It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Messiah Among Humans Now? Yes According To Ancient Prophecies - A Shock...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
According To Ancient Prophecies This Is The End Of Times When Messiah Will Be Among Humans In Daoism they are very specific and say that the Messiah will be Chinese and he will be called Li Hong. I quote from Wikipedia below: “Li Hong (Chinese: 李弘) is a messianic figure in religious Taoism prophesied to appear at the end of the world cycle to rescue the chosen people, who would be distinguished by certain talismans, practices and virtues. Myths surrounding Li Hong took shape in literature during the Han dynasty. He is depicted in the Taoist Divine Incantations Scripture as an ideal leader who would reappear to set right heaven (tian) and earth (dì) at a time of upheaval and chaos.” (en.wikipedia.org...)

As we have seen in prophecy our current state of the world exactly matches the ancient prophecies with high technology, sexual depravity, low moral standards, abundant atheism etc etc. In addition the jews have come back to Israel and Syria has also been destroyed and the third temple is just about to be rebuilt in Jerusalem – all in line with Biblical prophecies. To be perfectly clear the world has never been this evil and people have never had less divine faith or been more selfish than now. We are immersed in global evil so to say and it´s not even an opinion - just facts.

Where is the Saviour then? If we look at it from an ethnic perspective it is said that the saviour will come from the east in Biblical prophecy as well as by many prophets such as Nostradamus, Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, German prophets, the Druze religion and so forth.

Most prophets agree that this man will be a man from Asia while others are more specific and say that he will come from China. So far so good. Asia is a big region and it´s impossible to identify this man just based on this information.

What do the prophets call the saviour of the world? In the Bible he is called “Elijah”, Nostradamus calls him “Selin” and “Libra”. In norse mythology it is said that only two people will survive the end times: Liv(girl) and Livtrase(boy). All of these contain “Li” while referring to the name of the saviour or saved people.

In Daoism they are more specific and say that the Messiah will be called Li Hong. I quote from Wikipedia below:

“Li Hong (Chinese: 李弘) is a messianic figure in religious Taoism prophesied to appear at the end of the world cycle to rescue the chosen people, who would be distinguished by certain talismans, practices and virtues. Myths surrounding Li Hong took shape in literature during the Han dynasty. He is depicted in the Taoist Divine Incantations Scripture as an ideal leader who would reappear to set right heaven (tian) and earth (dì) at a time of upheaval and chaos.” (en.wikipedia.org...)

Thirdly the scriptures say that this man will spread his teachings across the whole world very rapidly to all his disciples.

Last of all, he and his disciples will suffer a terrible persecution by the “Great Red Dragon” as it is mentioned in the Bible. That could symbolize a communist party from China as the dragon indicates.

The timing of the evil persecution will be in 1999 as predicted by many prophets such as Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Ge An and others. Nostradamus is more specific and states that July 1999 will be the moment of war.

Li Hongzhi Portrait

The only man which emerged from Asia with a completely new set of spiritual scriptures is Master Li Hongzhi from China. He came out in China in 1992 and published a new form of Qi Gong called Falun Gong – which had been kept secret in China since ancient times.

This is a cultivation method of both body and soul and includes exercises with meditation as well as a whole set of scriptures about how to improve one´s heart and mind. Falun Gong emphasizes the cultivation of “Truth-Compassion-Tolerance” in daily life - which means that you need to cultivate your heart for others and be a good person. There are also some exercises including meditation which makes people´s health very strong according to many research reports such as this one : expandourmind.com...

Falun Gong is taught for free and is available online: en.falundafa.org... .

Secondly the Falun Gong founder has “Li” in his name which is imperative according to prophecy. Thirdly he has attracted around 100 million followers across the world.

The book Zhuan Falun is available in more than 30 languages

Fourth point is that Master Li Hongzhi published his teachings to the world on how to live correctly as a human being and in line with the characteristics of the Universe which are said to be: “Truth-Compassion-Tolerance”. Master Li also published a completely new book called Zhuan Falun containing ten lectures of teachings – just in line with the Daoist prophecy about “Li Hong”.

The prophecied and extremely evil persecution of Falun Gong practitioners started in 1999 just like Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce predicted.

Last of all Falun Gong has been persecuted since 1999 by the Chinese Communist Party – just in line with prophecies from great men like Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus as well as Ragno Nero in his “Eternal Book” which predicts important years for mankind until AD 6300.

Conclusion: Is Master Li Hongzhi from China the saviour that people have waited for since thousands of years? At the very least we can see that his life and characteristics matches many ancient prophecies more or less perfectly. When will we know definitely? According to Nostradamus the “great war” will last 20 and 7 years after july 1999(when the persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners started in China).

