It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Military Equipment Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I drive back and forth from Tucson to Phoenix, Arizona everyday and been seeing a lot of military equipment this past week. I have several photos, but cant figure out why they won't load.
edit on 19/10/16 by declair because: Add more detail

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
NTC training deployments from armor units across the country?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: declair

There's so much substance here, it would be hard not to think its world war three

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This is not even an opening post to a new thread. Its an opening sentence. Read up on requirements and suggestions for starting new ones. Geez! We'll be waiting.......

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah i been seeing trucks and several trains with just Mil equipment. I have never seen so much equipment being moved around.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Look dude, I dont post much, but I worked for the DOD for 36 years. I just know something is taking place. Take it as you see it, but dont belittle me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the military equipment movement is using the N.to S. AZ corridor as staging areas for the western
(Denver) seat-of-government Rear Echelon..

homeland security Forces, to be deployed after the UN peace-keepers install the compliant USA leadership that swore allegiance to the NWO...
the HRC neocons will rule the East Coast to the Mississippi River western boundary from NY State southward (as the upper part of new England remains 'Balkanized'

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What type of military equipment? Humvees. Choppers, Tanks, APC's, etc.? It could be a standard training exercise that needs the equipment.

So you're basically saying that you haven't seen this amount of activity before in your area? More than one train, more than one day? Semis carrying any gear?

There have been quite a few of these types of military movements over the last few years. It's likely just standard procedure, unless the activity continues for a week or more.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmmm... zerohedge has posted a recent thread "Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria" here.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: declair
Look dude, I dont post much, but I worked for the DOD for 36 years. I just know something is taking place. Take it as you see it, but dont belittle me.

If you worked for DOD that long then I'm surprised you did not give us some useful information in your post. Would it be too much to ask for you to provide some substance? WHAT vehicles, just as one example? What military bases are around the area? Why do you think this is unusual? In your vast 36 years of experience at DoD what insights can you provide that might cast light on this situation. If you don't want to be "belittled" than put some effort into your posts instead of giving us a single sentence that means absolutely nothing without some context. If you "just know" something is taking place, tell us why you think so. Otherwise Don't waste our time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

They didn't ask permission...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So you are seeing these convoys along the I-10 corridor I am assuming?? I can hunt through twitter and try to find images. Got any dates times, i'll do some digging.

You know I still do not have a twitter account, but keeping up with the Mosul offensive I have come to realize the journalistic and documentary significance of this platform.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Can you describe what you're seeing? Is the equipment right out in the open?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

There are a lot of bases and ranges in that area. There is a huge Striker base in California along that route, as well as the NTC, if they go up along the I-40 corridor. It's also the start of a new fiscal year.
edit on 10/19/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The people that work in DOD see a day to day pace of what takes place. If poster is DOD , then something may be in the works( training schedule change, maybe something else).

It just gets under my skin when things like dont waste my time. Really? Your are on a conspiracy site you jackrabbit. If your time is really that important go do something else.

May be a new poster, distracted atm, or whatever. Dont ruin it by running someone with possibly good info off because your time is to valuable. Took you how long to read and type that response?

Declair, thanks for info and more details please and let us know if anything else comes up or you get a definitive answer.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I wasnt trying to belittle you. There are long standing requirements here at ATS for posting new threads thats all. A few paragraphs. Small ones...about what, when, where, why you think its an issue...some substance to your point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First. ***ALL Members Read ...
"After noticing an increase, in instances of members starting threads, with nothing ... Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread...."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homeles

It just gets under my skin when things like dont waste my time. Really? Your are on a conspiracy site you jackrabbit. If your time is really that important go do something else.

Oh, it "gets under your skin" does it? Good. Do you have anything OF SUBSTANCE to add? No? Then why are you here yourself. I want to see some quality posts, This a good example of a lame one, one with zero substance. It's equivalent to saying, "I got up this morning and a military plane flew over my house. OMG, what's happening?"

The fact is, a movement of military gear is not unusual. In my area, just as one example, there are a whole lot fewer "military movements" than there were in the fifties when you could see a "military convoy" any day of the week. You want to know why? Because the Fort Lewis brigades traveled over to the Yakima Proving Grounds via Snoqualmie Pass for some good old-fashioned target practice, something every military brat in the greater Tacoma area knew about. THAT'S what you call "context," i.e.: Providing some information that might be USEFUL in determining what the issue is.

But HERE we've got an OP with "36 years of DoD experience" and all he can say is that he saw some military movement, a single sentence of almost zero content and NO context whatsoever. Then he gets all huffy about it when other people call him on it. And what do people do? What? A military vehicle on a civilian highway? OMG! It must be a military coup! The NWO is taking over! They're balkanizing America. The end is nigh! it's the kind of crap that makes ATS stupid, ineffectual, and a joke.

Good Lord! THAT's what gets under MY skin. Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

And dont forget about the additional Cool Points awarded the member who is first to be that dick who bitches about an OP that isnt elaborate enough to suit them and post that ***All Members Read*** notice.

OP has been on since 05. I think he's aware of the policy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm ex Air Force, I used to be stationed at the 1st composite wing, it's the wing that is deployed 1st to any situation worldwide, it's located in Mountain Home Idaho, You'd see movement there before anywhere else as in a bunch of jets going on TDY.

That section you mention has ALOT of training bases, from San Antonio to Cali there are at least 4 bases I know of and 1 huge training grounds as well. Could be the ending of an exercise or base transfer.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And yet your post adds nothing of substance, the very thing you are crying about.

Oh and wasting your time too.

You do the same and have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join