It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VOTE NO: On 12+ Years of SJW Presidents Stacking the Supreme Court

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It's basically safe to claim that the resident SJW's, and democrat's, etc have banded together to avoid my threads.

A true pity.

It's just not the same if they don't include themselves.

Thanks for admitting that you write these threads to troll us.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here's what bothers me about these threads.

There's this small band who throw around 'SJW!' like it's a terrible insult.

Social Justice Warrior.

What does that mean? Social Justice?

It means equality for all. It means justice for the downtrodden. It means everybodies voices should be heard.

And 'liberal' as an insult.

What does liberalism mean? It means freedom. If you're against liberalism, you are by very definition, against the idea of freedom.

So where are you guys coming from when you say you hate the ideas of justice, equality, and freedom?

You want to replace them with injustice? Inequality? A destruction of freedoms? That, to you, is preferable to freedom and equality?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

edit on 10/20/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's basically safe to claim that the resident SJW's, and democrat's, etc have banded together to avoid my threads.

No. Your threads are often so long winded and your theories so complicated and ill thought out that they leave very little for anyone with a logical mind to say. I realize I'm pushing the civility aspect of T&C here, but it's true. You leave no room for discussion and make blanket accusations against anyone who voices disagreement. Just look at the above statement. Both rude and paranoid.

Wow...DJ....trolling at its finest.

So you're cool with a black mob yelling "are they white? Get em...beat that a$$."

But it's pretty standard for you to excuse this THUG behavior and mentality of degenerates as shown in that video.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So you're cool with a black mob yelling "are they white? Get em...beat that a$$."

No; they are no different than white skinhead thugs looking to beat up on a black, homosexual, or Muslim. Ignorance and hatred comes in all colors.

But it's pretty standard for you to excuse this THUG behavior and mentality of degenerates as shown in that video.

Where do I do that? All I have done is point out that the Anti-Trump violence has worked in his favor, and that Russia has been known to stage similar false flags.
edit on 20-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

So you admit you are a Nazi?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

No; they are no different that white skinhead thugs looking to beat up on a black, homosexual, or Muslim. Ignorance and hatred comes in all colors.

Where do I do that? All I have done is point out that the Anti-Trump violence has worked in his favor, and that Russia has been known to stage similar false flags.

Really? Have any video of a neighborhood of whites or any other race recently going after blacks or any other race specifically and destroying everything screaming to get the blacks/whatever race? This appears to be in the hundreds of people destroying, burning and hurting anyone white they can....and LAUGHING about it. That is seriously messed up and the fact you can say my post was rude and paranoid? Sorry....you throw a crowd of ANY color at me trying to break windows of my car and do me harm....I WILL MOW YOU DOWN IN THE STREET WITH MY CAR.

Society giving people like this a "pass" is what is messed up...but yeah, lets get more people in office that push these divides even farther so we can have these situations in ALL cities across the US....wooohoooo!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Can someone please explain to me how someone can complain about Obama being racially divisive while at the same time support Trump?
edit on 10/20/2016 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Really? Have any video of a neighborhood of whites or any other race recently going after blacks or any other race specifically and destroying everything screaming to get the blacks/whatever race?

The key word being "lately." Here is an historical example: (Warning, graphic!)

Whites don't need to do that any more. The sentiment is still there, though. Here is a recent example:

This appears to be in the hundreds of people destroying, burning and hurting anyone white they can....and LAUGHING about it. That is seriously messed up and the fact you can say my post was rude and paranoid?

So you are you admitting IgnoranceIsntBliss is your sock puppet? That is who the remark was made to.

Sorry....you throw a crowd of ANY color at me trying to break windows of my car and do me harm....I WILL MOW YOU DOWN IN THE STREET WITH MY CAR.

But preferably black, I assume.

Society giving people like this a "pass" is what is messed up...but yeah, lets get more people in office that push these divides even farther so we can have these situations in ALL cities across the US....woooh

Isn't that what Art Bell wants?
edit on 20-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So you reckon that everyone throughout history who had an issue with Jewish subversion were Nazis...?

edit on 20-10-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I ...more trained to ...blow ..those up.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Really? Have any video of a neighborhood of whites or any other race recently going after blacks or any other race specifically and destroying everything screaming to get the blacks/whatever race?

The key word being "lately." Here is an historical example: (Warning, graphic!)

Whites don't need to do that any more. The sentiment is still there, though. Here is a recent example:

This appears to be in the hundreds of people destroying, burning and hurting anyone white they can....and LAUGHING about it. That is seriously messed up and the fact you can say my post was rude and paranoid?

So you are you admitting IgnoranceIsntBliss is your sock puppet? That is who the remark was made to.

Sorry....you throw a crowd of ANY color at me trying to break windows of my car and do me harm....I WILL MOW YOU DOWN IN THE STREET WITH MY CAR.

But preferably black, I assume.

Society giving people like this a "pass" is what is messed up...but yeah, lets get more people in office that push these divides even farther so we can have these situations in ALL cities across the US....woooh

Isn't that what Art Bell wants?

So your response is to show White Supremacists at a rally fighting and a lynching by the same from decades ago? The video I am talking about is not a faction of extremists....it is a neighborhood...no group to speak of other than a particular race inciting violence and destruction. Not quite apples to apples there.

So you think all whites are against blacks, or a majority? Like we have some secret 4chan space we all conspire to take down the black race?

As far as your "preferably blacks" comment.....not at all...that goes for any group trying to cause harm to me. You act like that in front of my car and attempt to do something stupid....my car will win.

Sock puppet? Nah....I just call it how I see it when I see comments like yours. And from your last line...it would appear you were referencing MY post just above yours.

Keep up the good work making excuses for violence and ignorance though....surely more SJW work from the top govt down will curb these violent outbursts...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Forgot to add....your first video was almost completely about a lynching that happened because the guy murdered someone. Blood on clothes, confession and murder weapon were in evidence. While doing what they did to him is awful, I don't really have a whole lot of sympathy for murderers.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dylan Roof

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Dylan Roof

? The white kid that shot the blacks at the church? What does that have to do with my comment?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let me think . . . .

People, judges (SJW) that want equality/equal rights and care about how people feel.

OR

Right Wing Fundamental Christian judges who want to control women's bodies, deny rights of marriage, and restrict those of other religious belief.

Tough Choice

(post by Tempter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Racist? Ha! There is skin color reference that has to do with race and there's skin color reference that has to do with spray tans. I don't think referring to bad spray tans is racist. Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Racist? Ha! There is skin color reference that has to do with race and there's skin color reference that has to do with spray tans. I don't think referring to bad spray tans is racist. Nice try though.

I don't care WHY a person's skin looks a certain way, but you obviously do, racist.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Spray tanning isn't a race. Dummy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join