It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The final debate for 2016 POTUS is over. Who won?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Who won? Seriously? Obviously Mrs. Clinton won. Donald didn't stand a chance.

Next she's going to pound Putin into submission like she did Little Donny.

Hooray for Team Hillary!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I walked away from this debate with a clear understanding that Donald Trump is clueless. He behaves like a petulant child. I hoped tonight's debate would help clear a few things up as far as what it is that Donald plans to do, in each arena, economy, militarily, taxes, jobs, all the things that I have been waiting to hear him give a clear answer on. It did not happen. I am sure of one thing, he loves the word 'tremendous'. He used it practically every time he spoke. And he is pretty anti american imo. I am not singing the praises of Hillary, but my God, Trump.....there is something seriously wrong with this man.

You haven't looked very hard there on his Web site. And he's said it in just about every speech. Sooooo you blame Trump for you not listening or bothering to chk his position. And did you even listen to the debate ?? Both gave details.
edit on 10/20/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Hooray for Team Hillary!

sarcasm i hope! She doesnt even have the brains to understand classified information or know how to secure her communications. Hopefully you don't believe someone like that will ever outsmart putin.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Hooray for Team Hillary!

sarcasm i hope! She doesnt even have the brains to understand classified information or know how to secure her communications. Hopefully you don't believe someone like that will ever outsmart putin.

I think she's been served koolaid, Additionally Obama got rid of John David Podesta. Hillary picked him up. A lot of forward thinking there. The sad part about this is that the hateful people following her are OK with shoving a sharp steel vacuum tube into a 9 month old unborn baby. OMG. Hitler would have been so proud.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MayRenee
I walked away from this debate with a clear understanding that Donald Trump is clueless. He behaves like a petulant child. I hoped tonight's debate would help clear a few things up as far as what it is that Donald plans to do, in each arena, economy, militarily, taxes, jobs, all the things that I have been waiting to hear him give a clear answer on. It did not happen. I am sure of one thing, he loves the word 'tremendous'. He used it practically every time he spoke. And he is pretty anti american imo. I am not singing the praises of Hillary, but my God, Trump.....there is something seriously wrong with this man.

You haven't looked very hard there on his Web site. And he's said it in just about every speech. Sooooo you blame Trump for you not listening or bothering to chk his position. And did you even listen to the debate ?? Both gave details

Obviously, like so many other hellabots, she sticks to her talking points without even watching the debate.
OMG, I hope they all go away after November.
edit on V542016Thursdayam31America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 03:54:00 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks. I find that to be very similar to cognitive dissonance, but everyone has their own opinion.

Point of order, 'rigged' does not mean 'impossible to overcome', it means 'odds are stacked for/against a certain outcome.'

I don't believe the entire US Election is systematically rigged, but it is safe to say that it is selectively rigged in specific areas for maximum influence.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hilary won. I know because CNN told me so!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: childoffather
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes, and I liked his answer about Assad not being the problem there and about surprise attacks. We need to eliminate Isis and let them run their own country. I am sick of our imperialistic policies. We can sustain ourselves with oil and natural gas. The future is right here on our own land. We don't need their oil. Bring all our troops home, close all our embassy's, once we clean up OUR mess and just get out of all of this. There are just too many people trying to take over the world.

I believe you will see that ISIS was made up from Obama and Hillary.
If ISIS wants a country, Libya comes to mind. Obama and Hillary set it up for them years ago.

I never doubted it, atleast Obama. Hillary apparently licked his feet the whole time he has been in office. The love of money is the root of all evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join