It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's been 3 years and 9 months since she held that position.. they address her as if she is still "Secretary of State". That's blatant BS and no one even says anything about it

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: UKTruth

Why are Republicans held to a different standard than democrats? For 8 years of bush even the media cast doubt on his legitimacy all through his presidency.

Apparently you live in a different media universe. There was never an accusation that Bush "stole" the election, or that it was "rigged," or that his presidency was illegitimate. There was some controversy over the Supreme Court settling the matter, but Al Gore proved himself to be a statesman by promptly conceding defeat, and, outside of some debates around constitutional law by the talking heads, that was that.

What Trump is doing is furthering the Russian agenda of undercutting the people's faith in liberal democracy, as he has been doing in Europe by supporting extremist groups.

Living in a different universe the MSM makes a person smart. A significant minority of people care what they say. Most, even the moderately gullible, have abandoned them for news.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Apparently you live in a different media universe. There was never an accusation that Bush "stole" the election, or that it was "rigged," or that his presidency was illegitimate. There was some controversy over the Supreme Court settling the matter, but Al Gore proved himself to be a statesman by promptly conceding defeat, and, outside of some debates around constitutional law by the talking heads, that was that.

What Trump is doing is furthering the Russian agenda of undercutting the people's faith in liberal democracy, as he has been doing in Europe by supporting extremist groups.

Apparently You're from a different universe. In this one, the media often referred to Bush as " The Bush Regime".

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

ummm, no, they still call Jimmy Carter Mr. President... It's a title you hold forever even once you retire...

They still call a Dr. Dr. even after they've quit practicing medicine.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No one is saying the government can't tell people that they can't wantonly kill people with weapons, MURDER is still illegal... Well unless you're in utero.... Then it's just fine according to Hillary...Murder away...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Which is why congress is constitutionally mandated to impose import tariffs to protect US business... which they fail to do because being greased by the Chinese and the American businesses that make greater profits from using cheaper steel is more beneficial...albeit illegal...

Jaden

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When did concede? Wasn't it December of the next year?
edit on 20-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

In a Bottom Line Business , you go with what is the Most Cost Effective Materials available . American Steel Companies Cannot presently Compete with Cheap Chinese Steel .

Why are they focusing on steel. It is a small industry compared to the other industries the Chinese have cornered the market on.

Take a stroll down your store aisles. If you removed all the "made in China" items from all the store shelves, more than just the cupboards would be bare.

I think the American people have lost every ounce of commonsense. They can't see what is right before their eyes. They know that Hillary is corrupt to the core. They know that she has absolutely no concern for the American people. Her agenda has nothing to do with what is good or right for America. She is a high priced whore that will screw us and anything else, as long as she gets the money and the power. Hillary is the closet thing you will find to the Whore of Babylon. She is the worst thing that could happen to America.

Yeah. Trump is a narcissistic jackass, with Peter Pan syndrome, that can't seem to leave the playground. If he gets elected, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, he will be gone in 4 years. In four years, maybe, just maybe we can get our act together and find a more suitable person to run our country.

Hillary is like herpes. We will never be able to get rid of her. The Clintons will continue to infect us for as long as we keep buying into the bull. They have set themselves up as a dynasty. Don't be surprised to see them grooming Chelsea for the next election, after her mother has settled into her 8 years in the White House.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They know that Hillary is corrupt to the core.

They know that she has absolutely no concern for the American people.

They do?

Because people like you say so?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They know that Hillary is corrupt to the core.

They know that she has absolutely no concern for the American people.

They do?

Because people like you say so?

You could prove me wrong.

I am listening.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hillary talks about people... Trump talks about money and deals. Hillary's argument on issues relates to the impact on people... For Trump it's always about the bottom line, money, is this a good deal.

What's interesting about the money side for Trump-- he continually says other countries need to pay up - that they're not paying ANYTHING and they have all this WEALTH-- "You have to pay up... You have do something for us," he says - and yet he and all the super rich consider themselves EXEMPT from paying their share in taxes.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You have do something for us," he says - and yet he and all the super rich consider themselves EXEMPT from paying their share in taxes.

