It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The death of Antonin Scalia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Scalia on Convention of States

I listed first among the things that I would like to have considered the structural issues at the federal level. I do not have a lack of trust in the American people. I am the one here who is least terrified of a convention. We have come a long way. We have gotten over many problems. But the fact remains that a widespread and deep feeling of powerlessness in the country is apparent with respect to many issues, not just the budget issue. The people do not feel that their wishes are observed. They are heard but they are not heeded, particularly at the federal level. The Congress has come up with a lot of paliatives---the legislative veto, for example-which do not solve the problem at all .

Part of the problem as I have noted is simply that the Congress has become professionalized; its members have a greater interest than ever before in remaining in office; and it is served by a bureaucracy and is much more subject to the power of individualized pressure groups than to the unorganized feelings of the majority of the citizens. This and other factors have created a real feeling of disenfranchisement that I think has a proper basis.The one remedy specifically provided for in the Constitution is the amendment process that bypasses the Congress. I would like to see that amendment process used just once. I do not much care what it is used for the first time, but using it once will exert an enormous influence on both the Congress and the Supreme Court. It will establish the parameters of what can be done and how, and after that the Congress and the Court will behave much better.

- Antonin Scalia May 23, 1979

Antonin Scalia was found dead February 13, 2016

His death was ruled as natural causes though, the medical examiner never saw his body and no autopsy was performed. In Texas this is allowed so no rules were broken.

Within a week the New York Times had uncovered that 6 of the organizations trying to get an Obama nominee confirmed had one major connection:

George Soros

There is little in detail as to the death of SCJ Scalia and at this point it is as fair to say natural as it is to say murder imho. Seems that the whitehats are being forced out by someone or something.

I've watched this unfold the past 8 years and can say without a doubt there is some form of power struggle at the top. I will be continuing to look into the connections between George Soros and Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia as this, to me, may have a more sinister answer the one currently on record.

Sources:

Washington Post Article citing official death

George Soros Spending over $21 Million to Replace Scalia with a Liberal Activist

Mods: Please feel free to move, I've never authored a thread before and figured this one could get messy.

edit on 10/19/2016 by ManufacturedDissent because: Words and stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent
"I do not have a lack of trust in the American people."

Well that makes one of you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Those were Scalia's words

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

And he is dead.
It is something to think about.... after seeing the tangled web of people in Podesta's emails, including Soros.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
WikiLeaks had something that sounded like Podesta indicating he was murdered,of course the media hasn`t said much about it.Think I saw the story on Drudge.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is little in detail as to the death of SCJ Scalia and at this point it is as fair to say natural as it is to say murder imho.

Um, no...that's not how it works.

He was an old man with heart problems...what other details do you need?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

And he is dead.
It is something to think about.... after seeing the tangled web of people in Podesta's emails, including Soros.

As someone observed at ZerHedge, given all these emails and connections and the way nothing seems to get done without consulting him ... is Podesta the real shadow broker in chief?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

There is little in detail as to the death of SCJ Scalia and at this point it is as fair to say natural as it is to say murder imho.

Um, no...that's not how it works.

He was an old man with heart problems...what other details do you need?

I need clarification on the "wet work" mentioned in the wikileaks email dump a few days ago related to this suspicious death where no autopsy was done of a person in a rather powerful position. As I recall, it was right before something big, too.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Speculation continues... we have no way of knowing but like my brother told me years ago, "Your intuition is the forgotten sense. If you think it is so, then so it is".

This man warned us all what was going to happen if he or we didn't stop the course we were on and look what happened to him.

Yes he was old.. but when you go against what "they" want.. you end up dead. I don't understand why there wasn't an autopsy. That's just strange to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If Podesta appeared in the Marvel Comics film universe, he would be a high figure in Hydra.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
America has fallen, we are under control of a one party system, this election proves it. Not only does this election prove the one party system it also prove a lot of theories that we have put forth over the years (via email leaks). So now what, the information/evidence is published and our own media covers it up along with die hard democratic supporters (one issue voters) they are willing to turn a blind eye to murder, money laundering, child sex rings, extortion, violation of national security, underhanded plutonium deals, and the New World Order Agenda just to get their party in the white house not realizing out of sheer blindness (ignorance) that it is a one party system..

edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Antonin Scalia was a 1.7m morbidly obese 79-year-old chainsmoker with a largely sedentary lifestyle and a history of heart problems and high blood-pressure, who had recently been turned down for heart surgery on the grounds that he might not survive.

He died in his sleep in a ranch surrounded by politically like-minded people (conservative Republicans) all of whom were heavily armed (it was a hunting weekend break), none of whom reported any suspicious circumstances, and his room (which he had locked from the inside) was found to be undisturbed with no sign of any struggle.

The reason there was no autopsy is because it was obvious to everyone at the scene (including the cops who were the first responders) that there were no suspicious circumstances to this death whatsoever. And it is still obvious today.

Quite frankly, if there was any conspiracy around Antonin Scalia, it must have been one that aimed to prolong his life, because in his condition the true wonder is that he didn't drop off the perch years ago.
edit on 19-10-2016 by audubon because: forgot to mention his age lol

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There is a Catholic connection here.

#1 - Look at the WikiLeaks info about the mocking of the Catholic Church.
WikiLeaks: Podesta and Left-Wing Activist Plot ‘Catholic Spring’

#2 - Look at the money Soros put into influencing the pope.
BREAKING: Leaked e-mails show George Soros paid $650K to influence bishops during Pope’s US visit

#3 - Pope Francis is a Jesuit. He is liberal. Did Soros influence him? Probably.

#4 - Pope Francis was in the area where Justice Scalia was murdered.....I mean, died. Ritual? Offer of absolution for the hit man?

#5 - Antonin Scalia was in the way of the left wing agenda....the pope's, Soros', the UN, and the far left of the Dem party. He had another decade left in him, and they couldn't afford to wait for him to die of natural causes.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He had another decade left in him,

Really?

new topics

join