It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton's Racist Audio Tape Leaked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Everybody knows you can't be racist if your black and Clinton was the first black president.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just pointing out the Clinton's racism. Pretty poor form to call a waiter 'that n*****'. Says a lot about her... not just the racism element but her disdain for people who don't give her exactly what she wants.

If it's even true. One man made the claim.

Since around 8 women have come forward and claimed Trump sexually assaulted them, do we automatically believe them?

So, I believe he was absolutely being racist with his 'darkened my door' comment. It fits with who they are.

No. You want it to be racist because that is the political soup you swim in. Do you believe Trump assaulted all those women because it "fits" who he is?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Just another person paid by the Trump campaign to come forward!
I mean look at the timing... why wait so long to come out!

Indeed. Thanks for making my point.
The only difference is we're not seeing it on the MSM.

I think that was supposed to be sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Yes that was the point. So why make this thread if you think that...

I am sure it is because you want to show a double standard but the ironic part is you have you actively take part in your own double standard.

That comment is anything but racist btw.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Just pointing out the Clinton's racism. Pretty poor form to call a waiter 'that n*****'. Says a lot about her... not just the racism element but her disdain for people who don't give her exactly what she wants.

Since around 8 women have come forward and claimed Trump sexually assaulted them, do we automatically believe them?

So, I believe he was absolutely being racist with his 'darkened my door' comment. It fits with who they are.

No. You want it to be racist because that is the political soup you swim in. Do you believe Trump assaulted all those women because it "fits" who he is?

I think we should assume it's true and focus on the condemnation.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No problem, I have no issues with using the same reasoning everyone is using to defend Trump here.

Guess if you believe the chief you have to belive all the women right?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Assuming is illogical and can lead to incorrect conclusions. Focusing on condemnation despite facts could be considered persecution.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The problem is it isn't on tape and it is a huge accusation to make without proof, especially when it is hearsay that the chef heard the waiter say to him... If it was on tape/video that was the real deal, then it would be a true scandal. It is not, therefore it is completely just gossip.

See, the waiter could have been angry and gone to the chef and said she said that, and he believed the waiter. Alternatively, the waiter may have mis-heard something she said under her breath. Or maybe she did say it, but without external proof, it is impossible to know.

You can't use that in any court of law, nor would it be fair to present to the court of public opinion.

ETA/ In addition, she has a long history from her college days of being supportive of civil rights and black people. It would not be consistent with her known character. /ETA

It would be like one woman coming out against Trump who oversaw another woman who said she had been called "a worthless fat pig" or some such thing by him, with the original woman not even coming out to say anything. ETA/ This would also have to be completely inconsistent with what anyone else says about him, and he would have to not been on record saying those kinds of things before on tape.../ETA

If the media is "ignoring" him, it may simply mean they can't verify that this happened, and so they can't run with the story.

- AB
edit on 19-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The media can't verify any of the sexual assault charges against Trump either and there is no evidence - in fact it's worse, because they are even ignoring evidence to suggest that the stories are false, like eye witnesses. This is also not the first accusation against Bill or Hillary. Courts of law and evidence do not seem to matter for one candidate, but they do for the other. Like Trump says - the system is rigged - and more and more people are agreeing with him.
edit on 19/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Assuming is illogical and can lead to incorrect conclusions. Focusing on condemnation despite facts could be considered persecution.

Indeed. It's good to know that there is some fight in you to close down accusations based on no evidence whatsoever.
edit on 19/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I know there are corroborative witnesses, and people who had been told of the events at the time, in regards to Trump. This is why the stories are considered more than "he said she said" but they are still without physical or video evidence.

I know it would be frustrating to me to have all that hit and I would probably think it was a "fix" if I were a strong Trump supporter, but I would be seeing through the eyes of my bias. I don't know that any of it would stand up in court though, so I agree with you there.

It is not worse, however, than someone saying "this happened to so and so because they told me about it a long time ago" and to not have any way to check that story or not - to put that out there would be irresponsible as a journalist. The journalists who have put out the stories on Trump are checking to see if the witnesses are reliable and if anyone else can back up their story before coming out with it.

There is a difference.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Indeed. It's good to know that there is some fight in you to close down accusations based on no evidence whatsoever.

It's saddening that you would perpetuate accusations with no evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It's saddening that you would perpetuate accusations with no evidence.

I'll forward your post to CNN et al.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I know there are corroborative witnesses, and people who had been told of the events at the time, in regards to Trump. This is why the stories are considered more than "he said she said" but they are still without physical or video evidence.

I know it would be frustrating to me to have all that hit and I would probably think it was a "fix" if I were a strong Trump supporter, but I would be seeing through the eyes of my bias. I don't know that any of it would stand up in court though, so I agree with you there.

It is not worse, however, than someone saying "this happened to so and so because they told me about it a long time ago" and to not have any way to check that story or not - to put that out there would be irresponsible as a journalist. The journalists who have put out the stories on Trump are checking to see if the witnesses are reliable and if anyone else can back up their story before coming out with it.

There is a difference.

peace,
AB

There are eye witnesses that say the events never happened and there are statements of family members in one case that refute the claims.

There is no credible evidence at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Everybody knows you can't be racist if your black and Clinton was the first black president.

Clinton's chameleon tendencies are legendary.

Remember when he said he had "vivid and painful memories of black churches being burned in my own state when I was a child", but those turned out to never have happened?

There was a USA Today article around that time which stated that over 60 black churches had been destroyed by racist arson, only fuelling his madness. Of course, the author's employer had to concede that only 4 of those could be shown to be racially motivated, but not before Clinton promised a task force to investigate all of the anti-black church arson, which turned out to be little more than a hoax.

Clinton uses race as a source of votes, nothing else.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The fact that you can be black and racist and that Clinton's soulfulness is honorary, at best, should have kept anyone from taking my statement seriously.

edit on 19-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

CNN hasn't said Trump is guilty...

Your created argument is not reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The fact that you can be black and racist and that Clinton's soul is honorary, at best, should have kept anyone from taking my statement seriously.

I wasn't remarking on the seriousness of your silly statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, but you replied to it as if it was stated as fact. It wasn't. It did not need to be refuted.
edit on 19-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No, but you replied to it as if it was said to be taken as fact. It wasn't. It did not need to be refuted.

I was refuting nothing.

By the way, Clinton was referred to as the first black president by many people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join