It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

‘Wall Of Taco Trucks’ Outside Donald Trump Hotel | MSNBC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I thank god I am no longer in a union and see my dues WASTED on snip like that.

Bet you love the pension don't you? Spend it every month you do? hum?

edit on 19-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Have to be 65 before I get to touch it.

So nice try how can I love something I don't get, and won't for another 20 years?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
it the union isn't around in 20 years, the pension may not be either.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I thought a great idea would be get all of the long haired ladies together and have them ride horse in flesh colored suits of course :-) My wife has hair to the ankles but sorry she can't ride!

Accompanied by walkers hold in signs, finally the media would show up!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So long as they're good ones, who cares?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If republicans have there way it won't be. If it is when Neo retires he will get social security and a pension, sounds sweet. He also has 20 years to join another union and to collect another pension, he is sitting pretty if he makes the right decisions. Being a hard core right winger hurts his self interests IMO, and drives his misguided rage.

I made a whole big pot of taco meat. It's is a blessed day

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And they say Trump supporters come up with stupid stuff.

They are literally giving themselves diarrhea following Hillary around like good little peon minions.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Have to be 65 before I get to touch it.

So nice try how can I love something I don't get, and won't for another 20 years?

Know what's ironic. Trump gets a Union pension and is still a member of my Union SAG/AFTRA. The actors union....seems approiate for the Donald; his performance is extraordinary. Lol

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

I'm glad to be a Union member. Great health plan, Pension, and access to attorneys when the production companies try to **** us around.

I'm also in a craft union of film/theater workers IATSE. I think my union dues are money well spent.

Actually I'm on my second career. Mostly retired from a mfg, wholesale, retail biz.
edit on 19-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
And they say Trump supporters come up with stupid stuff.

They are literally giving themselves diarrhea following Hillary around like good little peon minions.

Why not? Normally people give themselves diarrhea for free.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If it is when Neo retires he will get social security and a pension, sounds sweet

Yeah really.

The AVERAGE SS check is around $1200 a month.

A GD Vow of poverty.

A 401k,and IRA, and active investing in WALL STREET gives people a better standard of living that DOES keep pace with inflation.

The cherry on top ?

PEOPLE aren't denied cost of living adjustments like they have been for the last 4 years with SS.

The BEST part of that ?

People are financing 100% of their own retirments.

Instead of the employer,and tax revenue, and NEW TAXES being created to cover the spending.

Stop shoveling snake oil.

edit on 19-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't get it? Taco's are delicious. Is this some kind of Mexican joke? Huh? You've got a lot of nerve PAL!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So this was the outcome of the DNC's "Taco Bowl Engagement" to trick Hispanics into voting for Hillary? A phalanx of roach coaches selling tacos to one and all?

Following the theme of food, yesterday we learned she looks at people as food (annotations mine):

And following the theme of motor vehicles, yesterday we saw where she leaves her food:

How racist is that list?! lol!! it just hit me.

Trump should send a wall of ambulances with guys in hazmat suits to her place.

But that would be childish.

But is it an actual protest? No one getting attacked or burning cars?

What a difference since those guys were fired.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Don't forget to remind any hispanic-americans working these trucks that the Clinton staff considers them "needy latinos" who are in the "salsa food group" and were targeted for the "taco bowl outreach".

And if they happen to also have african ancestry like afro-peruvian Gerorge Zimmerman, Hillary consider them "super predators who need to be brought to heel."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sometimes, you don't have a choice on your union memberships, too. If you want to work in certain capacities in certain industries, you more or less have to be union members and then you do get the benefits of that membership.

A union treats everyone the same, and that means even someone like Trump who doubtless doesn't need the perks of the membership. So it's like such things always do - it can advantage those who really don't need it while it can also hold back those who shouldn't be because it treats everyone exactly the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Been there done that , Irishhaf.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hopefully Mr. Trump went out and got himself a taco.

He loves Mexican food.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join