It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
she said she was talking about energy when she said open borders lol what a liar

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I doubt it is relevant..we are talking nuclear war here..everything will be done as quick as technically possible regardless.
edit on 20-10-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
How is Hillary 1000x over Trump?

Put Trump aside, and look at Hillary and her gerbil Kaine, closely, go ahead rub your eyes, and say with a straight face that Hillary 1000x over Trump.

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: Grimpachi

Then she's lying?.. Idk bud... I think it slipped out. Either way an actual number probably shouldn't have been brought up on national TV.

The enemy can now develop a rocket to beat that response time.

Well physics has something to say about that, but to put it int perspective submarines were developed decades ago to be able to strike without warning.

Response time is about fighting back by launching our own that's why we don't put all our nukes in one spot so the point is moot about saying it takes 4 minutes to respond.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Trump battles his own stubborn nature constantly. One of the CBSN commentators pointed out, rightly I think, that saying that he is going to leave everyone "in suspense" as to whether he will accept the election result if he loses, is a significant strategic error, because he has turned that into the story in the press, until he clarifies the point.

That will throw any policy criticisms he has, or policy initiatives, into the background in the press. This is the "TV star" thinking about how to get "press noise" that includes his name. It trivializes the battle for the presidency. This is the kind of thing that must drive his advisers crazy.

It is also the reason, screwy priorities, why Trump should never be elected and ushered onto that Oval Office. There is no place for that kind of silliness in that job.

And here I thought he was talking about his taxes.

I hope he doesn't accept the election results and just takes the oval office.

Get there before she does and lock the doors and launch a nuke strike on Chappaqua.

They will all be sorry then, won't they!

But an election recount has never been done, has it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You know Trumps people told him the one thing you have to do is, make sure you say you will accept the results of the election. Of course he blew it and now that is story of the debate. Trump the sore loser.

Did you see Kellyanne Conway walk away from Dana Bash when she was talking to her about it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Still Top Secret buddy.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Still Top Secret buddy.

How does the gateway pundit know it is top secret? It is one thing to make an accusation, but another to prove it and that tweet from joe nobody proves what?

edit on 20-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You know Trumps people told him the one thing you have to do is, make sure you say you will accept the results of the election. Of course he blew it and now that is story of the debate. Trump the sore loser.

Whatever dude, hillary gave out nuclear secrets on world wide broadcasts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Still Top Secret buddy.

How does the gateway pundit know it is top secret? It is one thing to make an accusation, but another to prove it and that tweet from joe nobody proves what?

The media can read top secret stuff but it's illegal for us.

So we have to take their word on it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It should be noted that Hillary did not deny almost all the things Trump accused her of. Admission of guilt?

She didn't deny staging protesters at Trump events.
She didn't deny taking money from foreign states with human right issues.
She didn't deny pay to play
She didn't deny being a criminal
She didn't deny instigating the groping allegations against Trump
She didn't really deny being a liar either
She didn't deny anything in the wikileaks

She just doesn't care if people know she's a crook as long as she makes it to the White House.
Hillary supporters need to wake up and quit drinking the koolaid.

Yeah Trump sucks but if he wins, i can see him getting impeached before too long. Almost anyone else would be better than those two.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Wow. I was expecting a smackdown, but not one THAT severe.

Donald can hardly speak a single coherent sentence. Meanwhile, Mrs. Clinton is smart, articulate and knowledgeable.

I am proud to be a member of the Democratic Party. Poor conservatards never had a chance against her.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

She didn't deny the things Trump threw out, but if she did that would playing into his hands.

The one you listed that she should have denied, but failed was pay to play because that was the question put to her by Wallace. That one cost her.

Trump on the other hand couldn't control himself and we got strange behavior of him going "No puppet. No puppet." "You're the puppet!" "No, you're the puppet.". lol

That part was worth watching. I do agree just about anyone would be better than those two.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
He's done. Put a fork in him.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Not watched the debate yet. I have heard about the 'keep you in suspense' comment that is somewhat of a double edged sword. It will fire up his base, but not win any new support.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
In review, the Dem's started crying when I started posting in mostly real time per talking point emails debunking Hillary's major twists and turns. In the rapid stream of a thread flow rate I've never been on such a level.

This isn't to toot my own horn. It's to underscore the importance, the contents of the Wikileak's Megathread. I've been spearheading it so its hardwired, but read it good guys, all the pieces you need to write, make films, and devastate most any debate... Its pretty much all there now with numerous examples for just about everything with more to come. It isn't mine, its everybody's, the results of our mass collective effort. Don't flag it unless maybe it goes on to serve an actual purpose for you. With that piece I dont care about flags, just all that data being put to use. Its time on getting to the front page has come and passed so flags dont matter anyways. Only its contents does! All of its contents use as you will!

Destroy Paparazzi 2016!

Your wikileaks thread is brilliant and I thank you for it

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So let me get this straight... Hillary portrays herself as being concerned about Russian hackers (and probably other foreign hackers) meddling in our elections and other affairs... but she decided to install a low budget non-encrypted email server in her house on an insecure network against the recommendation of security advisers? That just doesn't make any sense at all...

Seems more like she was concerned with having the ability to confidently delete emails and pull the plug on her server when sh!t gets real. We all know it is a bit difficult to do that when your emails are in a cloud you can't touch.
edit on 20-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here's an artifact/remnant from the debate trending number one on twitter

#badhombres

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This is what the world has come to. Focusing on one word, and making jokes and memes out of it.

I've never wanted the Sun to turn into a Red Giant more than I want it to now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

Ok forget that. Have you rewatched the debate yet?

Trump started out calm, as planned, and then went right off the rails and offended just about every group of people that he needed to court.

And now you want our sun to go supernova and wipe out the entire planet because the horse you were betting on lost?

You may be right about #badhombre (which created itself really the moment that it came out spontaneously), but you might want to take a look at your socio-political worldview, and prayer life, if that's the case.

Have you ever stopped to consider that Donald Trump might have made an absolutely terrible President and that Hillary Clinton might be a good one, not a Jr-Int President, like Obama, but the most qualified and experienced from the very moment that she takes office.

Why be so cynical, that you have to give up on the whole world and our share in the experience of what it means to be alive and human in this day and age.

If Clinton has learned along the way, what works and what doesn't work, and what to do and yes, what not to do, then it's entirely in the realm of possible that she'll be the greatest President in our lifetime! (I know, GAG!).

Set aside your hate for a moment if you will, and look up with confidence towards a better future where we've put all this hatred and divisiveness behind us.

Anything is possible, including the possibility that Hillary Clinton will be a great President and much better than Obama who wanted to be cool and to be loved while putting on an appropriate professorial air and grativas. She gets stuff done. She's a change maker, and yeah, she's made a few or more than a few mistakes along the way, but at least with her you have someone for whom it might be at least possible that she's capable of learning from those mistakes.

It's not the end of the world! C'mon!

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join