It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof CNN is truly the Clinton News Network

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There is no 'for the sake of argument'.

Thats a FACT.

And 'news' organizations are support to report the FACTS.

Not cover them up to put their candidate in office.

Don't even try to argue this.

EVERYONE knows it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Clearly you haven't been seeing how day after day emails exposing hacks from the MSM are in there colluding with the Clinton Campaign.

Ok. What do you suggest to be done? Is it not their right to do as they please?

Do you suggest we control the media?
edit on 19-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And 'news' organizations are support to report the FACTS.

They can report anything they want. That is their constitutional right.

It's up the people to decide if they want to listen.

(post by NthOther removed for a manners violation)
(post by bastion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

They don't have a 'constitutional' right telling people email leaks are 'illegal'.

Because here in America speech is a GOD GIVEN right.

Not a right from the state.

Not a right from CNN.

And that means if Assange wants to post them.

That's HIS RIGHT.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Although I think Chris is an idiot he did actually go after HRC.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: queenofswords
Chris Cuomo announced the other day that it would be illegal for us "common" folks to download info WikiLeaks puts out for our public trust education. (I will read anything I choose to, Mr. Cuomo, aka Hillary's front man.)

Here is more proof (to those with "eyes to see") that CNN and especially Cuomo are doing her bidding and can't stand real Truth being revealed.

Actually CNN are right on this one - The US still considers it classified and it's illegal to view under espionage act title 18 section 793 - this has been the case with other leaked classified info since days of yore and was put on Wikileaks back in 2011. However it is a murky area and prohbitive cost of seeking and prosecuting downloaders makes the law pretty unenforcable.

As for losing signal - satelites are booked out for a set time hours in advance of airtime, if schedules over run, or new info comes in, as they so often do in a news arena - a satellite broadcast will cut - which is what happened - cadding any conspiracy behind this is pure speculation.

How much of the leaked information was actually classified, and how much of it was just communications between campaign staffers and hack journalists?

If any where classified, why is Hillary sending classified mails?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They don't have a 'constitutional' right telling people email leaks are 'illegal'.

If the information being leaked is classified in any way, it would be illegal to download and possess that material.

Because here in America speech is a GOD GIVEN right.

Free speech is not the same as releasing classified material.

That's HIS RIGHT.

No, it's not.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if instead of saying Wikileaks shows x, they said we know x and we learned it from Wikileaks. Would they be able to finish their comment, or would CNN just be forced to cut them off as soon as the said something that reflects badly on Hillary?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Stop already I have had enough of someone defending a PROPAGANDA outlet of the state, and that party.

Enough is ENOUGH.
edit on 19-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Stop already I have had enough of someone defending a PROPAGANDA outlet of the state, and that party.

Enough is ENOUGH.

So you want to violate their right to freedom of the press, huh?

So much for being pro-constitution.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Talk about ASININE of all ASININE arguments to make.

Your really sitting there telling me that pushing PROPAGANDA to electioneer the outcome of a presidential election is 'constitutional'.

Just quit.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Maybe I should put it another way:

You idiots bitching about CNN are the ones keeping it in business.

so if we don't inform people that a problem exists it will magically go away?

Please tell me how you intend to make people stop watching CNN, without talking about CNN and the reason why we shouldn't watch? It's not enough to say "CNN is bad" sometimes you need to lay out evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Talk about ASININE of all ASININE arguments to make.

Your really sitting there telling me that pushing PROPAGANDA to electioneer the outcome of a presidential election is 'constitutional'.

Just quit.

Freedom of speech...freedom of the press.

That's constitutionally granted rights.

If you don't like what they say, create your own press.

I despise Fox News, but I would never say that they do not have the right to say it.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Let's not forget that CNN hired Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewendowski, to be a talking head on their network, knowing full-well that he was legally obligated to not say anything damaging against Trump. He has also been at Trump events recently.

They hired Lewendowski to attract more ratings from Trump supporters.

I think it's pretty obvious that CNN is trying to lure more Trump supporters into watching their network so that they can fill their heads with propaganda about Trump's not so damning sexcapades.

Neurolinguistic Programming. Duh.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think it's pretty obvious that CNN is trying to lure more Trump supporters into watching their network so that they can fill their heads with propaganda about Trump's not so damning sexcapades.

Sure. We can s[peculate till the cows come home. It's their right to say whatever they want, right?

Neurolinguistic Programming. Duh.

That's another matter altogether. Don't think it applies here.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I suggest the Media do their Journalistic Duty and speak truth to power. Hell, they'd get better ratings for it.

And I suggest democrat's rebel against this bare knuckle DNC regime to teach them a lesson in screwing them over. They screwed Bernie, hardcore. They used gestapo methods to do it (the rioting at the rallies was 2 birds one stone). Etc.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

Please tell me how you intend to make people stop watching CNN, without talking about CNN and the reason why we shouldn't watch?

I don't intend to "make people" do anything. If you watch CNN for more than five minutes and don't realize it's 100% propaganda, you're an idiot. There should be no need to lay out a comprehensive argument.

My apologies for being "ill-mannered", but seriously. If we live in a country full of people who are too stupid to figure this out for themselves, we deserve to be controlled by them.

How's this for a solution:

Don't let your kids watch TV. Raise them to reject propaganda.

See how easy that is? Problem is, you have to not only set an example for them, but also fill the information vacuum created.

And Americans are stupid, narcissistic and lazy.

Whoops, there I go being a dick again.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I suggest the Media do their Journalistic Duty and speak truth to power.

A good suggestion, but that does not change the fact they have the right to say whatever they like.

And I suggest democrat's rebel against this bare knuckle DNC regime to teach them a lesson in screwing them over. They screwed Bernie, hardcore.

Bernie wasn't/isn't a democrat. He should of expected that the party would support the real democrat. And Hillary won the nomination with the most votes.

They used gestapo methods to do it (the rioting at the rallies was 2 birds one stone). Etc

Either you are using more hyperbole to make a dramatic statement, or you don't know what the gestapo was.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join