It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elephant in the room, and why you shouldn't trust anything from wikileaks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davood

. . . . but the seal team guy who killed bin laden has to pay 6 million dollars for stepping up and writing about heroism to inspire young people) which was the reason the U.S. was created in the first place to get rid of (along with SEPARATION of church and state. face palm anyone?)

Sorry, but it is the Seal's fault.

He chose to join the military. He chose to become a seal. He signed non-disclosure, security agreements.

IF he had gotten his book cleared by the military before releasing it - - he would not be in trouble.

The Seal is fully responsible for his actions.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

. . . . but the seal team guy who killed bin laden has to pay 6 million dollars for stepping up and writing about heroism to inspire young people) which was the reason the U.S. was created in the first place to get rid of (along with SEPARATION of church and state. face palm anyone?)

He chose to join the military. He chose to become a seal. He signed non-disclosure, security agreements.

IF he had gotten his book cleared by the military before releasing it - - he would not be in trouble.

oh im not absolving him of his crimes through my internet-armchair-analytics. i'm simply saying that there is one rule for him (due process) and another for hillary ("lets ignore this heinous crime because shes elite")
edit on 22-10-2016 by Davood because: grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How amusing. First, the defence of Clinton (who we all know is corrupt) was that there was no evidence. These boards played out like a court room instead of a place for discussion. Now there is evidence, the evidence must be false. Deny. Deny. Deny. I just got through watching Hillary's America. That particular denial strategy was discussed in the movie and it seems to be contagious.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

oh im not absolving him of his crimes through my internet-armchair-analytics. i'm simply saying that there is one rule for him (due process) and another for hillary ("lets ignore this heinous crime because shes elite")

OK.

Hard to say on the last part.

IMO - - International Politics is very, very complicated. I think its ruthless, dark, manipulative, power corrupt, etc. And involves ALL of the top world leaders. An "innocent" Hillary (or other) would be eaten alive if they didn't know "how the game is played".

So, "corrupt, within a corrupt system" - - - needs to be viewed realistically.

Idealism is a nice word - - - not much else.

edit on 22-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'll take "balls of steel" of the female gender.

Maybe she is Glinda and I suffered a knock to the head from flying debris during a tornado, but one thing apparent to me after the trove of emails is that Clinton is handled. Handled well. Done in a way that gives her the illusion of being the power, and making the decisions when it is the team-behind-the-curtain propelling the personality forward to their goal.

The phrase operant conditioning comes to mind. All of politics? Yeah, at least at this level. But balls of steel? Who? Podesta & Co.?

To me she is a facade, made strong only by (having more) money and made dangerous by (wanting more) power. One thing is crystal clear, though... she does have the most cunning handlers.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

I'll take "balls of steel" of the female gender.

Maybe she is Glinda and I suffered a knock to the head from flying debris during a tornado, but one thing apparent to me after the trove of emails is that Clinton is handled. Handled well. Done in a way that gives her the illusion of being the power, and making the decisions when it is the team-behind-the-curtain propelling the personality forward to their goal.

She's not your next door neighbor.

She's part of the World's International Political Powers.

Maybe she should bow to Kim Jong-un - - because she's a woman.

I do not live in some idealistic Fantasyland. Of course, she's part of a team.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No you just don't understand wiki leaks. Go there look around see how many countries they release information on. Look at the information released its about companies and governments all over the world. If they have something they release it WHAT HAPPENED WITH HILLARY simple there was peiple our there motivated to show her crimes. And those people sent things to wiki leaks. For example I'm pretty sure the DNC staffer that died going for a walk in a neighborhood with million dollar homes sent them emails. So this person figured the DNC was so corupt he had to do something. See people have morals well some do and feel the need to inform when they see blatant manipulatuons.

As Far as Trump what are they going to have that people don't know. Filed for bankruptcy or maybe hes a greedy businessman. Anything with Trump has been exposed along ago just look at this election as an example. Ever wonder why Hillary's attacks on Donald don't seem to work?? Simple people have known or believe they do. And they know hes an *hole and they know hrs self centered and they know hes greedy. This is not a surprise

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No you just don't understand wiki leaks.

Stop telling me I don't understand the leaks. I understand them perfectly.

