It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!!! (Trump Vs Clinton) Tonight 9pm ET FINAL DEBATE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This election has produced some of the worst members that I've ever encountered on ATS by far...can't wait for this election to over, so they are just gone, since their job will be finished...

I do not expect much out of this debate. I predict Trump will get gang-banged by the hosts and Hillary, and the way he handles it will decide who wins tonight...Let's hope he does amazing, for the sake of every normal human being on this planet...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You're in Serbia. I spend a lot of time in Bulgaria.

One day we'll sit down together, throw back some beer or better yet, rakia, and laugh about how utterly insane the US has become with half the nation openly supporting a communistic war criminal using fascist strategies thru the media to coverup her criminality.

Наздраве, приятел!
edit on 19-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

While you listen to Insane Hillary Tonight , this is what is Going on in her Head..........

[snip]
edit on 19/10/16 by masqua because: removed gif which tends to send members into epileptic fits

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am coming to the United States in November, and I'll be sure to bring some homemade Serbian rakia! Hopefully so we can celebrate Trump's victory together, or enjoy in the time that we have left under Hillary

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Will Gennifer Flowers be on the front row? Will Trump's accusers be on the front row?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nigel Farage's Take on the Final Debate...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Does everyone have their drink of choice ready?
Take a shot for your country!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Watching Mark Cuban on Fox Right Now . The Man has an Obvious Irrational Hatred of Donald Trump . He is Arguing for Hillary Clinton's Proposed Tax Plan , Health Care , and Immigration Plans , then he goes on to say there is Nothing Wrong with Her E-Mail Scandal , it is All being Misinterpreted . It is Confirmed . Mark Cuban is One Deluded Businessman .......
edit on 19-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You would probably enjoy the debate on the "louder with Crowder" YT stream, they have drinking rules and drink during their coverage...

Why give MSM any ratings, there are plenty of ways to view the debate online...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Cuban thought for some reason that he would be on the short list to be Trump's VP...

I can only imagine the Big Media spin on tonight's event... I choose to watch on the web, RSBN pre/post debate, haven't decided if I will watch the debate on RSBN or Crowder... hmmm decisions decisions...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This election has produced some of the worst members that I've ever encountered on ATS by far...can't wait for this election to over, so they are just gone, since their job will be finished...

I do not expect much out of this debate. I predict Trump will get gang-banged by the hosts and Hillary, and the way he handles it will decide who wins tonight...Let's hope he does amazing, for the sake of every normal human being on this planet...

You do understand that Chris Wallace works for FOX news, a network largely known for the constant broadcasting of conservative propaganda?

Trump has a mouth with which he can say what he wants. He has enough to money to continue to buy ropes to hang himself, or use his hands to mock the handicapped, whatever he chooses.

If he chooses to whine, complain, respond to being baited, it's nobody's fault but his own. I'm sure he'll sniff his way through it just fine.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But FOX has changed its tune this year haven't they.

The Left can't blame FOX for every nit picky little thing anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Nikola014

You do understand that Chris Wallace works for FOX news, a network largely known for the constant broadcasting of conservative propaganda?

Trump has a mouth with which he can say what he wants. He has enough to money to continue to buy ropes to hang himself, or use his hands to mock the handicapped, whatever he chooses.

If he chooses to whine, complain, respond to being baited, it's nobody's fault but his own. I'm sure he'll sniff his way through it just fine.

Wallace is a dem.

We'll see what he does because he has a lot on the line.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Once Obama was in I started telling everyone where before that we had to tune in to all but Fox to get the dirt on Bush, but with Obama it'll only be Fox delivering the dirt on Obama.

I will say though, my analysis -going by the number of articles in Google News- they truly are the most Fair & Balanced currently, as far as TV based biased reporting goes.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Liberals are such a drag these years. They used to be a riot when Bush was in.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They have gotten a little better in recent weeks. (Since getting rid of that top-dog sex offender.)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

This election has produced some of the worst members that I've ever encountered on ATS by far..

I must say it is shocking to me as well how certain members here on ATS have so much faith on the two party system and will overlook anything to justify their candidate and party.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That was propaganda.

Because I have had FOX on for the last hour and half, and they've done their fair share of trash talking the guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That did not stop Him from throwing Ron Paul down the drain.

Wallace is part of the DNC and GOP system which are one in the same besides rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join