It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparison Between Trump and Clinton's Tax Plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This video clearly describes which plan is better for the middle and lower class income brackets.

CNN

As you can guess, Trump's plan is better for the wealthy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
trumps plan is more of the same old same old, shower the wealthy with gold nuggets and hope that some nuggets fall off the table for the commoners to fight over.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First, fix your link.

Second, HIllary is leaving the brackets in place. Trump is suggesting 3 levels. HIllary is saying we will tax the rich more. Well, under her plan I would pay the same as I do now. Under Trumps it would be cut in half.

Tell me again how it is so much better?

taxfoundation.org...

His

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Hers

www.hillaryclinton.com...

WTF are the rates? She has ideas....

People should do a little more research before putting out the same garbage...this belongs in the hoax bin.,...

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-19T16:24:50-05:000450 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-19T16:32:06-05:000406 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can you put up a side-by-side written comparison please.

Show the full outlines too.

Thank You.

The CNN link is totally useless.

edit on Oct-19-2016 by xuenchen because: useless drivel

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Relda, In your own opinion how is taxing the wealthy and middle class going to benefit you?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sadly, the President doesn't decide taxes, or anything of the sort. That lies squarely with Congress, specifically the House of Reps.

Sure, the President can INFLUENCE things (He after all does write a budget, and pass it to Congress for approval), but ultimately the power of the purse is with Congress.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's going to stay just how the wealthy want it to stay no matter who is elected. Can't believe people honestly believe she is going to attack her own wealthy donors. If you believe that find someone to shake you violently and slap the living s*** out of you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2016 by LifeMode because: II post

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Sadly, the President doesn't decide taxes, or anything of the sort. That lies squarely with Congress, specifically the House of Reps.

Sure, the President can INFLUENCE things (He after all does write a budget, and pass it to Congress for approval), but ultimately the power of the purse is with Congress.

excellent point, and there is no love lost between congress and Hillary afterall she did get caught lying to them so I doubt that her tax plan is going to go very far with congress.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: Cygnis

excellent point, and there is no love lost between congress and Hillary afterall she did get caught lying to them so I doubt that her tax plan is going to go very far with congress.

Exactly!

So just like the last 8 years, we will have a congress at odds with the President.

Frankly, I don't mind. The less they pass, the less they can control, and mandate things.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I did the same thing, would make an interesting comparison.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's weird because I would pay way less with Trump and I am hardly 'rich'.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Linking CNN with all that has been revealed?

Why not source Mother Jones or Media matters?

CNN has ceased to be a credible source.

edit on 10 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So is anyone truly stupid enough to think Hillary is going to raise taxes on her rich friends?
Even if she actually tried they would find ways around paying.
This is just political pandering to voters.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I will have to add it. This was earlier. Firast my laptop froze, then I was looking for the link, then someone came over....
then I had to ge ton Wartune, then was the debate...

I will fix it now.

CNN

This is the simple video. Too late now, but maybe someone will see it.
edit on 20-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join