It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The final debate for 2016 POTUS is over. Who won?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'll check it out, but if I'm wrong, I apologize.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

To me . it is kind of Scary this Women has Absolutely no Apathy ( * Emphathy ) for Anyone . A President is supposed to Actually Care about the People , not think they are All Idiots for Voting for them .
edit on 19-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: grammer

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think you mean Empathy.

She has nothing but Apathy for the people

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
CNN is saying Clinton won 52% to 39%

Ah, you mean the Clinton News Network?
Gee, no surprise here, they're as corrupt as crooked Hillary.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Trump won't win.

The electoral college would never allow it.

You never know....

It certainly worked for one of my heroes, George W Bush...

I was and remain a founding donor for his library in my hometown, Dallas....

-Christosterone

George Bush was and is a war criminal. He invaded Iraq based on lies, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. That alone makes him evil. EVIL.

Secondly, he instituted a regime of torture, which is again a war crime.

Thirdly, he and the establishment passed the Patriot Act, an extremely dangerous bill that legitimatized domestic spying by the government. Anti-constitutional.

That he is your hero speaks volumes.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

LMBO

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: DBCowboy

But that wasn't my question.

IF (key word) Trump does end up winning will you still believe the election was rigged or is it only rigged if your guy doesn't win?

The problem with electronic voting, is that it doesn't leave a paper trail.
I believe we should return to the paper ballot. It can be traced and certified. Then there is proof that it is an actual vote, It was demonstrated to Congress that the electronic voting machine could be hacked way back in 2006.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Did she have to go and put nukes on the table when talking about Russia?

That kinda gave me the chills.

Now you know they will now know what they thought they always suspected.

I should go into business selling SPF 12,000 sunblock now.

Global warming should not be forced this quickly imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gothmog

I think 23 states have electoral votes that can go any way they choose.

Only in the primaries.It is still "illegal" in the general.Remember , the "hanging chads" in Florida ? And Bush won the Presidency with only +6 votes there ?

Umm.....what??

Bush won by 2000 votes...recounts later found to be illegal saw that lead dwindle to 300...
The military ballots came in and gave him an additional 930 vote lead...

Gore sued to have foreign military votes disregarded under a number of dubious precedents not applicable in the slightest...

Then the recounts ended at a 540(or so..this is from memory) margin of victory for bush as the democrats continued to be found in contempt due to ethics violations in thei recount lying...

The Florida Supreme Court votes nearly unimously (8-1 or 7-2) to end this attempt by democrats to steal the election...

Bush could have challenges gore suits across the country and gotten hundreds of thousands of votes re-assigned to him...but since he had won bush refused to press for it as a popular vote was not needed since his electoral win was complete...

4 years later bush curb stomped Kerry...

-Chris

link   

No , I am. There truly are 21 States that "can" and it is not "illegal" . However , as far as I can research , never been a time any of these 21 did.

link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

She's a warmonger, WILL start a war by her own admission.

The worst part is her supporters don't care.

They'd blindly follow her even if she was leading them into hell itself.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

OOPs , I stand Corrected

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Mandroid7

She's a warmonger, WILL start a war by her own admission.

The worst part is her supporters don't care.

They'd blindly follow her even if she was leading them into hell itself.

There are no options;

If Hillary is selected, there could be civil war and there will be nuclear war with Russia as soon as they attack Assad or install a no-fly zone, both of which Hillary has said she would do.
If Trump is elected, there will be martial law because the progressives will violently protest and there will probably be an invasion during the weakest time in US history.

Who wins in either case? The globalists. Who loses? Everyone else.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And alot of folks here base it all on who does well or not in debating...when its the state's representatives of the people of those states that have the real say. All this crap doesnt matter much...

He and she needs to win enough ELECTORAL votes to even QUALIFY.

Thanks
edit on 19-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: ppffffttt

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Did she have to go and put nukes on the table when talking about Russia?

That kinda gave me the chills.

Now you know they will now know what they thought they always suspected.

I should go into business selling SPF 12,000 sunblock now.

Global warming should not be forced this quickly imo.

Indeed, the falsie that she initiated a fair trade in our nukes as well as accepting this bs about global warming, just exemplifies how incompetent she really is.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes, and I liked his answer about Assad not being the problem there and about surprise attacks. We need to eliminate Isis and let them run their own country. I am sick of our imperialistic policies. We can sustain ourselves with oil and natural gas. The future is right here on our own land. We don't need their oil. Bring all our troops home, close all our embassy's, once we clean up OUR mess and just get out of all of this. There are just too many people trying to take over the world.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They both showed that no matter who wins America is screwed. If I had to pick a winner I'd say trump did a great job of showing what a liar and crony hillary is.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes, and I liked his answer about Assad not being the problem there and about surprise attacks. We need to eliminate Isis and let them run their own country. I am sick of our imperialistic policies. We can sustain ourselves with oil and natural gas. The future is right here on our own land. We don't need their oil. Bring all our troops home, close all our embassy's, once we clean up OUR mess and just get out of all of this. There are just too many people trying to take over the world.

I believe you will see that ISIS was made up from Obama and Hillary.
If ISIS wants a country, Libya comes to mind. Obama and Hillary set it up for them years ago.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I walked away from this debate with a clear understanding that Donald Trump is clueless. He behaves like a petulant child. I hoped tonight's debate would help clear a few things up as far as what it is that Donald plans to do, in each arena, economy, militarily, taxes, jobs, all the things that I have been waiting to hear him give a clear answer on. It did not happen. I am sure of one thing, he loves the word 'tremendous'. He used it practically every time he spoke. And he is pretty anti american imo. I am not singing the praises of Hillary, but my God, Trump.....there is something seriously wrong with this man.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I walked away from this debate with a clear understanding that Donald Trump is clueless. He behaves like a petulant child. I hoped tonight's debate would help clear a few things up as far as what it is that Donald plans to do, in each arena, economy, militarily, taxes, jobs, all the things that I have been waiting to hear him give a clear answer on. It did not happen. I am sure of one thing, he loves the word 'tremendous'. He used it practically every time he spoke. And he is pretty anti american imo. I am not singing the praises of Hillary, but my God, Trump.....there is something seriously wrong with this man.

Clueless?
Did he have a clue when he questioned her about people in her party (recorded on video) that paid people to incite violence at the Trump conventions? I could give more examples but I need to go to bed. A feckless argument would be pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join