It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 days to get readu for a 2 hour debate??

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What the hell is going on here folk? If it takes her 5 days to get ready for a 2 hour debate how the hell is she going to handle be a President? Im serious we havent
Seen hide nor hair of hillary for 5 days what is she doing? It should not take 5 days to get ready for a debate, when
Was the last election a candidate wnt missing from the trail for 5 days, i guess im biased because i remeber the 90's clintons scandal after scandal after scandal the lies the threats and the duplicity, i might have voted for bernie but never for a clinton ever ever ever!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
5 days to get ready for a debate tells me she's not as 'smart' as she is made out to be.

Even more so when she gets the 'test answers' before hand.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why shouldn't it? In reality she has spent the last 30 YEARS preparing for this and every other debate. Come prepared or leave embarrassed. Just ask Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

I mean this should really worry people if and when she becomes president, that she has to take leave of absence's. Who is going to run the country when she has to go away for a couple days for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You think spending 5 days preparing for what pretty much amounts to the most important job interview on the planet is too much? Sad sentiment.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

Yeah considering she's spent her entire political career shoveling the same snip.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
if you know what you stand for and believe in what you stand for then no preparation is needed you should be able to explain and defend your beliefs at a moments notice.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

She needs 5 days to go over all the new WikiLeaks info and prepare false statements and flat out lies when Trump calls her out on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I saw this sentiment in a social media meme I think, but I can think of five ways to get ready and some of them include my friends Jack, Jim, Johnny, and Shiner...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Blood transfusions and oxygen therapy

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Didnt she also take several days off to prepare for the first debate... not sure about the second..

When was the last time a candidate disappeared for around 2 weeks during what the last 5 weeks or so before the election?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well even the very best actors and actresses need time to memorize a script.

And she can't really do it alone either.

She needs help in understanding what she is hearing and seeing and saying.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And she can't really do it alone either.

Yeah that's what ear whigs are for.

It would be a 'shame' if anon would hack that transmission.

That would be epic.

edit on 19-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hillary may be undergoing hypnosis to get the projected answers embedded.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Honestly now, how has not spending the time to prepare worked out for Trump so far? I could see people taking the piss out of Clinton over this if it wasn't obviously working to her advantage, but it is. So what is the problem? You want your President or his subordinates to walk into delicate talks or negotiations unprepared?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

They have to medicate her for five days to get her healthy enough to stand for two hours and probably to keep her from crapping her pants and pissing herself as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yws, but you have to add in nap times.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
She shows little signs of possessing the gift of spontaneity, and I imagine she has quite the prepared script to memorise and rehearse before the debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The rituals required to absorb the life force from an infant takes time.

new topics

top topics

join