It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

‘Wall Of Taco Trucks’ Outside Donald Trump Hotel | MSNBC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
God Bless the USA!!!!

Nevada’s Culinary Union is building what it calls a “wall of taco trucks,” outside Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas. The protests stem from the founder of Latino’s for Trump comments in September on MSNBC. State Senator Rubin Kihuen, D-NV, talks to MSNBC’s Tamron Hall about his participation in this protest.

This is so funny, man gotta get me a Taco, right now!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Sometimes and unfortunately, protests have the reverse of the intended purpose. This may be one of those occurences, never the less it is kind of funny.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Wall of Taco Trucks"

So walls do work?

-Chris

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Prepare for the incoming diarrhea tsunami!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Trump has no idea how close he is to winning, uttering one simple phrase would do it.

"Taco's for Everyone!!"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I got taco trucks a many around here. I love em! Maybe if I had Trump sign I could get one to park out front?
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
"Wall of Taco Trucks"

So walls do work?

-Chris

Yes, if your goal is a taco.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Trump has no idea how close he is to winning, uttering one simple phrase would do it.

"Taco's for Everyone!!"

Is it free Taco Tuesday?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Had this little old mexican woman that used to drive the sandwich truck she made amazing sandwich's tamales...it was fabulous food..I always ordered food every time I saw her.

So one day I asked hey do you have any guacamole that I can use on the sandwich... she nodded.. si si..she got me a small container so I slathered it all over the sandwich took a big bite, was quickly onto the second big bite... when the heat from the habenero extract that she used when making her guacamole hit... good lord did I cry.

It tasted so good though, I finished it (partly I didnt want to offend her) and it was tasty but, good lord did I pay for it later.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
can't wait for the 10-foot high sign held up in front of trump tower after he loses.....it should read...YUGE LOSER, YOU WERE FIRED!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Trump is actually helping the economy...all the people gathering, protesting, driving trucks, buying hats, clothes, food...all this activity is generating TAX DOLLARS! You have to spend money to support or protest and that money is taxed.

No telling how much it has generated so far. Most of the events range in the thousands and this has been going on for months and months.

I would love to see a story on this aspect of it. He's not even President and already making a positive impact on the economy. Hillary; the opposite. Congressional hearings, FOIA lawsuits...a slow and steady drain on taxpayers and herself all her own doing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Let's go protest in Mexico!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I do want Taco Trucks on every corner!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I do want Taco Trucks on every corner!

So do I. Not going to happen with Hillary. Anti-small business, not willing to reduce regulations. She will increase regulations making it more difficult to own a Taco Truck business. Having to provide healthcare for employees, high wages for making tacos. I know many small business owners and they are dying right now under Obama.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Is it free Taco Tuesday?

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"Taco's for Everyone!!"

Both the LA times and Rasmussen say that.

Dead even.

Even without the taco trucks that was most likely paid for by the CLinton campaign.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The debate might need to add a halftime:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"Taco's for Everyone!!"

Both the LA times and Rasmussen say that.

Dead even.

Even without the taco trucks that was most likely paid for by the CLinton campaign.

I see we finally moved past blaming everything on Obama?

I showed in the OP who was doing or organizing this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wish someone would place taco trucks in front of my work.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

So this was the outcome of the DNC's "Taco Bowl Engagement" to trick Hispanics into voting for Hillary? A phalanx of roach coaches selling tacos to one and all?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join