It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The elephant in the room, and why you shouldn't trust anything from wikileaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Davood

The information concerning corruption coming for wikileaks and a few other sources doesn't look like dribbling to me, it looks and feels more like a continuous avalanche. And it really is legitimate. All of it.

Julian Assange is focused on truth and transparency. It's Clinton and company that is disrupting the US and it's election. If you were to actually read the leaks you would know this.

There is plenty of leaked data on Russia, over 600,000 files. Russian data dumps just did not coincide with our corrupt elections.

I personally couldn't be happier, and I'm not alone on this, that the abject corruption of the Hillary camp is coming out now. We get to see her reactions to her mask being picked off a piece at a time.

I welcome all truth that messes with our political, social, and economic mess. Hillary, Obama, hell just about every politician, so called statesmen, and corporation had a hand in dragging the US in to the gutters for the sake of making themselves obscenely rich and powerful for powers sake. I'm pretty interested in changing that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Lice000

Which points to agenda...

Not really.
It just shows that they wont accept anything just because it was given to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davood
Let's all agree that corruption, criminal neglect and mishandling of situations exist. And that at least some of the information being dribbled on us is actually legitimate.

julian assange is focused on disrupting the United States. Why not Russia ? North Korea ? China ?

I can agree to that, I can also agree that all the information dribbled out is legit. I assume that's what you meant by "at least some".

What I can't agree with is holding ourselves to the same standard as Russia, China and North Korea.

We can't claim to be the good guys without accepting the responsibilities that come with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
A more appropriate thread title would be:

The elephant in the room, and why you shouldn't trust anything from The Clintons

No one can reasonably refute the fact that wiki has exposed major corruption throughout the Clinton camp and the entire DNC.
The emails are genuine. Assange isn't making it up.

how is it "major corruption" for the democratic party to pick as it's nominee, Hillary Clinton?????.....3 MILLION MORE INDIVIDUAL DEMOCRATIC VOTES for Hillary than Bernie......so everyone of those votes were fraudulent, it was rigged in all 50 states???.....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Absolutely!

We aren't getting anything on Trump. Or anyone in the GOP.

What I see is intentional bias.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

Not really.
It just shows that they wont accept anything just because it was given to them.

Only if its about Clinton.

The entire GOP is not free from corruption.

For nothing to be coming from Wikileaks about the GOP - - is extremely suspicious.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There hasn't been a lot to leak, he leaked his tax returns but that looks to be about it. In order for wikileaks to publish something someone needs to submit it and it needs to be somewhat newsworthy. they don't publish leaks just to publish them. Show me any evidence of wikileaks withholding Trump info.
Was there a huge bias back when bush was in office and the leaks were coming?
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There hasn't been a lot to leak, he leaked his tax returns but that looks to be about it. In order for wikileaks to publish something someone needs to submit it and it needs to be somewhat newsworthy. they don't publish leaks just to publish them. Show me any evidence of wikileaks withholding Trump info.
Was there a huge bias back when bush was in office and the leaks were coming?
twitter.com...

ANY - - - GOP material.

ANY - - - GOP member.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Were you unaware of all the leaks that came while bush was in office?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Were you unaware of all the leaks that came while bush was in office?

I'm only interested in right now. This current election.

Where are the leaks relating to the GOP?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They released his tax return but people need to give things to wikileaks for them to leak it.
Im going to take a guess here and say that you have no idea how wikileaks works and this whole bias accusation is just something you heard someone say.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They released his tax return but people need to give things to wikileaks for them to leak it.
Im going to take a guess here and say that you have no idea how wikileaks works and this whole bias accusation is just something you heard someone say.

Uh huh, more excuses.

So you're trying to tell me the GOP & Trump are so squeaky clean no ones bothered to hack them or find worthy enough material?

Full unbiased disclosure?

Who's in denial?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent365

Yep, we like sheep have all gone astray. Once we started giving to other nations having a motive behind it was our ruin. But, ruin only for government, not for 'we the people.' There is still power in numbers, somehow we have forgotten this. The love of money has gotten us to this point. We need more self sufficiency and community and less federal bureaucrat bs.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You keep writting off any leaks of GOP info as dated or you just choose to ignore them, like the tax return that was leaked that you just ignored.
Im not saying that the GOP is squeaky clean, what i am saying and what your mental condition prevents you from understanding is that somebody has to give the info to wikileaks. So his staff are loyal and they have some security measures in place. So for you to say wikileaks is bias- is just stupid. Nobody has hacked them and if they have they did not give the info to wikileaks. Besides, if you were leaking stuff on trump you wouldn't have to go to wikileaks, any news agency would gladly publish it. Please show me the proof you have that wikileaks has information on the GOP that they are intentionally hiding.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Lice000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Have you even ever looked at wiki leaks before you say stupid things?? They have a listing by countries and you can see anything they have on any country. Your mistaking intrest for intent. For example they have online a release from mongolIa but no one cares. They have releases in India as well only people in India read them but a doc leak from the US everyone looks at. So you created a thread with a false premise by the way go to wiki leaks they even have Russian docs if you read Russian. As they say im Russia udachi
edit on 10/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Let me repeat.

Are there any leaks on the current GOP & Trump that would relate to this election?

Not interested in any deflection.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let me repeat.

Are there any leaks on the current GOP & Trump that would relate to this election?

At this point i don't think you could understand any leak that you had access to...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let me repeat.

At this point i don't think you could understand any leak that you had access to...

I understand perfectly.

There is ZERO chance there isn't "dirt" on the GOP & Trump.

Instead of full disclosure. Hillary is targeted.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Anneetained

Well if she is being targeted, I thank God for that. Hillary has to be the sleaziest politician, and I would rather know that now, than later.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm cooking a massive pile of popcorn... Why?

Very soon - a huge Wikileaks bombshell.

Not by them, but about them.

Emails that have been faked? Evidence manufactured??? That's not even the biggest part of it.

Mark my words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join