It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's & Strange signals again in Indian Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

People are again reporting heavy UFO sighting in Nicobar Island, Andaman, India, Maldives, and Sri Lanka coastal areas. The animals in these areas are again showing strange behavior. The fishermen and their families this time are taking these signs seriously and are refusing to move near the ocean. The tribal people of Andaman Nicobar Island have again moved to the high grounds. The sea birds are also showing strange signals.

The UFO sightings happen at night with strange lights. The continuation of tremors of 6 or less Richter scale seems never ending.

The earthquakes continue and now there are UFO sightings, it seems there's a lot of activity going on.
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's interesting, but it could be just mistaken military air activity due to the humanitarian efforts. We'll have to keep our eyes on this.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The animals in these areas are again showing strange behavior. The fishermen and their families this time are taking these signs seriously and are refusing to move near the ocean. The tribal people of Andaman Nicobar Island have again moved to the high grounds. The sea birds are also showing strange signals.

I'd think that the recent tsunami may be more to blame...
What's the source for the UFO reports? If true, it may just be simply checking out the catastrophe......

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken strange lights are quite common in earthquake areas. They just havent figured out why.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It was an earthquake. Not much more to it than that. How do we get from an earthquake to UFO's? Not trying to belittle anyone, I just don't see the connection.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, something's wrong. How can you repeatedly have reports of lights, strange noises, tsunamis and strange signals? I think the fact that India is said to be in contact with extraterrestrials is cause for alarm also..
Plus the fact they had a 6+ earthquake again....worth keeping our eyes on.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
It was an earthquake. Not much more to it than that. How do we get from an earthquake to UFO's? Not trying to belittle anyone, I just don't see the connection.

Energy let loose, that's how.

How do you go from a storm to ball lightning?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, if you are a science person than it is just the laws of nature, if you are religious, it is an act of God. I don't see aliens fitting into the picture here. Sorry, but the plates of the earth move and that is a scientific fact. Large earthquakes have happened throughout history and will continue to do so I am sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do you have any links for these strange signals, and strange lights? I'd like to read up on it. As for why they are continuing to have earthquakes, it's because after such a major quake, aftershocks, and even new earthquakes will happen due to the major shift of the continental shelf...it just isn't quite settled yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
Well, if you are a science person than it is just the laws of nature, if you are religious, it is an act of God. I don't see aliens fitting into the picture here. Sorry, but the plates of the earth move and that is a scientific fact. Large earthquakes have happened throughout history and will continue to do so I am sure.

UFO doesnt equal alien. I was refering energy as in "flying balls of light" similar to ball lightning. Its been reported along with earthquakes often.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sorry, of course here's a link-www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How reputable is this indadaily anyway? I've never head of it, anyone else? Some of their stories seem kinda out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dont know how beleivable they are, i got this one directly from:www.coasttocoastam.com...

This isnt a new story, its only the fact that the locals are reporting this again.

There's been other threads on this here as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Other threads on this? So why another (this) one? Now I'm gonna have to do some searching for the others. sigh.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As i said, they're reporting strange signs again

Its worth keeping an eye out

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Sorry, of course here's a link-www.indiadaily.com...

How did I KNOW you were going to say India Daily....

India Daily is India's answer to the Weekly World News, and is about as believable as a "Bat Boy" story....

In the past month or so, their continuing story arc seems to be about the Indian govt and UFOs. However, you'll notice they don't name names, and that there are NO other sources confirming ANY of this (that don't point right back at India Daily). At least the Weekly World News will give you names....hehe...

Just do a search on India Daily here at ATS to see what I mean....

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, My Dad and step Mum are in the Maldives at the moment on holiday for 3 weeks, and Dad's quite interested in UFOs (He also doesn't know about this alleged 'Heavy UFO sighting' - and I won;t tell him until he gets back) so I will hopefully find out if it is true or not...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

top topics

join