It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Presidential Debate: Trump Vs Hilary Round 3 (Not the serious thread)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I wish the moderator had a switch for the microphones so that after they answer the question they get shut off. Then they would have to listen and stay on track. Again they are just running right over him although this isn't quite as bad as the last two in this aspect.

GENIUS!

Maybe we can petition this for the next debate. Or like at the Grammys when they have a speech that goes too long they start playing exit music really, really loud.

link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

One thing I have noticed about Hilary throughout these Debates is that she always tries to spout a "personal story" to make her relatable to her audience.

I don't want to relate to my president. If I can relate to my President, I wouldn't trust him/her because i know all their reactions will be made while under the influence of alcohol

...........thats actually a valid point lmao!

Awesome....

Yeah she does that a lot , just as much as Trump has "very" and "the best" and "the greatest" and "me me me" I cant.....I just......

Can we please have Rand Paul

Everyone who didn't vote for Rand Paul but thought about it, is kicking themselves right now.

You are not wrong my dear, not in the slightest......he would be tearing Hillary apart right now......

The man had his facts and was articulate, he would be beating her down with numbers, figures, and god knows what....

link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I wish the moderator had a switch for the microphones so that after they answer the question they get shut off. Then they would have to listen and stay on track. Again they are just running right over him although this isn't quite as bad as the last two in this aspect.

Bullsnip

They should zap them......

link   
Donald is a little bit subdued. He needs to show more anger.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

One thing I have noticed about Hilary throughout these Debates is that she always tries to spout a "personal story" to make her relatable to her audience.

I don't want to relate to my president. If I can relate to my President, I wouldn't trust him/her because i know all their reactions will be made while under the influence of alcohol

...........thats actually a valid point lmao!

Awesome....

Yeah she does that a lot , just as much as Trump has "very" and "the best" and "the greatest" and "me me me" I cant.....I just......

Can we please have Rand Paul

Everyone who didn't vote for Rand Paul but thought about it, is kicking themselves right now.

You are not wrong my dear, not in the slightest......he would be tearing Hillary apart right now......

The man had his facts and wa

The filibuster his son did was brilliant.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

I dunno, he's probably been told that that's not good for his public image. I don't really like either of them, but I do not want a leader that flies off the handle instead of planning and being stable.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hillary spouts platitudes and talking points.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myomistress

I dunno, he's probably been told that that's not good for his public image. I don't really like either of them, but I do not want a leader that flies off the handle instead of planning and being stable.

He may be subdued but she is being extremely rude. Talking over Donald is one thing, but disrespecting the Moderator like that is just uncalled for. She was just priding herself in the 1st 2 debates on being so respectful and tolerant but in this one, I think we might be seeing her true colors.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What Hillary has done for this country? What has she done for this country?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He may be subdued but she is being extremely rude. Talking over Donald is one thing, but disrespecting the Moderator like that is just uncalled for. She was just priding herself in the 1st 2 debates on being so respectful and tolerant but in this one, I think we might be seeing her true colors.

Maybe they both had a bet before the debate that they'd trade places and see if anyone even noticed.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
nobody knows about it? Millions of people under obama big league?

link   

Hillary spouts platitudes and talking points.

"He called someone Miss Piggy"

Weird, I seem to remember an interview where you laughed about a rapist you defended as a lawyer getting to walk.

That's just me though.

link   
So awesome how he keeps adjusting his....mic....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Myomistress

I still have a suspicion that Trump is a plant by the Clinton's to appear as though she has competition.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

agreed, but as someone who hates them both?

Donald has a history of talking over the moderators really REALLY BAD......she usually doesnt, shes being more aggressive this round.......

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Is everyone just avoiding this topic? XD

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

XDDDDD "I'm not a potted plant here, I do get to ask some questions!"

I agree with whoever said it earlier, this moderator for president.

That would be me. Time for drink #2

hah just two, im on half a pint so far of rum..........i predict......"whys the rum gone?"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Myomistress

I still have a suspicion that Trump is a plant by the Clinton's to appear as though she has competition.

He had a long phone conversation with Bill Clinton before he decided to run, about running this cycle.....ive thought it from the beginning

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

What Hillary has done for this country? What has she done for this country?

Nothing freaking good

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I feel like I'm watching two seriously unskilled immature trolls in a troll fight, trolling each other and trying to troll us...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join