It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Somebody Whispering in Hillary's Ear ? Did I Catch Her Cheating ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Youre right.........

Shes cheating, someone is whispering facts in her ear.......

Holy Fk the American people better be aware Hillary is armed with Facts to counter Trump.......

REALLY????

Do you guys hear your own logic?

Like it would be horrible if Trump was fed actual FACTS to counter Hillary.......

Christ , seriously i feel this voting block who are freaking out about crap like this have to be the LOWEST common denominator of this election......

And if thats what we have to work with then by god DOOM us........Just send us down the shaft......
edit on 10/20/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: whyamIhere

You mean her sigh?

Yeah...that isn't someone whispering in her ear...that is a sigh.

Yeah right....good one... a sigh

That reminds of my days at tafe getting my horticulture ticket when i was in my early 30s, we all were pretty blatant about it, whats funny is we had the ground crew from the show "gorilla gardeners" (some aussies may remember the show) come in for the final exams and they were the biggest cheats of them all it was funny as....

AS much light as i make of that i would expect the leadership of the free world to be somewhat more articulated than needing a prompt when her brain loses momentum...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
more enhanced audio of the sound

vocaroo.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No. You didn't catch jack squat. Hillary didn't cheat. Some people are actually just that smart and educated; they know what they're talking about (unlike rightwing conservatards).

And she's not a reptile, either. Lol!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Apparently you're not the only one who sensed that Hillary was fed answers tonight.
truthfeed.com...

There was something "weird" about how Hillary delivered answers that required intelligence. Her attacks on Trump rolled right off her pierced tongue, however. She ENJOYS being a "NASTY GIRL", as Trump put it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Oh my word, this is too funny! Folks, go back, watch it again, pay attention to Trump's mouth, you will see where the sound is coming from. Apparently he not only sniffs every few sentences, he makes other sounds as well.

edit on 20-10-2016 by MayRenee because: Edited to fix spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

No. You didn't catch jack squat. Hillary didn't cheat. Some people are actually just that smart and educated; they know what they're talking about (unlike rightwing conservatards).

And she's not a reptile, either. Lol!

She would never cheat ?

There is nothing that woman would not do...Nothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Were you the guy in 1947 going around telling everyone Roswell was a weather balloon?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Youre right.........

Shes cheating, someone is whispering facts in her ear.......

Holy Fk the American people better be aware Hillary is armed with Facts to counter Trump.......

REALLY????

Do you guys hear your own logic?

Like it would be horrible if Trump was fed actual FACTS to counter Hillary.......

Christ , seriously i feel this voting block who are freaking out about crap like this have to be the LOWEST common denominator of this election......

And if thats what we have to work with then by god DOOM us........Just send us down the shaft......

Am i understanding your posts these debates shouldn't be the candidates thinking on their own feet and speaking without help? Surely if you are to run a country you should be able to debate without someone telling you what to say!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

your probably right an honest woman like hillary would never resort to cheating. that would go against everything she stands for.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: kruphix

wasn't a sigh, no way it was a word and that word was 'DOZENS' then her next word was 'DOZENS'

Heard it when watching the debate live and can hear it every time i listen to it again.

So we had police say she was using an earpiece.
Images showing what could have been an earpiece.
And now we have her mic pick up a whisper which came from, i dunno and an earpiece?

Not doubting she has an ear piece but that has to be a LOUD earpiece to be picked up on microphone.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Of course she is cheating...the emails prove her diabolical nature and the evil of the little trained minions that server her.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Of course she is cheating...the emails prove her diabolical nature and the evil of the little trained minions that server her.

Good point! Her pattern of cheating and conniving to achieve goals is well documented via the many e-mails and official documents we've seen. Indeed, it would be uncharacteristic of Hillary to NOT cheat in some manner or form, during last night's debate.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was cheating. It looked to me that she was reading a script the whole debate. Its rather obvious.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Try and look at Trumps mouth while you hear this "whisper"
I think its a sound he is making opening hes mouth

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

You mean her sigh?

Yeah...that isn't someone whispering in her ear...that is a sigh.

Completely disagreed with you on the topic of the Clintonites inciting trouble at Trumper rallies. Totally agreed with you on the fact that someone "darkening" your "door" isn't racist but am at odds with you on this one again, you heard what you want to hear. I'm about 70-80% sure the whisper said "Dozens".

There's one problem with this however. We all know the layout of these debating chambers and there's nowhere anyone could have stood that they would be close enough to either candidate to whisper in their ear. Everyone nearby, including Trump would likely have heard it if this was the case and he doesn't seem to react to it.

Could one of her script writers been seeing near the camera, whispering along to certain things, absent mindedly? Not sure about the way the rest of the hall is mic'd up so I don't know if this is even a valid possibility, just spitballing...
edit on 20/10/16 by djz3ro because: Had to fix my spelling, sorry nothing interesting in my 'reason for the edit' this time...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It is made more interesting when you watch Trump and listen to the audio.

Was that just a random reaction to nothing ?????

Do you have a slightly longer video ????

Kind Regards
Mytselfaswell

How did miss that? He actually does react to it. This is pretty lame to be honest. I bet nothing comes of this, despite a lot of evidence pointing to Clinton not being able to make it through a simple debate without aid. I hope this gets properly exposed or at least cleared up. Anyone staying out as president with this hanging over their heads are not going to have the support of the country behaving like this.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Weird. Seems to look like trump opened his mouth at same time. I don't know why he would say it ,so maybe mic picked up on someone else.
Or the whole thing is a joke and trump was helping her remember her lines

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was cheating. It looked to me that she was reading a script the whole debate. Its rather obvious.

I was wondering if I may have been the only one who noticed how often she seemed to be looking down toward the front of her podium.
I first thought the lighted bar across the top may have been to keep her wrinkles from showing so badly. But, it could also be a scrolling text from which she could read without it being legible from other angles.
Either way, she did look down toward it a lot of the times she was speaking.

But then again, I know lots of blonds who are "drawn" to bright shiny things. Bleaching their hair seems to effect their brains.
edit on 20-10-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join