It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The elephant in the room, and why you shouldn't trust anything from wikileaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

Well that should be fun. Kinda like the pedophilia smear campaign against Assange that lived for less than a day. Can't wait.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Title is all I will read on this thread. What is there is enough to bring down the curtain on the entire cabal, period!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Anneetained

Well if she is being targeted, I thank God for that. Hillary has to be the sleaziest politician, and I would rather know that now, than later.

They all should be targeted if one is.

Who the hell does Assange think he is that he can make the decision who and who not to expose.

Exposing corruption is exposing corruption.

He's taken sides.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I agree BUT the DNC are the only one's WE ACTUALLY caught.
 The RNC is WAY better at black bag and illegal activities at secrecy ,LIGHT YEARS ahead.
Are we to ignore it when WE can catch someone on the basis of Party?
DIDN'T work too well for nixon did it?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Anneetained

Well if she is being targeted, I thank God for that. Hillary has to be the sleaziest politician, and I would rather know that now, than later.

They all should be targeted if one is.

Who the hell does Assange think he is that he can make the decision who and who not to expose.

Exposing corruption is exposing corruption.

He's taken sides.

Love the hypocrisy and redirection.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What? Wikileaks can only release the data that they receive. They don't go out and investigate, hack or anything other than publish the information that whistle-blowers find important enough to get out to the public.

I'm going to make a safe assumption and say the reason they are releasing so much on Clinton is because she is that corrupt.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Ain't that the damn truth.

GEEEEZZZZZ, no wonder the US has been taken over by the reptilian overlords.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe it's US a intelligence agency(ies) fighting back USING Russia and Assange as cover.
In order to preserve the security system.
theduran.com...
edit on 19-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Since war and fear control the wealth of a nation, I'm going to agree with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I agree BUT the DNC are the only one's WE ACTUALLY caught.
 The RNC is WAY better at black bag and illegal activities at secrecy ,LIGHT YEARS ahead.
Are we to ignore it when WE can catch someone on the basis of Party?
DIDN'T work too well for nixon did it?

I know you're smart.

My point is - - if Assange is "Playing God" (so to speak) and selectively targeting Hillary, while protecting her opposition by omission.

Then he has become corrupted by power himself. It is not a decision that belongs to him.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is like the folks that hate drudge report, they do not write the stories, just the headlines ON drudge. all the stories are on other web pages, all drudge does is aggregate the news He likes.

Annee if you want to hack the GOP and send info to wikileaks, you are welcome too, no one is stopping you from trying. You may however be sent to jail afterwards. but that is the only deterrent.

Wikileaks only has it's own reputation to tarnish with revealing false information.

(like CNN saying it is illegal to read the emails from wikileaks , they are now tarnished)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I quite frankly believe it is in fact an internal retaliation from the Spooks.
NSA I would think, the CIA has it's HEAD up someone's ass lately...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I quite frankly believe it is in fact an internal retaliation from the Spooks.
NSA I would think, the CIA has it's HEAD up someone's ass lately...

Yeah, I read that.

I'm one who believes high level international government is extremely complex, cut-throat, manipulative, and hard core power play. (even possibly ET involved).

I don't wear Rose Colored Glasses.

I also think/believe throwing an inexperienced, childish, ignorant - - - into the snake-pit - - - would be a disaster for everyone.

I'll take "balls of steel" of the female gender.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

We don't have a choice when faced with Mrs Stalin-Manson.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
YES she DOES advocate violence.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

a reply to: Lice000

Let me repeat.

Are there any leaks on the current GOP & Trump that would relate to this election?

Not interested in any deflection.

At this point i don't think you could understand any leak that you had access to...

I understand perfectly.

There is ZERO chance there isn't "dirt" on the GOP & Trump.

Instead of full disclosure. Hillary is targeted.

