, the Bush administration is expected to double the sum on his head to $50 million by the end of February and chalk out a publicity blitz to help trace him.

I like funny stories. Do you think for 50million someone will bring Osama in, or do you think this is just the governments way of reminding us the boogie man is still at large?? Think they'll get him now???

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I better go look for Abdul the Bounty Hunter go him halves in the $50 mill loot, he could get some new camels and i could retire, Ya think i would have any trouble getting the $50 mill off George without any questions being asked? Is it TAX free?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If no body would bring him in for 25 million, nobody's going to for 50 million.

The fairy tale continues

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You get to cash it only after they ship you to Guantanomo Bay so they can soften you up and find out how you knew the information in the first place.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I thought Bush said he wasnt concerned about OBL anymore?
This is a flip flop of the n'th degree.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
You get to cash it only after they ship you to Guantanomo Bay so they can soften you up and find out how you knew the information in the first place.

You're right. I can just imagine if the person turning him in is a civilian...I wonder what would make this administration do this now.
Next they'll say Osama was seen in Iran

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They may as well make it $100 Billion. Nobody will be able to turn him in or provide any information. He has been in the Lincoln bedroom for 3 years now, whos going to find him in Pakistan?

[edit on 24-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Raising the bounty on Osama's head shows just how incapable the U.S Government is at doing their work on terrorism. They can't even catch the person who is supposedly responsible for 9/11.

Boogey-man for sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So, if the guy with the long beard and body odor that cooks bad steaks at the Sizzler down the street from me turns out to be Osama Bin Laden, I get 50 mil!!!

Time to do a little investigating.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
So, if the guy with the long beard and body odor that cooks bad steaks at the Sizzler down the street from me turns out to be Osama Bin Laden, I get 50 mil!!!

Time to do a little investigating.

I know how you can tell: Ask him to make a HAM sandwich or some PORK chops. If he says he cant the he is busted!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was surprised as the late news on Osama's head price, I tell you like some of you already said they are raising the bounty because they he will never be turn out, he is safe.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I know how you can tell: Ask him to make a HAM sandwich or some PORK chops. If he says he cant the he is busted!

Yeah, I wonder if he'll grill me up a Hebrew National hotdog??

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
At least our country has not given up the hunt for this nut. The radical is probably already dead or we may never know. We need to cut off his money supply first so that he cannot continue to finance his terror acts.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
At least our country has not given up the hunt for this nut. The radical is probably already dead or we may never know. We need to cut off his money supply first so that he cannot continue to finance his terror acts.
nut...yes
This administration let him escape while we turned our attention to bigger and better things...Osama is being taken care of by the CIA. Keep those paychecks and satin robes coming..oh and send some blank video tapes too, please,,,,

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

nut...yes
This administration let him escape while we turned our attention to bigger and better things...Osama is being taken care of by the CIA. Keep those paychecks and satin robes coming..oh and send some blank video tapes too, please,,,,

hmmm....a conspiracy theorist I presume. Criminals escape everyday. Of course if we could just send a few men quietly into countries and take out the bad types without war......how sweet that would be. Oh the days of spys and assisans......bring it back.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You know if bin laden is out there and in hiding like US said, don't you think is very admirable to see how his people or followers regard him in such high esteem that they will not give him up for all that American money?

Perhaps they are teaching bush a lesson, that no everything can be bought with American money.

Sometimes believes are more stronger than greed.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What beliefs? That if you kill 100 Americans and yourself you will go to heaven and get 72 virgins to play with???? Yep, guess if I were male I would hold out for the virgins vs the money too.....thats belief for ya.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What beliefs? That if you kill 100 Americans and yourself you will go to heaven and get 72 virgins to play with???? Yep, guess if I were male I would hold out for the virgins vs the money too.....thats belief for ya.
Thats not what we mean, of course. It is a well known fact that this government did not do anything about Osama when it had the opportunity to do so. Where have you been?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well that will be something else. Right?

Now lets be reallistic until this day nobody has given him up for the american millions.

What that tells you? that money is non important to his followers.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Where have I been? In reality, not in a conspiracy world. When the US wants to take out a bad guy the democrats yell and scream......oh don't, its not our place.....blah blah blah. Then the guy blows up our buildings and now its.......why didn't you get him?? Make up your mind folks.....either we nail the bad guys or we don't. It is not like they are going to sit down for tea and work things out with us. These radicals know nothing else but hate, violence and death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join