This used to bother me, until I had the opportunity to spend the day sitting at the Social Security Office, waiting for someone to explain why they had erroneously cut off my retirement check.

I was told outright, that I had to wait because they were processing people receiving new benefits first. So I waited while they called in people to set them up to receive benefits, that were new to our country, didn't speak English, and were given priority. I am familiar with Spanish, Creole, German, Russian, Mandarin, French, even Yiddish. There were at least 3 languages that were being broadcast on the loud speaker, that I did not recognize.

At that point I was so frustrated and angry, that I too, was looking for ways to hold on to my tax dollars. Why the hell should we pay taxes when the money is not going to be of any benefit to us? Why are we paying into a system that is determined to destroy our country and our way of life?

Out of all the sound bytes, why isn't anyone outraged that they admit there is no funding for social security, in the same breath as Hillary talking about free trade and open borders.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I have to agree with him when he says that it is smart not to pay taxes. Until we get a government that is for the people and by the people again, I don't think anyone should pay taxes.

That is just a pissed off me talking at the moment.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Why the hell should someone find a job if collecting unemployment pays enough and is easier? Why should other countries pay us if they don't have to? Why should wealthy pay anything if there are legal ways around it? Why should I, a non-religious white man who makes good money, care about Hispanics, Muslims, Christians, Women, rich or poor? Why should I care about anyone outside my immediate circle?

Are we respecting smart people who game the system effectively or people who do the right thing?

It's smart for illegals to come here, take advantage of the system, take payment under the table, take advantage of anything they can. It's smart for people to always take advantage of unemployment, social security, and disability whenever they can. It's smart for Women to vote for always having as many rights as they can get. It's dumb for any woman to vote against their own rights. It's smart for Hillary to run a charity that allows her to game and profit while pursuing U.S. interests. It's smart for her to use any advantage she has to become president.

If gaming the system is smart and we support smart-- then let it be across the board. Scammers are the new awesome.

It's not illegal until a judgment deems it so.

Hillary is looking to become the next president. Trump thinks the election is rigged in her favor. That makes her the smartest. Why shouldn't she do everything she can to win? Does that not make her the best of all?

edit on 20-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Are we respecting smart people who game the system effectively or people who do the right thing?

From where I am sitting we have been respecting smart people that game the system for a very long time. It might even explain how we got to the place where we are today.

I have done the right thing all my life. I have been a servant to my family, my community, to my State, and to my country. I don't expect accolades, pats on the back, gifts or rewards. I don't ask for a "Thank you for your service", though I do appreciate a sincere display of gratitude for the donations of my time, money, and services.

While I don't ask for anything special or extra, I take extreme exception to being robbed. It hurts even more when I know that the money they took from me, was not going to help my fellow Veterans, the elderly, the disenfranchised in my own country. It pains me to watch their numbers increase, while others are made a priority and the citizenry is left out in the cold.

So I ask you, how is continuing to fund a rogue and corrupt system going to fix this? I have learned one important thing about our government and big business over the years. They will change nothing as long as we allow them to put on bandaids. If they don't see the blood, they will change nothing. If we want change we have to let them witness the hemorrhaging.

edit on 20-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Which is why congress is constitutionally mandated to impose import tariffs to protect US business.

Could you direct me to the provision in the Constitution that mandates the policy that caused the Founders to revolt in the first place?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Living in a different universe the MSM makes a person smart. A significant minority of people care what they say. Most, even the moderately gullible, have abandoned them for news.

???

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: interupt42

I'm wondering why they keep referring to Hillary as "Secretary Clinton" when she isn't SOS anymore???

Same reason they keep calling Donald Mister Trump even after Hillary emasculated him.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
never mind, I don't want to sink to the same lows as others.

God bless!

Ankh
edit on 20-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Enough with the hyperbole stupid

Clinton said her opposition to the 2008 Heller case was because "what the District of Columbia was trying to do was to protect toddlers from guns."

City leaders did specifically cite the danger posed to children in trying to keep in place gun regulations. . . . www.politifact.com...

While there were other concerns, such as bans on unregistered weapons.

Hillary was not wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55 >>

join