It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya, the World Teacher - or anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's a money making scheme of Benjamin Creme,
who is nothing more than a con artist preying on the hopes
and fears of the sheeple.

Maitreya is nothing. He doesn't exhist.

It would be easier to blow off if is wasn't buddy buddy in the UN

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I for one consider his preaching that the anti-christ is nothing but an amalgamation of all our negative energy, a convinient way of redirecting/explaining away, what we know is the truth from Revelations.

If this nut is not the anti-christ (aka Satan's minion) himself then he sure is working and speaking on his behalf.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IMO, I think the guy is neither. I heard about him about 5 years ago, i was in 8th grade at the time i believe, and i went to the website and looked at his stuff. I definatly don't think he is the messiah and i also don't think he is the anti-christ. he twists things from the bible and very few people (at least in the western culture im not sure about other parts of the world) find him very credible. The anti-christ is said to be someone very charismatic and all people but a few that can see through him will be captivated by him. right now there are too many biases about the arabian world and the pics they show of this guy have him wearing a turbin. Since 911 happened i doubt very many americans will find this man credible simply just for that (not that it makes it right). The anti-christ will somehow have to encompass a trait that appeals to all parts and makes it very hard for people to hold a bias against him. Granted this is just my OP. Also the anti christ won't just come right out of the wood work and say "HI IM THE CHOSEN MESSIAH " or "HI IM GOD!" it is a process of manipulation. And this guy has already claimed that he is god so that is another strike against him being the anti christ. Personally i think he is just a egotistical possibly money hungry, manipulative nutbag

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
If this nut is not the anti-christ (aka Satan's minion) himself then he sure is working and speaking on his behalf.

I agree with this statement palg. He's not the anti-christ but he is definatly not going anywhere good after claiming that he is God. Im sure satan doesn't have a problem at all with this guy preaching this

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It is impossible for him to be the antichrist. He is married and has a son. The antichrist is not suppose to take an interest in women and no he is not gay either.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ok...what's creepy about his picture other than there is camera red in his eyes? Also. What's to creep you out about the first picture? Also...is the man from a political family? I thought that was one of the signs too of the Christian Anti Christ?

Have to agree with you, can't see anything creepy about it at all.
There was a couple of shows on Coast to Coast am either last year
or the year before, I think George Noory was going to interview this
guy, anyhoo he was warned off by someone, as this Maitraya was the
anti christ or something, and blah blah blah.

Just another scam IMHO

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon7
It is impossible for him to be the antichrist. He is married and has a son. The antichrist is not suppose to take an interest in women and no he is not gay either.

Woops, the part that I describe as not being gay either is the antichrist. I can provide a link if anybody is interested which points to scripture about the antichrist as being single and not lusting for women if anybody is interested.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Obviously the guy is a fake, there's no question about that. The question is, will he be the one to lead the NWO (Antichrist)?

Pretty much everything on his website indicates that. World government, one religion, one currency. The full pyramid (not disconnected like on the $1 bill) with the all-seeing eye on top.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join