It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton's Racist Audio Tape Leaked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
"She's darkened my door is a racist comment. But I still want to see your new movie."

No, sorry, it's not.

Ah, yes. You are the SJW-decider of all coded-racism.

Link

Vom.

Check yourself.

edit on 19-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hillary Clinton also called a black waiter 'that n*****' because she was displeased with what she was brought.

The accusation comes from her former chef, and 48hrs after making the statement he has not only been ignored by the media but his ohome has been broken into and he has been receiving silent calls - from a number found to come from within the DNC.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but I don't put much weight on accusations without solid proof like that one (I don't consider the silent calls or the B&E proof, sorry). What would be the motivation for her former chef to come out with that story after all these years? Does he hate her guts and wants to save the country from her evil claws? Or did he get paid handsomely?

However, if it is true that Hillary likes to throw the N word around, maybe there really is a racist tape of Hillary that's 100 times worse than Trump's out there.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There was nothing there to correct. Don't pretend. I was simply trying to spark a convo, but you weren't having it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

It's only textbook if you can prove he is racist. Does the OP's "audio tape" prove that?

Moving the goal-posts so early? No, the audio tape proves very little.

Asking you to prove what you have claimed is moving the goalposts?

At least you admit you cannot prove it, I guess. That makes your assertion illogical.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No moving the goalposts because you said I cannot I cannot claim both irony and racism, which I showed was utterly ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No moving the goalposts because you said I cannot I cannot claim both irony and racism, which I showed was utterly ridiculous.

You could claim both, if you could prove he was racist.

Which you cannot.

That's ridiculous.
edit on 19-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Which you cannot.

That's ridiculous.

Goalposts getting wider.

Here's a little taste:

What about if Bill Clinton, in speaking to Ted Kennedy, said of Barak Obama:

" a few years ago, he would have been getting us coffee"?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Which you cannot.

That's ridiculous.

Goalposts getting wider.

Here's a little taste:

What about if Bill Clinton, in speaking to Ted Kennedy, said of Barak Obama:

" a few years ago, he would have been getting us coffee"?

Can you verify that quote as being authentic?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

As much as we can any private statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

As much as we can any private statement.

So then you base your opinion that Clinton is racist based on something you cannot verify?

I suppose irony is present after all.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I said that was a taste.

How about this? Recently Bill Clinton says of Trump's slogan:

"“I’m actually old enough to remember the good old days, and they weren’t all that good in many ways,” Clinton said. “That message where ‘I’ll give you America great again’ is if you’re a white Southerner, you know exactly what it means, don’t you?”"

Except in the good ol' days, Clinton himself used the very same statement numerous times.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I can't stand the clintons and believe them to be a greater evil than trump if that is possible. However, I don't see the racial undertones hear what so ever.

Actually the most interesting thing I thought was him feeling that he had to clarify that he didn't sleep with her:

At least Lencola Sullivan is a friend of mine even though that I don’t, haven’t ever slept with her.

edit on 361031America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 19:36:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Actually the most interesting thing I thought was him feeling that he had to clarify that he didn't sleep with her

Yeah because we know Bill has never lied about that before.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: interupt42
Actually the most interesting thing I thought was him feeling that he had to clarify that he didn't sleep with her

Yeah because we know Bill has never lied about that before.

Actually the way I read it was that he does it so often or is known to sleep around, that he was clarifying that he didn't with just her.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your contradicting yourself, there was nothing there to converse about. It was a stupid little joke based on a loose label placed upon a logical fallacy.

What you posted could only be taken as an attempt to do anything but say "ah, I see what you did there".
edit on 19-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Im working on my brown belt in racism, but this does not constitute racism.

Pretty close but he says she's a friend who visits him so i'm going to go with "not racist" in this context.

Isn't Bill Clinton black himself?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage well, the voter fraud and planned /paid for riots against Trump were pretty bad, people got hurt, the DNC incited violence through employing Ameritas.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Aaron Klein from Breibart recently obtained the original cassette from Gennifer Flowers containing recordings of her conversations with Bill Clinton. On this tape Clinton can be heard talking about former Miss Arkansas Lencola Sullivan, the first African-American woman to place among the top five in the Miss America pageant.

From December 1990 to December 1991, Flowers famously recorded a series of conversations with Clinton during the period he was Governor of Arkansas and considering a run for the presidency.

On October 1991, Clinton announced his bid for the Oval Office, with rumors of extramarital affairs threatening to derail his campaign.

Flowers recently provided this reporter with complete original cassette recordings of her taped conversations with Clinton, recordings that take on renewed significance as the issue of Clinton’s alleged treatment of women has reemerged during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Source: Bill Clinton on Claim He Slept with Black Beauty Queen: ‘She’s Darkened My Door’

Transcript:

BC: I mean the guys that sort of (inaudible) the whole thing was just sort of weird, you know, who they picked and why. And I couldn’t… I mean, I literally have no, and I haven’t even… I mean, I’ve talked to Elizabeth Ward, who got on that list, maybe three times in my whole life.

GF: Wow!

BC: I don’t have any idea how she made the grade.

GF: Huh.

BC: At least Lencola Sullivan is a friend of mine even though that I don’t, haven’t ever slept with her. She does come to see me when she’s in town, so I can see why, you know (inaudible) she’s darkened my door.

GF: Well, who knows. You know… You can’t, you can’t reason. They were just, you know… they picked people that are reasonably high-profile, too, if you’ll noticed. Names that people would probably recognize …which was pretty smart.

As expect, websites like the Political Insider immediately labelled the tape racist because of the "she's darkened my door" comment. The Political Insider says:

The phrase “darken someone’s door” is to make reference to an appearance, sometimes unwanted. But Bill was using it to refer to her race

Source

The tape is hosted at Soundcloud which I believe can't be embedded here? You can listen to it on the Breibart link above or at Soundcloud HERE.

Clearly not a racist remark which leads me to actual question why you interpreted that way. Either you misunderstood what the saying means, intentionally misleading us or you yourself hold some sort of prejudice. No worries! 2 out of 3 of those aren't necessarily a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Huh?!?!

I have no idea why you've responded to me with that (especially in this thread).

There are plenty of threads concerning those issues, and you're welcome to join any of them, but none of what you just typed has anything to do with my post, or the false notion that the phrase "darken my door" has racial connotations.

The notion presented in this thread is Anita Sarkeesian-esque BS.

No, not "everything is sexist", not "everything is racist", and not "everything is homophobic".

"Darken my door", has nothing to do with race. It's a long established phrase with no racial connotations.

edit on 10/20/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join