What will happen in 2019? That year will be crucial for mankind according to several prophets like Ragno Nero - Black Spider. According to Ragno Nero´s : Eternal Book 2016-2030 - 2019 will be the year when the best men will leave mankind. Is that the real rapture that so many christians have anticipated? Time will give us all the answers in 3 years.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Gaussq because: Mistake..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[SNIP]
a reply to: Gaussq

I feel obliged to comment, don't look at one human with flaws and failures, they'll never be able to save you. Compassion, modesty, honesty... in theory we all know how to be a good person.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 10/19/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Is the timeline right? I don't think we have 3 years left, pass me that Chinese phonebook, I only need the "Li Hong" section which I imagine will be substantial in itself

Thanks
edit on 2016-10-19T13:00:21-05:002016Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:00:21 -0500bWednesday0010America/Chicago161 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I agree it will be soon but didn't Edgar Cayce say he'd be born in 1998? Be would be 18... I'm not on my lap top..Have tons of stuff to add to this thread...be later though.

S&F!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a human or sapiens type of messiah (savior of humanity) is not the answer...

the central Sun at the core of the Milky Way is the 'light' AKA the savior of humanity... but many 6th sensed/psychic people will arise as the Galactic core burst of Gamma Rays approaches our Solar System--> across the 26,000 year journey of light speed energies which are on the final leg of a slowed down journey from the Galactic Core all the way to the outer membrane of the Milky Way itself in another 10,000 years (and then into intergalactic space)

the heavier & slower subatomic energies will trail the blueStar light which shines in both daylight and nighttime in the Earth sky...like a giant blue eyeball of a supernatural being looking at what is about to happen to all Earthmen/people...for 3 1/2 years the blue eyeball will look down on all Earthmen then the slower and denser energies which traveled slower than the-speed-of-light finally collide with the Earth biosphere with disasterous results

the Li H or dalon Fong might well be the human medium that makes the Myth come true... but they are all just actors doing their bit parts....they are not the instrument of cleansing the remnants of humanity

data point #331
edit on th31147690186019312016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We are immersed in global evil so to say and it´s not even an opinion - just facts.

Nah not quite fact but maybe in your opinion ? Go back a few hundred years, read the history and realise that now we have a more pleasant life in general. Maybe not so much in Syria, N Korea, The Yemen, Eastern Ukraine and a few other African/Asian Countries at the moment, Hopefully they will improve please Mr Li Hong !
edit on 19 10 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good so Christ is WESTERN born...NOT possible at ALL but NICE story.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is so refreshing from all the trump hillery threads. Iv been trying these exercises for a few weeks, they do make me feel good.a reply to: Gaussq

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

The flying spaghetti monster will return soon, for sure. As he's been expected to return in every generation for the last three thousand years, but this time it's a sure bet.

I was always intrigued by that cult. I hope he returns soon, i'm hungry.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Or Li Hong is a title like many other titles the one prophesied to come at the end of the age has been given.

The one needs not be Chinese, the one needs to believe in Taoism. This is the same prediction found in all major religions. All major religions claim the one who comes will believe in their religion.

The only way this is possible is to consider what Muhammed said in the Quran. All the religious scriptures are from God and the one who comes will help everyone see clearly that they all say the same thing.

But I agree, the one prophesied is here.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Christian messiah is/was NOT named Elijah. an Elijah was to be a forerunner, and indeed was John the Baptist.

in Christian beliefs, Messiah has already come. Not sure what the Jews call their messiah-to-come.

also the muslims are waiting for al-Mahdi. and somebody is waiting for a Matreiya. theatergoers are still waiting for Godot.

since China is an atheistic state, what sort of waiting-for-a-messiah is even there?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

To be perfectly clear the world has never been this evil and people have never had less divine faith or been more selfish than now. We are immersed in global evil so to say and it´s not even an opinion - just facts.

Check out Assyrian history, by today's standards of what would be considered evil and cruel behavior was par for the course of the ancient world. Also the majority of the human population is and has been religious since its inception, Christianity and Islam make up just under 4 Billion followers and growing. I'm not really sure what "facts" you're alluding the only thing I'll give you is that narcissism seems to be on the rise alongside the trend of selfies nowadays.
edit on 10pm31America/Chicago3110America/Chicagopm1048 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey guys I am Li Hong, what's up?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
J.R. "Bob" Dobbs SOLD Falun Gong to Li Hong.
He laughed all the way to the bank on that deal.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So the messiah is either here or will be shortly?

Goodness, what a relief. Now I don't have to care anymore because they will correct all wrongs. I no longer have to strive to better my environment because I can simply put myself into their hands. I no longer have to battle for what I believe in because they are all powerful and will do all of that work for me.

This is GREAT!!!! Now I can truly abandon all self control and all self responsibility. Praise whomever, let the good times roll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join