It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 55
<< 52  53  54   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But but but... the babies... and the women... we got to protect babies and women... the babies.... and women.

Argumentum ad passiones - Appeal to emotions, is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

You just got manipulated.

edit on 20-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Listen, we have to increase taxes because we need to protect the babies.

Don't fight back! Lay down your weapons, because we need to protect the babies.

Please, get in a single file line, and when I tell you to, get inside this furnace. You must do it, because we need to protect the babies.

Don't disagree with me about this, because we need to protect the babies.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Quick question... I know I was in the military a long time ago, 90s, but i am certain that giving sensitive information such as our nuclear response time is a criminal offense, (our nuclear response time was still a classified secret until Clinton decided to tell the world about it) yet Clinton told to millions of people on live tv, including our enemies, what our nuclear response time is... Yet, you got people claiming she is fit to be our President?.... Are you kidding me?...

Yet, you are going to have the Clinton fans try to dismiss or even ignore this...

edit on 21-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n

Listen, we have to increase taxes because we need to protect the babies.

Don't fight back! Lay down your weapons, because we need to protect the babies.

Please, get in a single file line, and when I tell you to, get inside this furnace. You must do it, because we need to protect the babies.

Don't disagree with me about this, because we need to protect the babies.

Argumentum ad passiones.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

(our nuclear response time was still a classified secret until Clinton decided to tell the world about it)

Quick answer: no, it was not a classified secret.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

Yep, remove all that, and we would be happy robots instead of flawed humans.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said his rival Hillary Clinton's foreign policy plan in Syria would trigger World War Three.SEE HERE adf.ly...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Trump’s campaign has been that of an aggrieved white man, losing his place in the world, who is trying to scare his way back to power with racialized fears of the other. He began it by saying Mexicans were rapists, and he continued in that vein the final debate, saying: “We have some bad hombres here and we have to get them out” – using a not-so-subtle dogwhistle to stoke sexual fears of Latino men. The comment was ironic, given his admission, on tape, of his own sexually predatory actions, and the claims of his many accusers.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcTaofeek

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said his rival Hillary Clinton's foreign policy plan in Syria would trigger World War Three

And we should believe him, because he knows more about ISIS than our military chiefs and generals! LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Trump won the debate

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54   >>

join