It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting with a broad brush - Geeze, people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is getting really dumb.

Not every act by a Trump or Clinton supporter reflects that person in any way, shape, nor form.

There's rioters, haters, bigotry, idiocy, crimes,ignorance, etc all on sides of the table.

I see lots of youtube videos showing people ask citizens about Clintons policies, then going and shoving it in their face, letting them know it's Trumps policies ( Does Trump even have a real policy on anything, or just vague words like "great" ? ). The title is often something like " Clintons followers are stupid " - This is just stupid itself! This could be done with any candidate in the last few decades.

Then to call all of Trumps followers racists, deplorables, and such - This is just as stupid. Sure, some people will refuse to vote a female in regardless of who she is, or a man of color - But this is not Trump's fault, he is not to blame for such thoughts - Nor is Clinton responsible for the feminazi crowd that insists on a female president regardless of her character, actions, policies, etc.

Let's stop being at war with citizens due to over-generalizations and exaggerations of the candidate they think is least evil. This is not getting us anywhere, it's only fueling the machine that we need to get away from.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

It's been accomplished as designed by social conditioning. Identity politics was instituted for the sole purpose of further dividing the nation to the point of inflaming civil unrest.

Think about it this way, if they had not divided us (as we are now) the odds of the people in mass pointing the finger at the corrupt government would be likely and we would actually have a chance to stand up to it. As of now, we focus on those who think different, believe different and look different than us therefore taking the pressure off of our manipulators.

Order out of chaos! As far as any of us peons winning because of what team we chose and stuck up for, there will be no winners out of us, we will all lose.

If you haven't started to prepare for the worst, I would suggest you start doing so.....No matter which candidate wins this election, my spidey senses tell me the S will HTF.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

As of now, we focus on those who think different, believe different and look different than us therefore taking the pressure off of our manipulators.

I've said repeatedly that there are plenty of ignorant, unreasonable and even delusional people on both sides, but the militant left is more extreme. I see it all day long. Most conservatives will dismiss a liberal as a fool with a mixed-up
ideology. The far-lefters don't do this. You're not allowed to have a different ideology. You are the enemy.
They despise you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

As of now, we focus on those who think different, believe different and look different than us therefore taking the pressure off of our manipulators.

I've said repeatedly that there are plenty of ignorant, unreasonable and even delusional people on both sides, but the militant left is more extreme. I see it all day long. Most conservatives will dismiss a liberal as a fool with a mixed-up
ideology. The far-lefters don't do this. You're not allowed to have a different ideology. You are the enemy.
They despise you.

I agree.

Look at our colleges and how they are today versus how they were when they actually taught critical thinking. In the past they welcomed different types of thought and ideas to discuss, now they require safe spaces and shut down any speech that doesn't fall in line with the Social Justice/Feminism line of thought.

We are witnessing the modern day fall of the Roman Empire.....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
( Does Trump even have a real policy on anything, or just vague words like "great" ? )

Like the Great Wall of Mexico? There's nothing vague about it, Trump will build it if he gets elected and he will make Mexico pay for it!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

And this is EXACTLY the DANG POINT! You couldn't leave it at both sides are messed up? Because guess what....we've seen plenty of conservatives make it plenty clear that they are for personal rights...but you aren't allowed personal rights if you don't fit their mold...their ideal.

This is so pathetic....so sad. Each side IS and WILL BE just as extreme....wow

new topics

top topics

join