It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She WAS reading during the debateLOL!

In debates one can take notes. So yeah she was probably reading her notes why do you think that would be funny?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
First Poll is in.

Hillary wins 52% to 39%.

Thread

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Gotta have some ammo to use while they spin a Hillary win...

CNN? ok...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I voted Hillary and I agree with you on the rigging aspect.

What makes Trump horrible is not so much that he says its rigged-- it's that he's willing to tear the country apart over it.

And he's not being that honest about it. He's not owning his own role in the strong division. His alienating Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, Women--- you have to take the totality of all of that into account whwn you question why people have called him horrible. His open support for torture and murder-- and tossing in a giant wall and mass deportations, and of course his idea to ban Muslims from entering the country. Take all of that in ---

For him to say if he loses its rigged is totally dishonest, because there are so many legitimate factors why he can legitimately lose, and how he has alienated and turned off a huge percentage of the voting populace.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So as many of us predicted, the media is harping on Trumps saying the election is rigged.

Think about what you just said: "So as many of us predicted"

What's wrong with Donald Trump that he can't control himself and not walk into these obvious pitfalls? They're obvious to everyone but Donald Trump. What does that say about Donald Trump?

Had Bernie expressed that he felt that the primary was rigged against him, would this have made him anti American and a horrible person like they are now saying about Trump?

The DNC leadership favored Clinton. That's not the same as vote tampering, fraudulent voting, etc. *I* voted for Bernie Sanders. Had he said that the primary was stolen on the basis of ACTUAL election rigging (not media bias), then I would have considered what he said. Bernie Sanders wasn't making excuses before the primary though and uses dubious "evidence." Was there a point where Bernie Sanders said, "If I don't win this nomination, it's because of voter fraid and vote tampering?"

Al Gore conceded despite the fact that when it came right down to it, he more than likely should have won Florida. Do you think that was an easy decision? Say what you will about Gore but in that one moment, he did what was in the best interest of the republic and not himself.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He said during the debate about the women thing "I didn't even apologize to my wife".
And yet, the first thing Melania said during her speech was "I have accepted his apology".

More conflicting comments. Which is it?

He apologized for the lewd bus comments. He's saying he has no reason to apologize now for the newest allegations from all the women coming forward.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bernie should have stood up for his movement... it was huge...

Did I agree with his platform? absolutely not, but I felt an energy from his campaign that gave me hope that the establishment could be beaten...

Bernie was defeated by the rigged establishment, Trump defeated the rigged establishment on the GOP side...

Even if we disagree on policy issues, folks have been disappointed with who represents us in DC for DECADES...

Hillary represents EVERYTHING we have been complaining about in DC politics...

I wouldn't fall on a sword for her...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Al Gore conceded despite the fact that when it came right down to it, he more than likely should have won Florida. Do you think that was an easy decision? Say what you will about Gore but in that one moment, he did what was in the best interest of the republic and not himself.

And what was the outcome? A rogue, corrupt government, that believes if you are running for President, you can lie, steal, and run rough shod over the American people, because God forbid, you rock the boat and bring such illegal activities out of the darkness, into the light, and stop it from continuing.

edit on 19-10-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No, she was flipping pages reading printouts. I'm pretty damn sure.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyways, new South Park tonight everybody! Like RIGHT NOW est.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Trump battles his own stubborn nature constantly. One of the CBSN commentators pointed out, rightly I think, that saying that he is going to leave everyone "in suspense" as to whether he will accept the election result if he loses, is a significant strategic error, because he has turned that into the story in the press, until he clarifies the point.

That will throw any policy criticisms he has, or policy initiatives, into the background in the press. This is the "TV star" thinking about how to get "press noise" that includes his name. It trivializes the battle for the presidency. This is the kind of thing that must drive his advisers crazy.

It is also the reason, screwy priorities, why Trump should never be elected and ushered onto that Oval Office. There is no place for that kind of silliness in that job.
edit on 19-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
lysergic was right...

If you want to see Alex Jones in complete crazed state, watch his coverage of the debate...

It's hilarious
EPIC

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I voted for Bernie, I would 100% want him over Hillary.

But he lost, not going to cry about it.

Hillary probably wasn't even my 2nd choice among democrats, but the other democrats I would have liked to run ended up not running.

But Hillary is still probably 1000 places above Trump.

If I agreed with Bernie on 90% of the issues, I probably agree with Clinton on 75%. However, I agree with Trump on probably close to 5%.

That is a pretty easy decision for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

That's your right... I respect it... I don't agree with it, but that's my right..

My first choices as an Independent, was Dr Carson on the right, and Sen Webb on the left...

I have but two left to choose from... Johnson McMuffin and Stein don't speak to me...

So I have to choose from an outsider vs a lifer corrupt politician...

I choose the outsider... it's not perfect... but it's a start..

Anyone who wants term limits for Congress, strong restrictions on the revolving door of gov't service to lobbying...

I am all for that... Across the board tax cuts is icing on the cake...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you read the transcripts from the debates they show you the depth of each candidate IMO and they have been cringeworthy. This one is no exception.

Transcript

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How is Hillary 1000x over Trump?

Put Trump aside, and look at Hillary and her gerbil Kaine, closely, go ahead rub your eyes, and say with a straight face that Hillary 1000x over Trump.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anybody else catch Hillary say that the nuclear response time is 4 mins.. Isn't that top secret information??

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

She probably lowballed it.

Thinking about finding out and imputing codes after deliberation I think 4 minutes is low.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Then she's lying?.. Idk bud... I think it slipped out. Either way an actual number probably shouldn't have been brought up on national TV.

The enemy can now develop a rocket to beat that response time.
edit on 20-10-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You know Trumps people told him the one thing you have to do is, make sure you say you will accept the results of the election. Of course he blew it and now that is story of the debate. Trump the sore loser.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join