It is you, and other supporters that refuse to see anything you don't want to see.

Yes, yes, yes - - Hackers and Leakers around the world provide Assange with information. He is completely innocent. All he does is release what he's been given.

Congratulations! Let me sell you a bridge.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is you, and other supporters that refuse to see anything you don't want to see.

Yes, yes, yes - - Hackers and Leakers around the world provide Assange with information. He is completely innocent. All he does is release what he's been given.

Your the one that makes assumptions. You figure just because DNC was caught the RNC is doing thr same thing and Assange gas proof of this. You make alot of huge assumptions with zero proof. This tells me either your incredibly niave or so in Hillary's camp this is you way of dealing with the proof of coruption. See people do have morals and know right from wrong we can choose to ignore it but we need to make excuses for why we do.

If your having issues with Hillary and feel you need to justify her actions by saying rhe other side does it to so be it. But I would suggest keep that to your self because reality has a way of smashing beliefs.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Davood

All this whistle blower wiki leak snowden movement stuff thats been going on the last decade or so is just another part of the PSYOPS being run on the not so smart masses by the not so smart powers that be. No mystery.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Your the one that makes assumptions.

That neither political party is squeaky clean - - - but, only one is being targeted?

That seems more fact then assumption.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You make a lot of huge assumptions with zero proof.

Show me emails related to this presidential election targeting Hillary's opposition.

Oh wait. I know the answer to that.

No one has provided any to Assange.

How convenient.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Maybe she should bow to Kim Jong-un - - because she's a woman.

My disdain for this particular candidate has nothing to do with genitalia. My write-in candidate is a female, so no bias there.

World's International Political Powers: Sounds like a good name for a political party!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
so your saying wikileaks should do nothing? The USA is the most powerful nation on earth, maybe that got something to do with the focus on them.........
if u suggest these leaks should remain hidden and let this criminal bitch do what she want you should #in kill yourself cause you obviously dont give a #

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

World's International Political Powers: Sounds like a good name for a political party!

Reality sucks.

Living in denial is worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: P-M-H
so your saying wikileaks should do nothing? The USA is the most powerful nation on earth, maybe that got something to do with the focus on them.........
if u suggest these leaks should remain hidden and let this criminal bitch do what she want you should #in kill yourself cause you obviously dont give a #

You speaking to me?

What I've said is Assange is targeting one side of American politics. He is intentionally trying to influence the outcome of the presidential election.

When did he become God? "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

I did not said "do nothing" or stop him.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Show me emails related to this presidential election targeting Hillary's opposition.

How convenient.

Like how convenient it is that ABC,NBC,MSNBC,CNN, and many other "NEWS" sources have not shown the wikileaks at all?
Like all of them that have "Trump bashed" yet praise Hillary Clinton? You mean those "Mainstream"sources? No need to send dirt to wikileaks, The Democrats have posted all Trumps (alleged) Dirt on TV, Radio, and news print, yet Hillary is "perfect".

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

How convenient.

Like how convenient it is that ABC,NBC,MSNBC,CNN, and many other "NEWS" sources have not shown the wikileaks at all?

So?

Like all of them that have "Trump bashed" yet praise Hillary Clinton? You mean those "Mainstream"sources? No need to send dirt to wikileaks, The Democrats have posted all Trumps (alleged) Dirt on TV, Radio, and news print, yet Hillary is "perfect".

Which has what to do with anything.

You got any more excuses?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I just don't get the logic. Yes...we know our government is corrupt.

If someone you consider a friend is actually talking crap about you behind your back and screwing you out of money, etc...do you think it is a bad thing for someone to tell you the truth and prove it to you? You know...so you stop looking like a schmuck to others and can stop being used?

That is Wikileaks and Snowden. They have told and proven to the American people that we have been screwed by our government who lies to us. Why is that bad?

And for those that claim Russia is trying to support Trump in this election...consider this. The other option is they didn't find anything that Trump did wrong and therefore could only release corruption information about Clinton.

There is always another view and possible reason for things.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

How convenient.

Of course...

To everyone: Trump is accused of groping women...Hillary has killed American citizens. Now choose who you support. It will say a lot about your character.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join