It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton's Racist Audio Tape Leaked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LifeMode

www.dictionary.com...

Idioms 11.
darken someone's door, to come to visit; make an appearance: Never darken my door again!

Keep trying.

The good stuff is coming Early Nov. Russia knows what they are doing.

Early November is too late.

That's why it's called an October Surprise...not a November Surprise.

Sadly, in today's world memory doesn't last a month.

Most people are lucky if they can remember a few days ago, it seems, or even the preceding day.

This is the conspiracy, people kept so active they can't remember anything, let alone important stuff.

So, in the spirit of current societal standards, a few days before the election MIGHT get things into people's memory.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

By then, people's mind have been made up and are extremely difficult to change.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I thought it was a modern thing for people to talk on the phone for 5 minutes and not say much of nothing. So a Black Redneck "darkened Bill's door". Geesh. What a creep. But many SMART Americans are for him, and his wife to be back in the Whitehouse again.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

By then, people's mind have been made up and are extremely difficult to change.

Coming from a member who I have yet to see agree to disagree.

How difficult has it become exactly?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Where do you get that he slept with her?

Why is he talking to her about all of these women?
Because he admitted he had sex with Gennifer, remember?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
But he said it so long ago! Why should I care?

Why should we care about what Trump said 11 years ago? He wasn't even running for president back then. According to your way of thinking, Trump's comments should have been completely irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wow...this is kinda funny. I just got done giving my version of discrediting the Trump 2005 tape as being nothing to get worked up over and i could say the same thing about this one but even more so. There is literally nothing here.

I will however re read this a few times just to make sure my first pass was correct.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow that's so messed up; I guess I won't vote for Bill Clinton this election.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good Lord and Heaven's Above.

Seriously?

1. He says he's NEVER slept with her, despite the link title to the contrary, and

2. "Darken my door" has NEVER been used as a recognizable racial insult. If anything, shame on Breitbart for being racist enough to even go there.

I know others have defined it, but it means someone you don't want to see, who may have a character issue or be shady to you in some way, or who may be trying to involve you in something shady (like an affair). "Well, so and so came round to darken my door. They keep thinking I'm going to say yes when I will never go out with them again."

So he didn't think she should win? So what? Nothing in the tape points to it being because she was black.

Now if he had called her the n- word or referenced her blackness as disqualifying her from the paegent then we could talk racism.

AB

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is just about the lamest attempt at a "gotcha" sound clip that I've ever heard I my life.

It requires one to literally redefine the meaning of a phrase in order to construe it as racist.

Unless it is racist to cast a shadow over someone's threshold??? Wow.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton also called a black waiter 'that n*****' because she was displeased with what she was brought.

The accusation comes from her former chef, and 48hrs after making the statement he has not only been ignored by the media but his ohome has been broken into and he has been receiving silent calls - from a number found to come from within the DNC.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

www.dictionary.com...

Idioms 11.
darken someone's door, to come to visit; make an appearance: Never darken my door again!

Keep trying.

The good stuff is coming Early Nov. Russia knows what they are doing.

What's so sad is they all know the attention span of most mouthbreathers is about 12 hours, so they need to be sure to reveal the info about whichever nutter JUST before the elections. It just makes you proud to be here witnessing this fine election process.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Just.. no..many people say that expression,many people..

So many people are racist?

Sorry but it's not a racist comment, it refers to someone casting a shadow on your door, it doesn't matter what colour your skin is, unless you're Peter Pan, you have a shadow...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So...where's the racist stuff?

It's funny that the Left is often accused of making race a major issue, but then you have stories like this, that have nothing to do with race, and the Right Wing blows-up over it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's funny that the Left is often accused of making race a major issue, but then you have stories like this, that have nothing to do with race, and the Right Wing blows-up over it.

Hillary Clinton called a waiter 'that n*****' because he didn't bring her what she liked.
I'd say that's pretty racist.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hillary Clinton called a waiter 'that n*****' because he didn't bring her what she liked.

What does that have to do with this "racist audio tape" allegation?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Can't even have a thread about Bill without the "but Hillary!" warcry.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What does that have to do with this "racist audio tape" allegation?

Just pointing out the Clinton's racism. Pretty poor form to call a waiter 'that n*****'.
Says a lot about her... not just the racism element but her disdain for people who don't give her exactly what she wants.
I'm sure Bill is just the same, after all he told Ted Kennedy that Obama should be their waiter, not a rival.
So, I believe he was absolutely being racist with his 'darkened my door' comment. It fits with who they are.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just another person paid by the Trump campaign to come forward!
I mean look at the timing... why wait so long to come out!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: UKTruth

Just another person paid by the Trump campaign to come forward!
I mean look at the timing... why wait so long to come out!

Indeed. Thanks for making my point.
The only difference is we're not seeing it on the MSM.
edit on 19/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join