It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty disappointed in you guys.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

originally posted by: humanityrising
I'm completely appalled at how many ATSers or 'truth-seekers' are invested in a candidate this election.

Then why did you ask?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then you go on about how Hillary is going to win

www.abovetopsecret.com...

whoosh

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: humanityrising
I understand your frustration. I'm suffering the same. I've listened to people saying that both parties are corrupt for years and yet---they keep on voting for one party or the other. It is insane.
This isn't a sports contest where only two sides exist but that's the media's take on it. They could sponsor debates in the primary with a dozen candidates on stage but for the general election they couldn't manage four debate spots? That is simply ridiculous and speaks to their bias. (Third party campaigns don't make a lot of money for the media---could that be their reason?)
What has saddened me most about this election is that logic and reason have been thrown out the window for sex scandals and corruption. As a relative of mine remarked last evening, "It's like they have proposed two of the worst human being on the planet who literally want to run the entire planet and told us to pick our poison."
It seems to me in the past few elections now, the object has not been to elect the best candidate but to vote against the "other team." That's no way to run a republic.
But I will continue to find people that I can vote FOR. I can vote FOR Gary Johnson in this election because he hasn't the baggage of the major party candidates. He has executive experience in government and in small business. He has the ability to step across party lines and reach compromise for the good of all the people. He's not a perfect man and I'm quite sure he will make mistakes but he is an honest man. To a logical person not chained to the party system he looks like a saint when compared to the front runners.
Honestly, I'm left wondering if BigPharma hasn't taken over the US with all their mind-numbing drugs. I heard a report recently on radio that said that 40% of the US population is now taking some sort of legal, mind-altering drug. What scared me is that those people are both driving down the highways and voting!

We're on the same page. Still not sure who I'll vote for though, if I vote.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Even people who suspect something is off, fall back to the idea that everything is normal - all is well, and that there is no conspiracy being played on them; because the truth of whats going on is so bizarre and scary. Its easier to ignore it and imagine that everything is normal.

- Two future presidents sitting together at the Bohemian Grove in 1967

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Even people who suspect something is off, fall back to the idea that everything is normal - all is well, and that there is no conspiracy being played on them; because the truth of whats going on is so bizarre and scary. Its easier to ignore it and imagine that everything is normal.

- Two future presidents sitting together at the Bohemian Grove in 1967

Much easier. I've all but given up hope on trying to reach others. I somehow feel the Universe is headed in this direction whether we like it or not. The candle of hope still burns inside but the wind of disenchantment blow at it constantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join