It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Disaster in Haiti..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So it has not been that long since Hurricane Matthew pummeled Haiti, and what I am hearing through alternative media is the US military and the UN only stayed a few days and left, US and UN helicopters were not even flying out injured people to the hospitals.

Million + people no clean water, all the homes are wrecked, little food mostly brought in by independent groups or true aid groups...

Yet there is little to no coverage in the media, most of that is an update of the death toll...

Anyone else out there have a reasonable explanation on why this time it seems to barely rate a foot note with the news?

eta: last time it got pummeled with a natural disaster it was all over the news with millions raised to assist...
edit on 19-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

edit on 19-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: I removed the Conspiracy question to get more focus on the actual problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes. It must be evil ol Hillary. Lol.

Also, when has it not sucked in Haiti?

So how much have you donated to those poor unfortunate people? Must be a lot.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

At issue is a VIABLE element to donate to ,that isn't another mistake.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well for those that don't believe a Clinton ass covering at least consider it and then consider the depth of the rabbit hole if this idea is real. There has been a lack of coverage.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Also care to answer the gist of my post... Why does it barely rate a foot note this time when 6 years ago we have multiple presidents beating the bushes (no pun intended) for every penny they could get to help?
edit on 19-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: Removed the clinton foundation question

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I am certain there are several smaller aid foundations that actually do spend most of the money they get on the people they are supposed to help..

I do not have a handy list available at this time, still trying to finish an essay for school thats driving me nuts.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

WAY too poor anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

no mention of Clinton or the Crimes they committed last time Haiti was demolished, so perhaps you are just felling guilty?

The question here is why isn't this more of a newsworthy event. I have the same question.

I'd say politics aside, but even I have to laugh at that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here's a video from Infowars about the current situation in Haiti.. Gary Heavin, is down there doing what he can to help out the victims, he flew the Infowars reporters there after the Hurricane Mathew devastation.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

To quote a great man and humanitarian...

"Obama don't care about black people"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Honestly it was some of the video's from infowars and some of the interviews they had with Gary Heavin that startled me..

I grew up in Hurricane alley I know what they can do to poorly constructed homes and I never considered it till I saw the videos, If I had money I would happily donate if I had the skills they could use I would donate my time and hands, I think it is a very valid question to ask about the lack of news coverage.

I wish I had the ability to bring up the question and force change to get them help.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Those folks in Haiti had no chance against Hurricane Matthew, most of those dwellings sure look OLD to me, I don't see evidence of new fresh construction that was promised to help after the 2010 earthquake...

Mr Heavin, said that if you want to help with donations, donate to FEHRA, if I remember correctly, he said it was in Haiti and was actually helping the folks...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

This opened with a comment about rice......american rice farmers are greatly subsidized simply to keep outside competition down and out. Nations have brought their complaints.

top topics

join