It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Equipment Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've actually seen some strange movement as well. I don't ever post but thought I should share since it's fairly relevant. I've seen a couple "convoys" made up of bigger Military cargo trucks that are canvas covered and military style hummers pulling trailers that are canvas covered. The reason I call it a "convoy" is because the rear vehicle literally says "convoy ahead". This is on a rural highway in Missouri. There were probably 30 vehicles in each and the guys driving them were in BDU. It's a highway I've been up and down all my life and this just seems out of place.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hey brother....I was at the armpit of the nation, too....2 years...1974
I have dreams of the Beacon area for some reason

did you see the craters just west of town....hidden....google map doesn't do them justice.....deep twin craters 1 mile west

a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

edit on 19-10-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Up here in southern Maine-

also have been seeing unusual movement these past months. A lot of gear hitting the highway.

Nothing too heavy- we don't have much up here. Humvee, tractor trucks. Vehicles with electrical equipment I don't recognize. All headed towards the highway- I only travel a few miles a day so I'm not sure where it could be headed.
this much gear move in this short a time period ever before.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

A lot of equipment is being replaced or sent for heavy maintenance. After all the use in the Middle East, it's been torn up to the point they have to be repaired or replaced. There's been a lot of equipment moving around this year.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the military equipment movement is using the N.to S. AZ corridor as staging areas for the western
(Denver) seat-of-government Rear Echelon..

homeland security Forces, to be deployed after the UN peace-keepers install the compliant USA leadership that swore allegiance to the NWO...
the HRC neocons will rule the East Coast to the Mississippi River western boundary from NY State southward (as the upper part of new England remains 'Balkanized'

Maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but, are you saying the US is about to be split in 3? One government in Denver, a "balkanized" Northeast, and a Clinton-led Neocon land from the Mississippi east?

Sounds extremely implausible, and completely detached from military equipment movements in AZ.

Why do you think this is happening, and how would it relate to military trucks in Arizona?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I didnt make the rules or Ts and Cs. What he said was fine. But, not as expected as management requests.

ie: "I saw a Ufo tonight!"...A single sentence or two does not follow ATS guidelines. "Was trying to help...and apparently he didnt know...as you assured me...or forgot...thats cool

Best MS
edit on 19-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I rarely got out, all I remember of MHAFB was those " tap the rockies " ice capped peaks ( was like a picture perfect beer can )

That mile + road that was lit on fire by burning tumbleweeds as I drove in for my 1st day was the other visuals I'll never forget.

I never saw the craters, I missed more than I wanted there, since I was stuck there without a car and friends I made were more into the local raves than the wildlife so never got off base during the day and was in Boise on the weekends.

Were they weapons or meteors?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: declair

Earlier this week [what I believe was] an F16 flew very low over Kirriemuir, in Scotland. I couldn't hazard a guess how low it actually was but I could make out some of the panels on the underside of the plane. I've lived here a little over 2 years and have never seen any low flying maneuvers over the town, nevermind that low.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join