It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Debate is Fixed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What are you talking about?! This election is entertaining as hell, i dont think ive had this much popcorn ever.

If anything, this election has shown that democrat/republican political system is toast. If these two are the best either party has to offer (it isnt), then they are toast.

I vagely remember ol timers of yesteryear warning about the evils of political parties...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

As usual, Mrs. Clinton kicked some butt. Donald didn't have a chance.

Get ready for dessert, because, come November, you're going to be eating some of Hillary's delicious Victory Pudding!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Just to take the whole conspiracy all of the way. For the sake of argument, let's say he was in on this, a plant by the establishment, and knew Clinton would be elected.

How do you know what the pay off offered to him is/was? It might be huge for this level on the national/international stage. OR, it could be him continuing to serve the masters he has always served... Part of his duties?

When someone makes a deal with the Devil, he will collect on it. It doesn't matter if they think they've "done enough" or are "out of the game". He'll always show up and take what is his. With that in mind, I'd say that Trump's doing this as part of his "duty", as you put it. After decades of excess gains, he's now having to pay back some of that excess power, status, & wealth.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Funny how you did a 180 on all this, now its the Donald that you are hating on.

Lol make up your mind bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join