It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Somebody Whispering in Hillary's Ear ? Did I Catch Her Cheating ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That part of the debate was very strange... now I know why. I wonder who that was and why we could hear them?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yes.

She is exposed yet again !!!

Trump support in a nutshell. two minutes after the OP puts this up. Its fact to xue.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So, being a billionaire who could easily afford one, Trump probably took advantage of this. Unfortunately, he must have ignored it most of the night.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Maybe it was a ghost!

It could have been someone in the room in which the recording was made.

Yeah, pretty much anything makes more sense than a whisper in some hypothetical earbuds being so loud it made it to her mic. And why would they need to whisper if it was inside her ear? Why didn't they just speak in a normal tone, like they do to newscasters? There's all kinds of talk going on in newscasters' ears, and we have yet to hear it on their mics.

I'm just sayin' - this is nonsensical.

Yes, it is nonsensical.

There's no way the mic would have picked up a whisper from an earpiece.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These rampant Hillary threads are really giving way to the crybaby mentality of Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have been a member here for many years, got locked out of my account and it took some time before I was let back in. But even locked out I return, so other than comments I have not been away from this site in around 8 years. I am astonished at how few times these days I am seeing people live up to the motto 'Deny Ignorance'. Clearly, the sound is coming from Trump. Watch the video over and over if you want, but you should catch it the very first time you see it. He makes the sound. He breaths out or in, his mouth opens and we all already know he has some kind of breathing thing going on, he sniffs and sniffs constantly. He was mouth breathing. He either took a breath in, or took a breath out, but he clearly opens his mouth and the sound is coming from him. 4 pages of debate on this subject here....smdh

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
It doesn't sound like a word to me, and the sound happens right when Trump opens his mouth...

This was already discussed (and closed) here.

It is slowed down in this video from the thread you referenced, and it does sound like the word, 'dozens'.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
it looks like someone recorded the TV screen. That allows for ambient sound to get in the audio.

I can't believe people think the mic is picking up sound from an ear bud. Did the NSA or CIA supply the mics?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree with the poster who said the sound came from Trump.

But it did seem like she was being fed words...or that she couldn't deliver a complete thought, continuously, without breaking several times. Her delivery was rather suspicious.

I noticed it a few times, last night.

Also, I thought it odd she was so precisely prepared to respond to Trump's *alleged* off-the-cuff comment praising her experience. Felt coordinated between the two candidates to me. She had that comparison, over the years, down pat.

I wonder if she has used it before.

Could all be nothing, could be something big. We'll never know for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Youre right.........

Shes cheating, someone is whispering facts in her ear.......

Holy Fk the American people better be aware Hillary is armed with Facts to counter Trump.......

REALLY????

Do you guys hear your own logic?

Like it would be horrible if Trump was fed actual FACTS to counter Hillary.......

Christ , seriously i feel this voting block who are freaking out about crap like this have to be the LOWEST common denominator of this election......

And if thats what we have to work with then by god DOOM us........Just send us down the shaft......

WOW you hillary supporters are too much and will literally look past anyting that paints her negative.
Let me see you with an ear piece "armed with facts" while taking your DMV drivers test, buddy.

edit on 20-10-2016 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: kruphix

wasn't a sigh, no way it was a word and that word was 'DOZENS' then her next word was 'DOZENS'

Heard it when watching the debate live and can hear it every time i listen to it again.

So we had police say she was using an earpiece.
Images showing what could have been an earpiece.
And now we have her mic pick up a whisper which came from, i dunno and an earpiece?

Not doubting she has an ear piece but that has to be a LOUD earpiece to be picked up on microphone.

Not necessarily, given that shes old and is slowly deteriorating its seems appropriate the volume would be on max.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Many other people heard something...

At least I'm not imagining it.

Still not positive what the voice said.

Wouldn't doubt anything at this point.

Thanks for the replies...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Maybe it was a ghost!

It could have been someone in the room in which the recording was made.

It wasn't. I have the recording in full HD on my Sky box here in the UK. It is from the Fox News feed. It is just a sigh from Hillary after she pauses while delivering the line.

Come on guys think about it? No doubt the die-hard anti-Hillary people have already tipped off the Trump campaign and the likes of Sean Hannity of Fox news in regards to the claim? It would be head line news from Hannity if it was true. No doubt he and his team have checked it out? It is as plain as day on the Fox News recording re-aired on UK Sky News and simply records Hillary sighing after a brief pause while delivering the line.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join