It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Defeats Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Really how many Tump supporters are there are in the US? Then half that then tell me what percentage of that is to the 320 million US citizens. If it is above 10% it isn't far above.

Of course you may erroneously believe that all of those 320 million are registered voters that either swing left or right, you would be realy, really wrong.

Not even half are registered, but 10% is lowballing his support big time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It is fair to say half his supporters are IMO. That may only equal a tenth of the US population.

I'd suggest enrolling in a remedial math class.

Here I will make it even easier for you to comprehend.

320 million US citizens

147 million registered voters (wow that is not even half of the US there)

About 40% of those voters support Trump and she was talking about half of those now can you figure out what percentage of the population she was talking about?

It works out to about 29.4 million (just round it up to 30 to make it easy for you)

Now here is a big remedial math question for you is 30 million more or less than 10% of 320 million?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don't think anyone can claim who is or is not going to win this election.

Would it creep you out if i told you i saw Clinton give her first Presidential address back in 2008?

Kidding.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Do not agree, they both took shots at each other, they both exposed each other for their lies........

I think you will find polls show its almost even on this one......at least this debate.......

Hillary will gain more and donald will gain his normal, but he doesnt reach out to other people to get more, so he wont get many more.....

All in all , I think Hillary probably will benefit more from this last debate........

90 percent of the polls show, (even fox and the more republican ones) show Donald losing by a large margin......

I think Hillary will take this

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We need remidal math because you think that half the country uniformly supports a single candidate?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Trump did not defeat Hillary.
/thread

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I will say, my mother and I had a premonition, together, as Trump announced his candidacy. We saw him being sworn in as President. And that's back when he had less than a snowball's chance in hell of even getting the nomination--We outsmarted Krauthammer. Which is like, literally insane since he's brilliant, but it happened. So, regardless of what happens, we saw something. And it's been true, up to this point, so I don't see why it wouldn't end up being fully true. Granted, I will be stunned if it does turn out to be true, because that will be really freaky! Hillary as President would be far freakier, though. But yeah, I'm standing by mine and my mother's prediction that Trump wins. I don't believe in coincidences, and my mom and I have never had anything like this happen before. We actually don't talk about it, much, because it's so weird and freaky. But there you have it. Tis my story and I'm sticking to it. Trump ftw.

Also, what does Hillary's campaign sign even look like? I haven't seen one. Not on a car. Not on a house. Nowhere. Only Trump signs. And I live in Wisconsin, which is usually pretty liberal. All I know, I remember Obama getting elected. And, good or bad, the news was always talking about him--just like they're talking about Trump, now. Who is Hillary's running mate, even? I forgot. And while I'm not obsessed with following this election, since I don't like to get political outside ATS, I'm very politically literate unlike the majority of the population. So if I am not sure, that means that it's very likely that most people are really not sure. But everyone knows everything about Trump. Any publicity is good publicity. I've been saying it since the beginning. That's how he wins.
edit on 20-10-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fascinating how it happens that now in tandem they start de-escalating the crowd.

Could we be any more duped?
Sad....so sad....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yeah, what's she trying to prove by perpetual running for potus?

Proving how stupid she is or the american people?

The whole this is Hillaryous

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
This is following a familiar right-wing divergence from reality.

First: Claim, in the teeth of all evidence, that something is definitely going to happen.

Second: When that something inevitably fails to happen, claim that it was due to foul play by opponents, because otherwise it totally really would have happened like it should have done.

Third: Spend the next few years assembling stupid lawsuits and campaigns to try and overturn what actually happened, so that the desired outcome might happen a bit later than scheduled.

Fourth: When those lawsuits and campaigns inevitably fail, claim that it was due to foul play by opponents, because otherwise they totally really would have succeeded.

Fifth: Start looking around for earth-shattering information that would confirm that the thing that didn't happen was prevented from having happened when it absolutely ought to have happened.

Sixth: Claim that the evidence is being suppressed due to foul play by opponents, otherwise it would totally really be possible to find it.

Seventh: Demand a senate committee, special prosecutor, impeachment, anything, in order to prove your opponents indulged in foul play to prevent the thing that should have happened from happening.

Eight: By now the general public cannot remember what the original complaint was, all they can remember is that the 'controversy' over it has been going on so long that there must be some truth in it because 'there's no smoke without fire'.

Rinse and repeat ad infinitum, world without end, amen.

I feel like I just read the Republican playbook for the last 8 years or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Not to mention, he's up against both parties, most of the politically correct media, race nationalists, and a corrupt government. Not too bad at all.

It seems to me were are just watching the kinder gentler version of the same assholes that shot JFK at work on Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No matter what happens Trump got farther than her on his first run.

Explain in no less than 500 words.

Despite her long political career she had to do it all over again

Wait...what? She had to do what all over again? Bernie was the only aromatherapy any of us got. After he conceded it all went to hell.....

and cheat Bernie Sanders. So sad.

Yes, so - she did cheat him.

Trump won his nomination fair and square.
No, he pandered to the Breitbart CT crowd courtesy of the media - the same media that brought you "Celebrity Apprentice", "Honey-Boo-Boo", and "Duck Dynasty." It's surreal how you all are falling for it.

No head of the GOP got fired.

Erm. Boehner stepped down. Now Ryan has to walk the walk and talk the talk.
And here's a British cross-dressing stand-up comic talking about confirming and denying......

No, that's not Donald. It's Eddie Izzard. But quite prophetic......

edit on 10/20/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Not to mention, he's up against both parties, most of the politically correct media, race nationalists, and a corrupt government. Not too bad at all.

It seems to me were are just watching the kinder gentler version of the same assholes that shot JFK at work on Trump.
It's astounding....I am astonished!!!

Your logic escapes me entirely.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The GOP should have dumped the chump, Trump, when they had the chance.

This is going to be the most hilarious landslide in the history of the USA's presidential elections.

Hullo, President Clinton!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
November 19, 2016

Since the polls had Clinton/Trump within 1 point of each other on the day before election day, I fail to see why the networks are still saying that Trump's win was an "upset".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join