It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won the debate?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Obama Care has to go - TRUMP!

It's only getting worse, and under Hillary it will only increase.

I'm still waiting for her to answer Trumps Question regarding the Mysterious Missing Six Billion Dollars.

link   
It was a draw. Trump should have went after the moderates more. Trump showed restraint but allowed Hillary to get in her sales pitch. Hillary showed her experience on foreign policy. Hillary repeated her scripted progressive red meat responses like I thought she was going to. Trump says he's for the 2nd amendment and pro-life. That is really going to help him win southern swing states like Florida and north Carolina and in conservative northern states like Ohio,Pennsylvania and Indiana. Trump complementing the president of Mexico was good. Trump bringing up Hillary being for a wall too was good. Bringing up the Podesta emails was a good idea too. Bringing up Haiti and the Clinton foundation was good.

The moderator bringing up the emails and the paid speeches hurt Hillary more than anything Trump said.

All and all. Good for Gary Johnson and Jill Stein.

link   
a reply to: reldra

" We need someone who knows what the are doing. "

Who may that Be ?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

originally posted by: reldra
This will be a discussion for about a week.

Trump behaved more normally than he usually does. He was coached well. But, he doubled down on vetted lies he stated in past debates.

He loudy talked over the moderator too many times.

He lost more women voters by doubling down on being pro life and that he wants to appoint Supreme Court Justices that will overturn Roe V. Wade.

He sounded shaky on 'Foreign hot spots'. He sounded like he was making some things up. Clinton definitely knows a lot more about foreign policy.

In regard to taxes, Trump's plan will raise the debt and make it harder on the middle class and the poor. I heard, during the tax discussion , Trump say , "Such a nasty woman". He interrupted many times during that.

Toward the end, Trump started losing control.

Clinton definitely won, possibly not by such a wide margin as before, but she definitely won. Trump was simply triained to act a little better.

Clinton gave better answers than she has before.

He still spoke in non-facts and bad plans. He ends with saying he will do more for African Americans and Latinos...so delusional.

The moderator did a fine job. He was aggressive with both candidates.

You are delusional.. What the facts are is she (HRC) is a traitor and a criminal (murder, extortion, bribes/kickbacks, money laundering).. He talked about real issues and his plan, she used prescripted talking points that anyone could memorize. I really don't know why an uneducated person would even consider voting..

Also she failed to answer key questions: The question about Bill's sex scandal and the question about exploiting the Clinton Foundation while she served as SOS..

Dude, you really need to find another reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

What rapist did Hillary get off the hook?

When she was a young lawyer, she was assigned a case. She won, I believe. But that was her job.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

True.

He should have went after the moderate conservatives more.

But her emails will be her downfall.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" We need someone who knows what the are doing. "

Who may that Be ?

Clinton would know a lot more about the job than a realit TV star who may or may not have a lot of money.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

for someone who hangs around a site like ATS you're really frigging gullible.

link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

True.

He messed up b going for the way far conservatives. The email thing is numbing people.

link   
I still don't understand how democrats can not see that this election is not about the GOP vs Dems it is much bigger, it is about taking America back from the elites an elected officials that are corrupt..

WWIII is looming, and they still turn a blind eye to the NWO's agenda.. We have the proof now that we have been searching for for years and they (Dems) still will not accept the truth with their own eyes...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: olaru12
This "debate" summed up the total Trump campaign. He needed a lot more than that to win over the undecided voters.

It was hail mary time for Donald and he threw it in the dirt.

He was never trying to win over any other base but his own........that will be his downfall, mark my words

Trump has no base but his own, with the approach that he has used, he was never going to win over any voters. Unfortunately, the Republicans seem confused as to why his numbers are going down.

link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
Obama Care has to go - TRUMP!

It's only getting worse, and under Hillary it will only increase.

I'm still waiting for her to answer Trumps Question regarding the Mysterious Missing Six Billion Dollars.

There is no missing 6 billion dollars. Just look it up.

Rates Pants On Fire
edit on 19-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

Delete? They are being dumped on us daily with the tiniest of minutae imaginable. I think it is down to like 8 we haven't seen.

Yeah, that's why million of Americans are reading Wiki leaks, and are finding out how corrupt Hillary really is.

You act as if there is nothing to these emails, but on the contrary it has already proven Hillary is a lair.

link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your uncle need glasses, probably laser surgery...

^^That^^ is a really, really, really T&C family-friendly version of what I said to him, really friendly. But, he still stands by his comment. I swear, Kiwi's are the sickos of the southern hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Clinton

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

True.

He messed up b going for the way far conservatives. The email thing is numbing people.

EMAIL thing(please tell me you are not voting)!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Multiple post????
edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Multiple post????

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: Double post

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Multiple post????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join