Hillary is targeted? Maybe but not by wikileaks. Are you autistic or something? Just wondering, im not being a jerk its just I have explained several times (and so have others) exactly how wikileaks works. What you are doing would be like me calling Apple racist because my iPod does not have any rap on it and will only play the rock and roll i put on it.
Could you explain to me how you think it works? At this point I have to say you are intentionally trolling or you have a major learning disability.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Davood

I don't think so. If he was they would have got him out of the embassy and back to one of those countries. And if they didn't he might have gotten so frustrated with them that he'd reveal the truth; that or be turned into a double agent or something. Instead he's maintained the same story.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
oh my

this thread certainly has generated discussion. i should have prefaced it a little

1: I'm canadian. so i dont support either candidate. and i definately won't be voting (hahaha)
2: I firmly believe that hillary is a criminal, and part of the defacto aristocracy (she gets to commit treason AND run for president, but the seal team guy who killed bin laden has to pay 6 million dollars for stepping up and writing about heroism to inspire young people) which was the reason the U.S. was created in the first place to get rid of (along with SEPARATION of church and state. face palm anyone?)
3: I still think trump isn't a good choice. he seemed right from the start, to be a scapegoat, a joke candidate if you will.
4: i would love, with all of my heart, to be a paid shill, as it would be the easiest job to visit message boards and troll unsuspecting users. and i could do it part time. if your reading this -> GET (God Emperor Trump) or HFP (Hillary for President) teams - please hire me. its not too late !
5: i still think you should take julian assange with a grain of salt. he is clearly a state actor and isnt neutral at all

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Davood

It is hard to get PEOPLE out of North Korea. Families can't say hello to family members outside those countries.
With China and North Korea, they have very restricted Internet. You might be shot for just saying Wikileaks, so please, spare me the why are there no leaks coming out of North Korea?
Wikileaks has had some indirect Russian leaks (From other countries but containing criticism of Putin) and Pussy Riot was on Team Assange/Wikileaks. Wikileaks just doesn't have any Russian followers. Perhaps that is one reason they don't leak more Russian documents- no one there knows about them? Also, there have been WikiLeaks documents damaging to Russian allies, and also Assad.

Could a hostile foreign government push documents TO WikiLeaks? Yes. Could the US do the same to its enemies or regimes IT wants to topple? Yes.

Not much makes sense except that it was the US that called for killing him, droning him, set up crazy rape charges to try to nab him- heck if I were him I'd be trying to show Americans corruptions they were supporting too. As Americans we aren't supposed to shoot the messenger where corruption and crime are exposed, we're supposed to fix it.

We classify so much, heck, I have thought maybe Wikileaks was American on some level, trying to single handedly overwhelm Americans with so much information that we should have had, but didn't, that it wouldn't matter to anyone anyway. No one much wants to actually get in the archives and READ them! I am more inclined to think that it is a rogue, Australian Intelligence/or NSA - he is brilliant mathematician, why wouldn't the NSA have grabbed him or tried? He's also shown high interest in geopolitics at a young age back when they loved to grab hackers to work for them.
edit on 22-10-2016 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Lice000

Let me repeat.

Are there any leaks on the current GOP & Trump that would relate to this election?

Not interested in any deflection.

At this point i don't think you could understand any leak that you had access to...

I understand perfectly.

There is ZERO chance there isn't "dirt" on the GOP & Trump.

Instead of full disclosure. Hillary is targeted.

Hillary is targeted? Maybe but not by wikileaks. Are you autistic or something? Just wondering, im not being a jerk its just I have explained several times (and so have others) exactly how wikileaks works. What you are doing would be like me calling Apple racist because my iPod does not have any rap on it and will only play the rock and roll i put on it.
Could you explain to me how you think it works? At this point I have to say you are intentionally trolling or you have a major learning disability.

Ahhhhhhhh, the "Pedestal" argument.

Assange, former hacker, is so far elevated now by his fans - - - he's above such nastiness as hacking.

And completely innocent of receiving stolen property. Oh wait, no he's not.

Here is the thread title: The elephant in the room, and why you shouldn't trust anything from wikileaks

Staying on topic, with a legitimate opposing viewpoint, is not trolling.

When the Merry Men go out, pillage & plunder - - - bringing their spoils back to Robin Hood - - - it does not make Robin innocent because he's only the receiver.

I'm just not going to glorify this guy.

No info on the opposing party of Hillary - - - is not logical. Possible, but not realistic.

Therefore, it is suspect that released information is selective - - with intent to influence this election.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join