It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blatant dishonesty of Mike Bara

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In his book "Hidden Agenda: NASA and the Secret Space Program", Mike Bara made use of the LRO image on this page The image shows landslips down the rim of crater Marius, in Oceanus Procellarum.

However, on page 117 of the book, Bara turned the image upside down and identified it as a "crystal tower." The caption was "Jagged, crystalline spires poking miles above the surface of the Moon."

He wrote "I believe the Moon, especially the front side, is mostly covered by towering crystalline, glass-like structures which acted as a makeshift meteor shield for the various alien basses [sic] operating on the surface below."

In my opinion Bara and his publisher, David Hatcher Childress, should hang their heads in shame.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Asertus because: Add quote

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

Huh? Often photos (like telescopic images) are upside down!!
These guys have introduced us to the high probability of strangeness in and around our planet more than any government agency (i.e. NASA) will ever do. They don't need to manipulate photos to sell books. If this is indeed upside down, isn't it all relative anyway? What is right-side up anyway? We're planetary balls/satellites floating in space where there IS no 'right' side to look at things.
Cut them a break, will ya?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien
Asertus. Sounds like another NASA disinfo plant.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Human_Alien
Asertus. Sounds like another NASA disinfo plant.

I agree, because, really, the Moon is covered in crystalline towers and NASA has COVERED IT UP!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien
If this is indeed upside down, isn't it all relative anyway? What is right-side up anyway?

No it is not all relative. The landslip is falling downwards under gravity and should be shown as such if it is displayed honestly. This feature is not "Jagged, crystalline spires poking miles above the surface of the Moon," and it's dishonest to label it as such.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Human_Alien

Huh? Often photos (like telescopic images) are upside down!!
These guys have introduced us to the high probability of strangeness in and around our planet more than any government agency (i.e. NASA) will ever do. They don't need to manipulate photos to sell books. If this is indeed upside down, isn't it all relative anyway? What is right-side up anyway? We're planetary balls/satellites floating in space where there IS no 'right' side to look at things.
Cut them a break, will ya?

Seriously?

Down is the new Up apparently

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Huh? Who the hell is Mike Bara? Don't you know the Moon is an Alien space ship? They're watching you. Not me, because I have "crazy eyes" and they know they better not mess with me. Hide your strawberry ice cream, they love strawberry ice cream.

new topics

top topics

join