It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refuses to say whether he'll accept election results

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
It is a cornerstone of our Republic to accept election fraud without question.

All the court cases brought, and all the investigations conducted, have proven that true voter fraud is exceedingly rare. It simply does not happen in any appreciable amount.
edit on 23-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

All the court cases brought, and all the investigations conducted have been fixed too.

(Did I do it right?)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When Trump has a problem not holding a sizable majority in Texas....Houston we have a problem.

www.theguardian.com...

www.electionprojection.com...

This is the solid South, Christian, family values and Republican. Grabbing women's Pu$$y's uninvided just won't fly.

Proud to be a native Texan once again!!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When Trump has a problem not holding a sizable majority in Texas....Houston we have a problem.

Arizona might go to Clinton too.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ROVE: HE’S TOAST

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump is done.

He’s as done as a pork roast at a Texas barbecue

Karl Rove: Donald Trump Can’t Win

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” the Republican strategist said that Donald Trump’s poll numbers are simply too dismal to end in victory on election night.Rove told Fox. “If he plays an inside straight, he could get it, but I doubt he’s going to be able to play it.”

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

he is gonna lose utah also which is the reddest state in the union. republican for over 50 years

because of trump, the independent mormon candidate is leading the republican candidate in utah.

if trump cant win utah, you know he is in trouble.

trumps christian values is thinking just because he spends alot of time in the missionary position it makes him a missionary lol

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bastion

Our government sucks. Those that we've entrusted have abused their positions and authority.

We need to sweep them all out of office.

The establishment must be burned to the ground.

Agreed but what does any of that have to do with Trump lying about fraud and him openly claiming an upcoming election is rigged based on no evidence whatsoever? Also why would an establishment figure like Trump who's repeatdly abused authority, shows off about it, made billions from it etc... be the right person to dismantle it? It's how he 'grabs pussy'.

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: bastion
In my understanding of US politics you have it completely the wrong way around - candidates and parties must abide by strict election rules to allow a democratic vote to take place. If both candidates and parties don't accept the election results, even with no evidence to counter them, then the democratically elected winning party can be deemed illegitimate/undemocratic due to some backwards laws. aceproject.org...

I'm not sure what laws you are talking about and I'm not finding it skimming through that link. What it does say is this:

public acceptance of the outcome must be followed by final validation of the election result by political parties and their respective candidates. If both the voting public and political party candidates do not accept election results due to real or perceived electoral fraud or irregularities, the legitimacy of the resulting legislature or government is threatened.

Which is essentially what is being said by both Democratic and Republican leaders in response to Trump's "rigged election" rants.

Sorry for the confusion of my post, that was the exact paragraph I was getting my info from/alluding to and the point I was trying to make - agreed thankfully both main parties have rightfully called him out on his insanity. What baffles me is when even his own Party arre unanimous in condemning him for such unfrounded rants, some people are still rushing to his defence.

Trump: Oranges are purple, are stealing your jobs and rigged an election that hasn't even happened yet, I have no evidence for this and refuse to provide any other than I claim it to be true - anyone who disagrees is either black or mexican.
Democrats and Republicans: Erm, no mate, they're orange and please can you at least attempt to make legitimate arguments instead of embarassing us?
Trump supporters: Wooo yeeeah, lets make murica great again - the fact all laws, experts, politicians, leaders on either side are calling out his lies proves Trump is right because a complete lack of evidence supporting his position means he's the second coming of christ, can predict the future and anyone who says otherwise is part of a massive conspiracy against him.
edit on 23-10-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He answered this question.. He will decide what to do when the result of the election is in. Considering project veritas and recent email leaks his claims of vote rigging have merit.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes, the election is rigged. (typically are, to some extent, but man, this year...woo hoo....)

Funny thing is, it wouldn't had to have been. Even without the rigging, I don't think he'd pull off the electoral votes needed.

But, the people in charge for over 32 years aren't exactly going to leave this to chance.....
edit on 24-10-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” the Republican strategist said that Donald Trump’s poll numbers are simply too dismal to end in victory on election night.Rove told Fox. “If he plays an inside straight, he could get it, but I doubt he’s going to be able to play it.”

