It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

the transcript is available
he did not say he would not accept it

he just would not give an answer tonight

big difference

but hey
what does the truth mean

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Same here with fam members. We're all different parties but dont fight or say hateful things to eachother. We have been known to post rotten memes and etc AT each other... LOL! Youre a good child to your mother due to your respect you show for her. I just wanted to comment and give you a kudos.

link   
So as many of us predicted, the media is harping on Trumps saying the election is rigged.

So here is my question to those of you out there that may hate Trump and are on the left is the following,

Had Bernie expressed that he felt that the primary was rigged against him, would this have made him anti American and a horrible person like they are now saying about Trump?

Why are we not allowed to discuss how the establishment two parties have rigged elections, sometimes legally and sometimes not.

Third parties have no chance, gerrymandering, voting machines can be infiltrated (Obama has said this recently) people have admitted to voter fraud, and yet nothing is ever done about it.

Now even if you don't like Trump and want him to lose, don't you think it is scary that every media outlet and every politician no matter which side of the two party system they are on refuses to discuss any issue of voter fraud or the stranglehold the two establishment parties have on the electoral system.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Spoiler Alert:
Hillary becomes POTUS simply because she was chosen by corporate America,GOP,DNC, and MSM to keep the Obamacare sham going for the lobbyist.

Internet as you know it will no longer exist. You will have to use your real identity online for everything.

RealiD is coming.

It's going to be extremely controlled and fascist.

People are going to flip.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You may need more than the allowable space for one post to catalog the falsehoods Hillary said tonight...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

big difference

but hey
what does the truth mean

Refusing to answer is him saying he won't commit to accepting the results of the election.

The question was "Will you accept the results of the election?"

If you don't answer that question, you are refusing to state that you will accept the results.

Which is exactly what all the media is talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

big difference

but hey
what does the truth mean

Refusing to answer is him saying he won't commit to accepting the results of the election.

The question was "Will you accept the results of the election?"

If you don't answer that question, you are refusing to state that you will accept the results.

Which is exactly what all the media is talking about.

Yep.

I checked out several sites.

That's what they're talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Grambler

I thought Trump won the debate, but not a huge victory. I think that he had better points that weren't addressed about emails, taking money from the Saudis, her not doing anything for twenty years, and her allegedly hiring people to cause disruptions at her rally.

Even my elderly mother noticed that. She kept saying, "Why doesn't she defend herself and answer him?" "She is not answering anything he is saying." "It looks bad that she won't talk about those things, people will think they must be true." "Why is she talking nonsense and not dealing with what he is saying?"

I will talk politics with my brother, but I don't talk politics with my Mom. She lives with me and I don't ever want her to feel uncomfortable or make her feel like I am pushing her to vote in any direction. She is a Democrat. My card is marked "No Party". The whole thing was a disaster as far as I am concerned. I had to walk out the room on several occasions because they both made me ill.

My mother wasn't happy with Hillary, but I think she going to vote for her. Now is she angry, because she says she doesn't have anyone that she can vote for. Said she can't vote for Trump, and now she doesn't think she can vote for Hillary.

I can surely see why, but I can't say anything.

Thanks for the post. I respect your mom and how she feels. If looked at in a vacuum, both the Democrats and Republicans platforms sound great, and we all share the same goal, to make this country great for everyone.

People like your mom and I and many others are starting to realize the grim truth, these platforms are lies. I understand her not wanting to vote for Trump, and I respect that. I dislike many things about him too.

But my vote for him is an attempt to break the establishment on both sides. I have a feeling your mom may have liked Bernie. What a shame that the DNC rigged him out of the election.

No matter how good or bad Trump would be as a president, or even as a candidate, at least he has pointed out how corrupt people on both sides of the establishment are.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

bs
he said he would review the results and make a decision then

he NEVER said he wouldnt accept it

why must he answer that now?
what if thete is a situation like 2k
should he not pursue all available means

bs

disengenous

smoke and mirrors

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
With so much of the voter fraud now being brought to light, why is it such a deadly no no to wait to decide at the time ( which I do.. I wait to get all info and decide when I feel I have enough) or demand a recount? I mean its as if he was talking of putting kittens in a sack and throwing them in a river the way some have latched onto that! There are so many more important issues to bash about both of them.. to hang on that is absurd IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

which is a lie as he did not say that

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
In review, the Dem's started crying when I started posting in mostly real time per talking point emails debunking Hillary's major twists and turns. In the rapid stream of a thread flow rate I've never been on such a level.

This isn't to toot my own horn. It's to underscore the importance, the contents of the Wikileak's Megathread. I've been spearheading it so its hardwired, but read it good guys, all the pieces you need to write, make films, and devastate most any debate... Its pretty much all there now with numerous examples for just about everything with more to come. It isn't mine, its everybody's, the results of our mass collective effort. Don't flag it unless maybe it goes on to serve an actual purpose for you. With that piece I dont care about flags, just all that data being put to use. Its time on getting to the front page has come and passed so flags dont matter anyways. Only its contents does! All of its contents use as you will!

Destroy Paparazzi 2016!

I thought you had great contributions to the thread. If everyone could see these facts as the debate went on I think it would do a great deal to influence people.

Unfortunately, many people do not know of these leaks, and when she ignores them in the debate and the media won't reference them, people don't know the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

and trump doesnt have to accept anything
he has no magic power to change the results

the american people have to accept it
i think we will no matter what trump said

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

which is a lie as he did not say that

A lie that all the main news sites I checked are talking about it?

No that is not a lie.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
She WAS reading during the debateLOL!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hopefully after this, I won't need to delete pro-Trump posts on my Facebook.

They've been diminishing, but I think this has finally killed them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It's on Us. Us and Their social media vs Them and their rigged political system, rigged election process, and all of the multi-faceted social engineering + electioneering techniques across 'every' channel of Their national TV control scheme. Yet we can still win.

USE IT OR LOSE IT FOLKS. And that's neuroscience!
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

big difference

but hey
what does the truth mean

What does the truth mean? Are you f'ing serious right now? Donald Trump can't get through a sentence without lie. Don't pretend you grew standards sometime in the last half an hour.

We all heard what that mealy-mouthed clown said and we all know what he was coyly intimating. Don't accuse me of being dishonest becuase you're lying to yourself about what he meant out of some need to make excuses for Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Unfortunately, many people do not know of these leaks, and when she ignores them in the debate and the media won't reference them, people don't know the truth.

And the ones that do know the truth are being brainwashed to believe they are anti American and pro Russian if they allow it to affect how the vote.

It doesn't matter if the information is true or not. They are pushing that Russia gave copies of the emails to Wikileaks to stop Hillary from being elected, so if you don't vote for Hillary you are helping the Russians.

They really have a lot of respect for the American people and our intelligence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

big difference

but hey
what does the truth mean

What does the truth mean? Are you f'ing serious right now? Donald Trump can't get through a sentence without lie. Don't pretend you grew standards sometime in the last half an hour.

We all heard what that mealy-mouthed clown said and we all know what he was coyly intimating. Don't accuse me of being dishonest becuase you're lying to yourself about what he meant out of some need to make excuses for Donald Trump.

Why so vicious... ?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join