It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bill Clinton's Racist Audio Tape Leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Aaron Klein from Breibart recently obtained the original cassette from Gennifer Flowers containing recordings of her conversations with Bill Clinton. On this tape Clinton can be heard talking about former Miss Arkansas Lencola Sullivan, the first African-American woman to place among the top five in the Miss America pageant.

From December 1990 to December 1991, Flowers famously recorded a series of conversations with Clinton during the period he was Governor of Arkansas and considering a run for the presidency.

On October 1991, Clinton announced his bid for the Oval Office, with rumors of extramarital affairs threatening to derail his campaign.

Flowers recently provided this reporter with complete original cassette recordings of her taped conversations with Clinton, recordings that take on renewed significance as the issue of Clinton’s alleged treatment of women has reemerged during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Source: Bill Clinton on Claim He Slept with Black Beauty Queen: ‘She’s Darkened My Door’

Transcript:

BC: I mean the guys that sort of (inaudible) the whole thing was just sort of weird, you know, who they picked and why. And I couldn’t… I mean, I literally have no, and I haven’t even… I mean, I’ve talked to Elizabeth Ward, who got on that list, maybe three times in my whole life.

GF: Wow!

BC: I don’t have any idea how she made the grade.

GF: Huh.

BC: At least Lencola Sullivan is a friend of mine even though that I don’t, haven’t ever slept with her. She does come to see me when she’s in town, so I can see why, you know (inaudible) she’s darkened my door.

GF: Well, who knows. You know… You can’t, you can’t reason. They were just, you know… they picked people that are reasonably high-profile, too, if you’ll noticed. Names that people would probably recognize …which was pretty smart.

As expect, websites like the Political Insider immediately labelled the tape racist because of the "she's darkened my door" comment. The Political Insider says:

The phrase “darken someone’s door” is to make reference to an appearance, sometimes unwanted. But Bill was using it to refer to her race

Source

The tape is hosted at Soundcloud which I believe can't be embedded here? You can listen to it on the Breibart link above or at Soundcloud HERE.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.dictionary.com...

Idioms 11.
darken someone's door, to come to visit; make an appearance: Never darken my door again!

Keep trying.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Conversations on coke are always so interesting...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
She's darkened my door is a racist comment. But I still want to see your new movie.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I suspect there is a double entendre with the phrase that he used.

If Trump had said it, I am pretty sure it would be racist.... right?
edit on b000000312016-10-19T15:12:27-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 15:12:27 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
She's darkened my door is a racist comment. But I still want to see your new movie.

No, sorry, it's not.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yeah, even though it's not used often anymore, "darken my door" is a pretty established phrase that has nothing to do with race.

Personally, I'm waiting for the "racist Hillary tape 100x worse than the Trump tape" that Anon keeps threatening to release just prior to election day.
edit on 10/19/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
www.dictionary.com...

Idioms 11.
darken someone's door, to come to visit; make an appearance: Never darken my door again!

Keep trying.

The good stuff is coming Early Nov. Russia knows what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

That's a huge stretch!! Yyuge, i tell ya..

Just.. no..many people say that expression,many people..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Just.. no..many people say that expression,many people..

So many people are racist?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lol whether it's racist or not he slept with her .. that's taking advantage of your position and power to sleep with young women .. just like Monica.

If this was your boss doing this it would be sexual harassment.

He is a predator just a little slicker.

B.C BILL COSBY BILL CLINTON.

Same difference

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Right people because everyone talks to their female friends about sleeping with other women!

BC: At least Lencola Sullivan is a friend of mine even though that I don’t, haven’t ever slept with her. She does come to see me when she’s in town, so I can see why, you know (inaudible) she’s darkened my door.

Especially ones they are either trying to sleep with or have slept with.

And married on top of ALL that SNIP!.

That's the more damning comment imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep. That's the sizzle.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Lol whether it's racist or not he slept with her .. that's taking advantage of your position and power to sleep with young women .. just like Monica.

Same difference

Where do you get that he slept with her?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

www.dictionary.com...

Idioms 11.

Keep trying.

The good stuff is coming Early Nov. Russia knows what they are doing.

Early November is too late.

That's why it's called an October Surprise...not a November Surprise.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No doubt.

Still, pretty tame, especially since Bill is a self-proclaimed "redneck". I've heard worse.

link   

Same difference

Oh yeah.. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

link   

Same difference

Oh yeah.. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
But he said it so long ago! Why should I care? And I mean the timing is just so convenient... seems pretty fishy for the Trump campaign to hold onto this for so long before releasing it. They must be petrified and have to resort to something like this. Wonder how much money traded hands here...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WebDaily went full racist on this leak:

RACIST Clinton Audio Leaks – This Could END Hillary’s Campaign

Earlier this month, Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was turned upside down by the release of a 2005 audio clip in which he made lewd comments about women. Now, an audio clip in which Bill Clinton makes lewd comments about women has also been leaked, only his tape has disturbing racial undertones that make it far worse than Trump’s…
(...)
In the phone conversation, Clinton recalled reading the list of five women, joking, “I’ve got good taste” and “I kinda hate to deny that.”

He then made the racist comment that Sullivan “darkened my door.”

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join