It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Asked That Her emails Be Deleted?!

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
From ZeroHedge, she told both the FBI and Judicial Watch that:

So which version is true?

- FBI Notes: "Clinton stated she was also unaware of the March 2015 e-mail deletions by PRN."

- Judicial Watch Testimony: "She believes that her personal e-mails were not kept, and she does not have any personal knowledge about the details of that process."

because THIS is what the latest dump reveals:

- Private Talking Points (WikiLeaks): "As I said in March, I chose not to keep the personal ones. I asked that they be deleted."

I guess you have to have a public and private position on things, indeed! Like breaking the law?

So, to the details ... we all know about Mills and Samuelson who had their laptops deleted/destroyed for immunity.

OK, so far so good to that point, but here's the rub: On March 4, 2015, Hillary's emails were subpeonaed, and then come the big "Oh, S***" moment.

They powwow and decide to let the emails go despite knowing all about the subpoena. And both Mills and Clinton then deny any knowledge of those emails. Remember, this happened after the subpoena was received and they all knew about it. So this was allowed to happen on purpose. There was, indeed, intent.

And here is what came out in the dump today, from her, to Podesta. She chose not to keep the personal ones and asked they be deleted.

Public and private.

MOD NOTE
re-posting of link.....link will have to be pasted in your browser due to a word in the source title
www.zerohedge.com...#-moment-hillary-admits-i-asked-they-be-deleted
edit on Wed Oct 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is the Person Dems want for President ? The Bee Itch does not Even Know What Planet She is on . What a Freakin ' Joke ..........

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sadly, they're already accepted her as a LIAR, I am afraid. They'll vote for Bush as long as his name is Clinton.

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Podesta keeps pleading the 5th in court, his name is 100% the one redacted from that document.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Russia should dump the week of Nov 1st if they got the emails. Looks like she will win but it ain't over til it's over is all I can say. I think this is actually more difficult for Hillary now because tea leaves are saying they are out there. Just this dark ominous cloud that follows her around. The bottom might or might not drop out of it. Not a fun position I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This is the Person Dems want for President ? The Bee Itch does not Even Know What Planet She is on . What a Freakin ' Joke ..........

Oh that's just what the people that are closest to her think.
You can't believe them.... you have to listen to CNN.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh, are you saying that ZeroHedge is not an approved source for telling me what I should think about those stolen documents?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No, that's CNN saying it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well Abe isn't running so pick your poison.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am asking that any Clinton votes come this November get deleted.

Only FAIR.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hiya Ketsuko....The only thing that seems off about this is like myself. I have a security clearance, and I have a few email addresses, personal, business and for writing stories, blogs etc.

I keep all my S.C. emails from FEMA/D. Homeland Security and Emerg. Management, but delete my personal stuff ...and at times, some of the S.C. stuff too, so I can see it...

Her position is what made it bad...but then again...to do that is business as usual....we do it all the time....but it's the SUBSTANCE of WHAT she deleted that matters I guess.*

*PS THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS (I used to LOVE MIssion Impossible!)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What that screencap actually says is that IC IG has sent a report to Congress claiming that David Kendall has possession of a thumb-drive.

Kendall himself is the sender of this news, and he does not confirm the report's claim in the email.

This isn't evidence, it's pretty much hearsay, and it's certainly not confirmation of the whereabouts of any thumb-drive.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's true, but we also know that she said everything on her personal server was strictly personal in nature and not classified ... but that turned out to not be true.

So what was "personal"?

It's like the second coming of Bill Clinton ... it depends on what the definition of "is" is only this comes with shades of potential treason.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

But But But

Judge asked to seize USB flash drive containing Hillary Clinton's email

A federal judge is being asked to seize the USB flash drive that holds copies of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private emails.

Conservative legal activist Larry Klayman on Wednesday filed a motion to have a judge take control of the flash drive, which is being held by David Kendall, Clinton’s lawyer, as part of his ongoing racketeering lawsuit against the Democratic presidential frontrunner.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Youre right about that. I think the position requires some secured emails...but private servers, mixed agendas, what and when...let alone WHY she deleted them....thats WAAAAAAAY wrong.

And securing old read emails by an attorney-senator-Secretary of the United States...I would think is pretty important...but obviously...she wasnt thinking. Not about deleting them...or even saying crap that would NEED to be deleted by not placing more importance on what was said and when...even why.

It all stinks. Myself? I bounce 'em all to an external drive in my desk drawer, and only worry(barely) about someone coming in and stealing it. She couldve done something similar.

Whats the word? "Transparency" of the office? Well..she left the curtain closed....

Thanks for the reply K.......Best

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
David Kendall was in possession of the thumb drive until August of 2015.cbs

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's as may be, but I was explicitly commenting on the screen-cap upthread, which does not say what the description claims it says.

top topics

join