It's funny how folks think polls can accurately show anything for this election. A lot of folks for Trump are going to keep it on the downlow, because of the relentless persecution of violent liberals....they'll voice their choice at the booth, and lie to, or ignore, the pollsters.

"Who are you voting for?"
"Nunya"
"Nunya who?"
"Nunya damn business...."
edit on 24-10-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
He answered this question.. He will decide what to do when the result of the election is in. Considering project veritas and recent email leaks his claims of vote rigging have merit.

There isn't a single email leak that even comes close to suggesting voter fraud. I know this because I've read all the emails wherein these claims are alleged and have debunked them. If the alt-right media did even the least bit of fact checking, I wouldn't have had to waste my time.

Project Veritas also appears to be nonsense, heavily edited to advance a pre-chosen narrative.

So no, Trump's claims of vote rigging do not have merit.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Even more so considering the Podesta email talking about rigging polls by oversampling democrats to skew the result in Clintons favor. Something a few media outlets have noted and covered.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Actually they do... It just seems to be Democrats, who benefit from it, are in denial / damage control over it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Actually they do... It just seems to be Democrats, who benefit from it, are in denial / damage control over it.

I'm not a Democrat.

I am not voting for Hillary.

And no, the accusations do not have merit.

There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Furthermore, the wikileaks email touted by alternative-right-leaning media as evidence of voter tampering was a deliberate misinterpretation of a conversation about modernizing the voter registration system to keep legal voters from being disenfranchized by voterID laws.

If you had BOTHERED TO READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL THREAD, you know KNOW this.

I'm not sure why you feel you need to make things up.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Gazrok

Even more so considering the Podesta email talking about rigging polls by oversampling democrats to skew the result in Clintons favor. Something a few media outlets have noted and covered.

The email you're speaking of is very clearly NOT what you claim it is.

1) Both oversampling and undersampling are techniques often used to improve a dataset.
2) The Atlas recommendations are very clearly related to the Democrat's own internal polling, not polls released to the media. If you'd read the leaked booklet, you would know this.
3) The oversamples recommended by Atlas are clearly outlined in the booklet, along with reasons why. None of these reasons involve misleading the public, as these are not PUBLIC polls. The goal is ACCURACY, not OBFUSCATION.

Again, why do you feel you need to make things up?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I'm not a Democrat.

Furthermore, the wikileaks email touted by alternative-right-leaning media as evidence of voter tampering was a deliberate misinterpretation of a conversation about modernizing the voter registration system to keep legal voters from being disenfranchized by voterID laws.

Wait....you're not a Democrat and not voting for HRC, yet you defend this stuff so hard.... strange!
edit on 10/24/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

There is evidence of voter fraud. Simply ignoring it doesn't mean its not happening. We know its occurring because of the state investigations that are on going in addition to the FEC's investigation that just commenced.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Greggers

I'm not a Democrat.

Wait....you're not a Democrat and not voting for HRC, yet you defend this stuff so hard.... strange!

What's strange is that you're willing to create a smokescreen around HRC by obfuscating her legitimate transgressions in an indecipherable mire of fallacious stories and outright lies.

One might think you actually worked for her, for all the damage you to do to the reputations of those bringing legitimate allegations.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There is evidence of voter fraud. Simply ignoring it doesn't mean its not happening. We know its occurring because of the state investigations that are on going in addition to the FEC's investigation that just commenced.

Please provide evidence of widespread voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
ROVE: HE’S TOAST

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump is done.

He’s as done as a pork roast at a Texas barbecue

Karl Rove: Donald Trump Can’t Win

Did Rove have his patented whiteboard? The one he used to tell everyone Romney was going to win? That Karl Rove?
Do you think anyone still listens to that asshat? Rove and the prognosticators that predicted the demise of trump during the gop nom process are going to be crying out the other side of their mouths.
As will hillary and her supporters.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join