It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VOTE NO: On 12+ Years of SJW Presidents Stacking the Supreme Court

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's what only 8 years of an SJW administration produced:

This is all a direct, predictable result from the SJW ideology and it in full practice thanks to Obama. And Hillary wants to take it to the next level with her hate speeches and Supreme Court appointments.

Enough is enough.

They've had their reign of terror.

We've had the DNC run amok this campaign with paid riot causing agitators. Mass scale violence, riots and political terrorism in general. We've heard nothing from the Congress, or the Senate, the FBI, the State Department or the Supreme Court on this front.

They've had their shot. They're blowing up our nation.

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea, and I am fairly certain Trump is still going to win no matter how hard detractors claim otherwise to keep their racist, violent, seditious and anti-constitutional "progress" on the move. I find WW3 live is better viewing than this election coverage.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Roger.

Sweet new avatar!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

yea, got to encourage those brain juices to flow.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wait, I thought paparazzi SJW mindsets were where its at?!?!?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You really think an SJW-controlled state can survive for over 12 years?

Very optimistic to say the least.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's basically safe to claim that the resident SJW's, and democrat's, etc have banded together to avoid my threads.

A true pity.

It's just not the same if they don't include themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Can't bully the opposition into silence? Well then just pretend it doesn't exist.

You should be proud sir, this is quite an achievement!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I didn't think HIPPIES could get into office...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You guys may as well vote kermet the frog into the whitehouse......its not the right thread but he still gets my vote

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hey, I like Hippies.

And Cartman.

I'm a true bridge builder.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Debate Threads Self-Inclusion 2016!
edit on 20-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Good thing Trump has lost the election because he said it himself last night, he would appoint conservative judges and overturn a woman's right to choose. So long Trump, that was the final nail in your orange coffin!

Sorry Trump supporters, not sorry.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

We've had the DNC run amok this campaign with paid riot causing agitators. Mass scale violence, riots and political terrorism in general. We've heard nothing from the Congress, or the Senate, the FBI, the State Department or the Supreme Court on this front.

The government has said that Russia is trying to influence this election. Russia planted goons in the Maidan protest to turn the demonstrations violent. They may be doing the same thing here. There are many ultra-nationalist, racist, Neo-Nazi punks who would be willing to carry out a false flag operation by posing as Anti-Trump protesters. Hitler used similar tactics. One reason Trump got so much media attention during the primaries was because of the violence surrounding his rallies. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That second video is just plain sickening. Had I been there I would have run through that crowd at 50MPH out of fear for my safety. Thugs out to get anyone and anything they can destroy. I just don't understand the mindset at all.

This administration has pushed nothing but more racial divide and terror than ever.

I fear that the establishment is already too far gone to make a quick change regardless of who gets in office, unless they do some SERIOUS house cleaning. The trouble is that the SJW mindset has permeated the US public in a major way and it will be a VERY large uphill battle to get folks to see what idiots they have been.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It's basically safe to claim that the resident SJW's, and democrat's, etc have banded together to avoid my threads.

No. Your threads are often so long winded and your theories so complicated and ill thought out that they leave very little for anyone with a logical mind to say. I realize I'm pushing the civility aspect of T&C here, but it's true. You leave no room for discussion and make blanket accusations against anyone who voices disagreement. Just look at the above statement. Both rude and paranoid.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

When they discuss in the recent video expose of the Democrats entire states being considered half racist one has to consider who is pushing that warped agenda, seemingly it is white people themselves but not those that consider themselves Indo-Europeans, thus it's not really a question of tonality.

And in case you weren’t paying much attention, here is a brief list of the big players mentioned in the above video, most of whom seem to either be open Jews, suspected Jews, or Leftist degenerates with connections that read like a synagogue sign-in sheet.

infostormer

originally posted by: Swills

So long Trump, that was the final nail in your orange coffin!

But you have an orange man in your profile picture intended to stir within us empathy for the soulful suffering of orange people everywhere...
edit on 20-10-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Good thing Trump has lost the election because he said it himself last night, he would appoint conservative judges and overturn a woman's right to choose. So long Trump, that was the final nail in your orange coffin!

I'd say HRC saying it was OK to take a baby at term and kill it is more disturbing. My youngest was about 4 weeks early and when she came out she was crying and moving and obviously upset....that was almost 4 years ago. I can't imagine anyone being able to kill a baby at that stage of development, let alone having the choice to kill that baby. I would even go as far as to call it murder and the worst kind....murder of a child.

Can't really expect anyone that has not had kids to understand though.

If it is an early pregnancy and could kill the mother or something in extreme circumstances then sure, but that far along.....that is just sick and depraved....not to mention the medical crew that has the stomach to do it.

I do wonder, at that stage in the pregnancy, when they kill a baby at say 8 or 8.5 months along, do they kill it in the womb or take it out then kill it? Pretty sick.

I am all for women having a choice to a certain point then after that point it being case by case for extreme circumstances, but HRC should be held to the fire for her pushed policy on this....depravity at its worst really.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am all for women having a choice to a certain point then after that point it being case by case for extreme circumstances, but HRC should be held to the fire for her pushed policy on this....depravity at its worst really.

But that was exactly what she was talking about. Extreme circumstances. Not just changing your mind about having a baby in your 9th month.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'd say HRC saying it was OK to take a baby at term and kill it is more disturbing. My youngest was about 4 weeks early and when she came out she was crying and moving and obviously upset....that was almost 4 years ago. I can't imagine anyone being able to kill a baby at that stage of development, let alone having the choice to kill that baby. I would even go as far as to call it murder and the worst kind....murder of a child.

Can't really expect anyone that has not had kids to understand though.

If it is an early pregnancy and could kill the mother or something in extreme circumstances then sure, but that far along.....that is just sick and depraved....not to mention the medical crew that has the stomach to do it.

I do wonder, at that stage in the pregnancy, when they kill a baby at say 8 or 8.5 months along, do they kill it in the womb or take it out then kill it? Pretty sick.

They can try to kill it in the womb or do a partial birth abortion, which is extremely disturbing and what Trump is talking about.

Once the baby is out/born, it is murder so they leave it hanging out, then kill the baby.

Nice eh?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join