It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Defeats Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Yeah, what's she trying to prove by perpetual running for potus?

Proving how stupid she is or the american people?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ahhhh...I see.

I did not know that.

Probably not any info that I needed either, but thanks for the inside info just the same.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Nobody cares. The loser of the election will be mostly forgotten aside for jokes about them in following elections. That goes for both of them. Trump may get it the worst if he loses though. He would certainly be held as an example of what not to do if you run for president.

Yes he would, he will be joked about for decades.

But he will also be making more money in one deal, than we will ever earn in our lifetime.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LifeMode

Trump hasn't defeated Clinton yet. The general election is where Trump could defeat Clinton, not party primary comparisons.

I never said a word about the general election. First run he defeated her. I made this thread regarding their first run.

He did not defeat her. He defeated the other republican nominees.

EAD.

Pretty childish of you.

Responding to a childish adult like yourself, not childish at all.

Trump made it farther than her on his first run. No head of his party got fired for fraud. You can be obtuse about facts but there is no changing the facts.

Ok, but that is not the same as defeating her.

By the way, your "i know you are but what am I" approach is hilarious.

It's as far as we are right now going off body of work. He defeated her up until this point in time. This is her second trip to the Super Bowl so to speak.

Glad you find it hilarious. If I can bring you some form of joy in this word that is what is best in life. If you need any more pick me ups depending on what Russia may release I will do my best to keep you in good spirits.

Mistake. Her 1st trip to the Super Bowl. 2nd attempt.
edit on 19-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

2nd time running for Pres. He didnt even make it last time....and...Nomination success is one thing. Getting the electoral votes per state is required to BE elected.....and thats a whole other thing.

If he doesnt...then he's done for. And for now he's a-ways away...Peoples opinion is one thing...electoral votes is what gets him in.

I get the idea some folks dont know this...or remember this is his 2nd time around.....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is following a familiar right-wing divergence from reality.

First: Claim, in the teeth of all evidence, that something is definitely going to happen.

Second: When that something inevitably fails to happen, claim that it was due to foul play by opponents, because otherwise it totally really would have happened like it should have done.

Third: Spend the next few years assembling stupid lawsuits and campaigns to try and overturn what actually happened, so that the desired outcome might happen a bit later than scheduled.

Fourth: When those lawsuits and campaigns inevitably fail, claim that it was due to foul play by opponents, because otherwise they totally really would have succeeded.

Fifth: Start looking around for earth-shattering information that would confirm that the thing that didn't happen was prevented from having happened when it absolutely ought to have happened.

Sixth: Claim that the evidence is being suppressed due to foul play by opponents, otherwise it would totally really be possible to find it.

Seventh: Demand a senate committee, special prosecutor, impeachment, anything, in order to prove your opponents indulged in foul play to prevent the thing that should have happened from happening.

Eight: By now the general public cannot remember what the original complaint was, all they can remember is that the 'controversy' over it has been going on so long that there must be some truth in it because 'there's no smoke without fire'.

Rinse and repeat ad infinitum, world without end, amen.
edit on 19-10-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Trump hasn't defeated Clinton yet. The general election is where Trump could defeat Clinton, not party primary comparisons.

I never said a word about the general election. First run he defeated her. I made this thread regarding their first run.

He did not defeat her. He defeated the other republican nominees.

EAD.

Pretty childish of you.

Responding to a childish adult like yourself, not childish at all.

Trump made it farther than her on his first run. No head of his party got fired for fraud. You can be obtuse about facts but there is no changing the facts.

Ok, but that is not the same as defeating her.

By the way, your "i know you are but what am I" approach is hilarious.

It's as far as we are right now going off body of work. He defeated her up until this point in time. This is her second trip to the Super Bowl so to speak.

Glad you find it hilarious. If I can bring you some form of joy in this word that is what is best in life. If you need any more pick me ups depending on what Russia may release I will do my best to keep you in good spirits.

Again, he has not defeated her in any contest.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Probably not any info that I needed either, but thanks for the inside info just the same.

Sorry, I just took your description of the OP and Neo's and thought that they belonged together.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here's the thing. I was unaware he ran with Ross's party in the late 90's. He dropped out though but fair enough.

I will always comeback and admit when I am wrong about something, unlike a lot of people who vanish.

So, in summary it is now even stevens. They both lost their first bid. She actually got farther but still both lost the nomination in the end so that line is somewhat vague but I will give her the loser ribbon over Trump on that one even though Obama cleaned the floor with her in the end. Really wasn't even close.

She re-grouped. Morphed into an even more sinister person which is what it takes to win. Ruthless, no empathy, cold, heartless and calling half the country deplorable. Not even trying to be a real leader. She knows what she has to do. Crush the enemy, see him driven before her and hear the lamentations of their people. Also those of her own after she is elected.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So he has not defeated her.

Ok. That's fine. That means the OP is junk.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Here's the thing. I was unaware he ran with Ross's party in the late 90's. He dropped out though but fair enough.

I will always comeback and admit when I am wrong about something, unlike a lot of people who vanish.

So, in summary it is now even stevens. They both lost their first bid. She actually got farther but still both lost the nomination in the end so that line is somewhat vague but I will give her the loser ribbon over Trump on that one even though Obama cleaned the floor with her in the end. Really wasn't even close.

She re-grouped. Morphed into an even more sinister person which is what it takes to win. Ruthless, no empathy, cold, heartless and calling half the country deplorable. Not even trying to be a real leader. She knows what she has to do. Crush the enemy, see him driven before her and hear the lamentations of their people. Also those of her own after she is elected.

You admit to being wrong so graciously.

The tiniest bit of fact checking would have made an entirely different OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Man you can just make any old thread about Trump these days and get some traction on ATS it seems.

This does seem like something Trump himself would be proud of though.

He would also ignore his past and act like this was his first time.
en.wikipedia.org...

I see that you corrected your mistake, but it doesn't change the traction it got so the point still stands.

edit on thWed, 19 Oct 2016 19:11:46 -0500America/Chicago1020164680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

She didn't call half the country deplorable...

She called half of Trumps supporters as such.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No matter what happens Trump got farther than her on his first run.

Umm
They both ran in 2012 and failed...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What is this the wishful thinking OP

Wishful thinking? She lost to Obama and Trump did win the nomination against all odds. Those are facts.
Nice defection from the OP's topic.
More liberal whitewashing.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Nobody cares. The loser of the election will be mostly forgotten aside for jokes about them in following elections. That goes for both of them. Trump may get it the worst if he loses though. He would certainly be held as an example of what not to do if you run for president.

Yes he would, he will be joked about for decades.

But he will also be making more money in one deal, than we will ever earn in our lifetime.

He has already done that by scamming the GOP and his supporters

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

She didn't call half the country deplorable...

She called half of Trumps supporters as such.

Alright, a quarter of the country then.

From 50 to 25 that makes it ok to say now.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

It is fair to say half his supporters are IMO. That may only equal a tenth of the US population.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It is fair to say half his supporters are IMO. That may only equal a tenth of the US population.

I'd suggest enrolling in a remedial math class.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Really how many Tump supporters are there are in the US? Then half that then tell me what percentage of that is to the 320 million US citizens. If it is above 10% it isn't far above.

Of course you may erroneously believe that all of those 320 million are registered voters that either swing left or right, you would be realy, really wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join