It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won the debate?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I really hate manufactured hysteria.

Any given subject here on ATS there's gonna be some so called professional as proof for whatever side you're on.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just because you label it manufactured doesn't change the fact that Hillary verified our classified response time to launch nuclear weapons. That is a fact. Calling it manufactured doesn't alter the fact that Hillary is a security risk. Proven with her unsecured server and now again in the debates. Fact, not manufactured fact, a real fact. Hillary is dangerous for our safety and our countries well being.

I really hate manufactured hysteria

Then you must really hate Hillary. Her campaign is the best at fear mongering.
edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

She repeated a fact that's public information, just because you weren't aware of that, and apparently a general wasn't aware of that (perhaps that's why he was retired?) doesn't make the information any less public.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Just because you label it manufactured doesn't change the fact that Hillary verified our classified response time to launch nuclear weapons. That is a fact. Calling it manufactured doesn't alter the fact that Hillary is a security risk. Proven with her unsecured server and now again in the debates. Fact, not manufactured fact, a real fact. Hillary is dangerous for our safety and our countries well being.

I really hate manufactured hysteria

Its public knowledge and has been for a long time.

Did she walk a questionable line? Maybe.

Did she cross it? NO

The hyped manufactured hysteria outrage - - - is elevated way beyond - - - a questionable judgement.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's just silly when compared to Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Silly!? Have you watched the Veritas videos to see who is mudracking here? Hint: it's not Trumps campaign.

Veritas Project
edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Anyway, I'm voting Waldo.

Watch "Black Mirror" on Netflix, episode 3 to see what I mean.
edit on 22-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Or you could just explain it.

I know this is a conspiracy website but the amount of pretentious wannabe-cryptic comments made by posters is cringeworthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I personally think both parties were irresponsible to the point of criminally negligent in selecting either candidate for election. It doesn't help that most of the members in either camp are rich and/or well connected enough that they really don't have much to fear from the fallout regardless of what's left when the dust settles. The people who are most responsible for our options in presidential candidates are the people least likely to suffer from a poor election. If that doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what does.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Or you could just explain it.

I know this is a conspiracy website but the amount of pretentious wannabe-cryptic comments made by posters is cringeworthy.

Don't be a Grumpy Gus. It's a joke for people that have Netflix to watch. It is pertinent to this discussion. Some levity for sour patches like you.

For those poor unfortunate souls, like SudoNim, without Netflix. See this summation courtesy of IMDB:
Black Mirror - The Waldo Moment

Storyline Comedian Jamie Slater provides the voice for Waldo,a blue cartoon bear who interviews politicians for a late night topical satire show where Waldo generally humiliates them. Jamie's producer Jack Napier suggests Waldo stands as the local MP in the upcoming election,against pompous Tory boy Liam Monroe - one of Waldo's interview victims. A reluctant Jamie agrees and meets the Labour candidate Gwendolyn,with whom he has a one night stand but is later told to keep away from by her campaign manager. On a televised discussion show Jamie sounds off against all the opposition,claiming they are insincere,and he becomes hugely popular as a result. However he suffers from guilt and urges people not to vote for Waldo. After Napier orchestrates an attack on him Jamie wakes in hospital to see the election results. Has Waldo won and if so will his success take Jamie with it?
edit on 22-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

So when the CNN focus group was asked "did this debate help anyone make up their mind or possibly change their vote", the results did not turn out how Goebbels they expected... 5 Clinton 10 Trump 0 3rd Party 6 Undecided

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 23-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I made a song / music video using Hillary and Donald's words from the debates, plus images of lizards, etc. Check it out:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-10-2016 by WorldThief because: fix link

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very creative. I'd encourage you to start a thread featuring this. It'll get lost in this big thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

<< 11  12  13   >>

join